Murray Trial - Pictures / Videos from the Court Thread

Thank you so much :flowers:mjchris for recording the streams and embedding your vids on MJJC & Marty In LA for uploading the Trial coverage also Kristinaz for linking us to JustMeSTKK recordings of the streams each day and to ALL who helped contribute to this thread with pics and videos. Your work is much appreciated

Will there be the second half of the day uploaded soon? My Mother missed it and she wants to watch it. Thank you

Edit* I see now under the video where it said it was being processed. I overlooked it due to the plain font under all the videos. Thank You again.. My Mother will be happy that she can watch it. :)

:heart:
souldreamer7

Last edited:
Thanks qbee for always embedding JustMeSTKK recordings for me since I could never quite get it to work :) Much appreaciated!

Will there be the second half of the day uploaded soon? My Mother missed it and she wants to watch it. Thank you

Edit* I see now under the video where it said it was being processed. I overlooked it due to the plain font under all the videos. Thank You again.. My Mother will be happy that she can watch it. :)

:heart:
souldreamer7

All videos for day 23 were already uploaded by Mjchris on page 10.
I have also just finished embedding JustMeSTKK videos.

You Mom can now view The Closing arguments :)

Thank you so much to all of you for sharing all the vids and pictures with us. So we havn't missed anything. Because of the time zones it was hard to watch the whole trial live in Europe. So a big big thank you.:flowers:

Conrad Murray Trial - Verdict: GUILTY (November 7th, 2011) Pt. #1

Conrad Murray handcuffed and taken into custody without bail (November 7, 2011) Pt. #2
http://youtu.be/r4TgnJmc-ZA

Michael Jackson Fans Go Crazy At Hearing Guilty Verdict (November 7th, 2011) Pt. #3

Fans @ L.A. Court house Verdict of Gulity

Last edited:
Conrad Murray-Trial - Day 24-November 7, 2011:

"Day 24, Verdict (KABC-stream)"

[youtube]lq6wCburmgE[/youtube]

[youtube]doW4xqLcr9I[/youtube]

[youtube]x-8X8nyAFT8[/youtube]

[youtube]RnC2rSVk-bI[/youtube]

[youtube]XRPRovIYX7s[/youtube]

[youtube]vaMxItKQmXs[/youtube]

[youtube]fTZbGbxJFwM[/youtube]

[youtube]xzzoT9ov4Sw[/youtube]

[youtube]qcduMNyfOfk[/youtube]

DOWNLOAD, better quality: 2000 Watts-Download Thread

Last edited:
next is i will upload the verdict, the whole session without any logos and coments from tv stations. :D
and the press conference of the district attorney's office. :D

Conrad Murray-Trial - Day 24-November 7, 2011:

"Day 24, Verdict - District Attorney's Office-Press Conference (KABC)"

[youtube]AKYTOnMJ43M[/youtube]

i will post the verdict session, without any logos and coments tomorrow. have to go working now. ^^

Anyone got a download link for the verdict and the rest of the session where he denies bail

i will add that all to my download thread. but i dont know yet when i'm doing this. cause i have to upload other videos first.

Thank You Kristinaz :flowers: I will embed them here

Judge Pastor sentenced Conrad Murray to four years in jail (Full)

The Judge Sentences Conrad Murray Pt.1(complete sentencing).wmv

The Judge Sentences Conrad Murray Pt. 2(complete sentencing).wmv

The Judge Sentences Conrad Murray Pt. 3(complete sentencing).wmv

thanks guys for posting these video's...Murray's face when Pastor said NO probation was priceless. Then when he sentenced him to the 4 years,,,Murray was looking at him so hard that his glare itself was eating right through Pastor. Murray was pissed when Pastor said that Murray had no remorse and that he was still dangerous. to bad Murray..I dont feel bad for you in the slightest.

Conrad Murray-Trial - Day 25-November 29, 2011:

"Day 25, Sentencing (TMZ)"

[youtube]8g0NTO5zz60[/youtube]

[youtube]QmGAsy_SftA[/youtube]

[youtube]KnxUz9cn4O8[/youtube]

[youtube]XaxAkeGn42w[/youtube]

[youtube]GVaU1bMSF2Y[/youtube]

i have uploaded the uncutted one big file of this session in the download thread. :)

Last edited:
Conrad Murray-Trial - Day 25-November 29, 2011:

"Day 25, Sentencing - District Attorney's Office-Press Conference (TMZ)"

[youtube]UaTJs2CAx1I[/youtube]

Last edited:
i want to inform you that the whole trial is now online. there is? only the ending of kenny ortega's testimony and paul gongaware's testimony, from day 1-session 4, missing. anything else is uploaded. that means... THIS IS THE MOST COMPLETED TRIAL ARCHIV ON THE INTERNET. noone have more. :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/mjchrisu?feature=mhee

next is i will finish to upload the original mp4 files... here... in the DOWNLOAD Thread...

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/119286-Conrad-Murray-Trial-Videos

Back