Murray's Wife and Conrad's REAL Name

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Are there any more contradictions, guys ? My head is splitting. Enough for today.

Michael was murdered and it is certatin for me.

Remember how the media tried to tell us that this guy:
dr-conrad-murray.jpg

and this guy:
murray-mugshot.jpg

are all supposed to be the same guy and yet they are all different.

Now that I look at these two. The noses are different.

However, the other pics are less obvious if they are different.

Now that I look at these two. The noses are different.

However, the other pics are less obvious if they are different.

I think that when he is not smiling as much, the nose is about the same.
murray-mugshot.jpg

kd0n13.jpg

dr-conrad-murray.jpg

Interesting comment from Murray's wife profile http://www.vitals.com/doctor/profile/1538200233

VITALS Comments
Jan 15, 2010
RUBBISH
Reviewer: DISSATISFIED PATIENT

VERY AGGRESIVE AND DESTRUCTIVE. HER HUSBAND CAUSES DRAMA IN THE OFFICE ALL THE TIME AND IS NOTORIOUSLY KNOWN FOR HIS LYING AND ABILITY TO ACT WHEN NECESSARY. HE LIKES TO TELL ALL PATIENTS THAT HE KNEW MICHAEL JACKSON WHEN IN FACT HE BARELY DID. HE WASNT EVEN AT THE HOUSE ON JUNE 25TH. HE WAS IN THE LOCAL TOWN. RUBBISH DOCTOR. ALWAYS BRINGING HER DOMESTIC ARGUMENTS TO WORK.

But he isnt smiling in the 2nd pic and his nose is still wider than the alledged 94 mugshot.
Have you ever heard of stolen identity. Could the presnt Mr Murray killed the original Mr murray and took his place because they look alike? If he killed Mj why would it be far fetched for him to kill the first Mr murray?
Maybe the conspirators knew about Murrays past and hired him to do what he did, That could be why murray didn't know how to do cpr. he stole someones identity.

Everything that I have seen so far point to the present Dr conrad murray bumping off the original Dr Conrad Murray, who was violent to his wife, and taking his place. it could also explain why he doesn't live with the wife or has any children with him. They have a bogus marriagew on account of a crime committed. We need to start fishing around for the original Mr murray.

^^His wife I mentioned in this thread could be the real Dr Murray for all I know. She has a practice which is actually the address that the cops searched. It wasn't Conrad's, or Robert or whatever the hell his name is. Im confused. The media is just throwing all this shit at us and none of it is real.

Last edited:
^^His wife I mentioned in the other thread could be the real Dr Murray for all I know. She has a practice which is actually the address that the cops searched. It wasn't Conrad's, or Robert or whatever the hell his name is. Im confused. The media is just throwing all this shit at us and none of it is real.
there is obviously another Conrad murray that looks like the present one. all i am saying is that is is worth taking a look at the posibility that a crime may have been committed against the REAL Conrad murray. if that is the case, then of course the wife would be Dr Conrad Murray, but this one isn't THE Mr Conrad Murray, is he?

idk, for me this is the same person on all these pics, only taht on some he is younger, on some he is smiling, I can't see nothing more here.

However, the thing with identity is interesting.

idk, for me this is the same person on all these pics, only taht on some he is younger, on some he is smiling, I can't see nothing more here.

However, the thing with identity is interesting.

The mugshot pic, his nose is too thin. The party pic, that guy has a gap in his teeth.

This is interesting information.
Dr. Murray apparently stole the identity of his wife who was the real doctor, presented himself or someone else did to Michael Jackson as a doctor. Hence him not knowing how to do CPR. And why did he change his name to Murray in Feb 2009, who helped him et this plan in motion, buying up property in his fake name, readying themselves for the time that Michael Jackson would no longer be with us and knowing he would be fake charged with the death? This is all speculation on my part on what might have happened.

Dangerous Incorporated thanks for the information.
You are a real treasure. :agree:

This is interesting information.
Dr. Murray apparently stole the identity of his wife who was the real doctor, presented himself or someone else did to Michael Jackson as a doctor. Hence him not knowing how to do CPR. And why did he change his name to Murray in Feb 2009, who helped him et this plan in motion, buying up property in his fake name, readying themselves for the time that Michael Jackson would no longer be with us and knowing he would be fake charged with the death? This is all speculation on my part on what might have happened.
I think Dr Murray and his wife bUMPED off the Original Dr Murray and stole his identity. One needs to check out the wife and see if she was born with the name Murray of if this is her married name. There is something mysterious in all of this. the original husband was a wife beater. and he was killed and the present Murray took his identity. Check it out people.
West Indian men do not usually change their name to their wife's name. Very strange.

jruby is jenny ruby
and the reason I know that is cause it me

Last edited:
heres something for u to ponder
go to http://www.picapp.com
Dr.Conrad Robert Murray(cardiologist) from Texas is white

type in his name and his image will come right up

There is no "african American conrad murray that is a cardiologist
He is fiction, pretend, made up

Last edited:
I believe Murray stole someone's identity/ he isn't a proper doctor. his wife is also complicit in his deads. they are not husband and wife in the true sense of the word.

On Jan 8th TMZ reported that the investigation into Michael Jackson's death was complete.
http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/08/michael-jackson-conrad-murray-death-investigation-lapd-manslaughter/

THIS IS NOT TRUE according to the DA.

On the same date as TMZ's story, this was posted on Access Hollywood:

http://www.accesshollywood.com/das-...e-to-file-conrad-murray-charges_article_27480

FIRST PUBLISHED: January 8, 2010 2:45 PM EST
LOS ANGELES, Calif. --

Contrary to a report claiming proseuctors are ready to seek an “involuntary manslaughter indictment” against Dr. Conrad Murray, charges are not being filed against Michael Jackson’s doctor, the LA District Attorney’s office told Access Hollywood.

“This is not true,” Jane Robison, press secretary for the DA’s office, told Access. “We don’t have a case.”

She confirmed the LAPD has yet to hand the case over.

“We can’t file charges without having the evidence,” she continued.

An LAPD spokesman confirmed the information to NBC News.

On Friday, The Associated Press reported the DA’s office would “seek an involuntary manslaughter indictment” against Murray, who cared for Jackson prior to his June 25 death last year, with the case resting on “a theory of gross negligence.”

heres something for u to ponder
go to http://www.picapp.com
Dr.Conrad Robert Murray(cardiologist) from Texas is white

type in his name and his image will come right up

There is no "african American conrad murray that is a cardiologist
He is fiction, pretend, made up

Isn't there an official medical register that we could check?

is picapp reliable? are people able to post any picture on the blog?

is picapp reliable? are people able to post any picture on the blog?
Picapp is like a image host thats all but the site where the original image came from had full details of the person and where he works which is a 3rd address for Murray in TX which I mention in another thread about Murray not working and errors on search warrants.

I'll try and find the original site.

This is insane. DI, thank you so much, even though it's throwing various theories into my head.

I hate that Michael was famous enough that all of these theories seem plausible. :(

As for the mugshot, the only photo of 'Connie' I can find that resembles it is this one:
1116_conrad_murray_ex_01.jpg

...But he's making an O shape with his mouth, which means it's pulling his nostrils down and making his nose thinner.

I am looking at it like this.
If you were hired to kill someone famous, with the promise of gettng off with a slap on the wrist, you still wouldn't want YOUR name drug threw the mud, so why not just change it, months before the deed needed to take place? He was protecting his name.

Back