Music Legend Dionne Warwick Calls Michael Her "Sweet Baby"

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
From LSA:

In last weekend's celebs on Sunday magazine (published by the Sunday mirror) there was a one-page article about Dionne Warwick and in it she was quoted as saying:

"Michael was my sweet baby. A kind, gentle, sincerely talented individual and sorely missed. We really need him here but he's doing some other wonderful things up there so hey."

dionnewarwicksaysMJwashersweetbaby.jpg

reading this it is hard to tell if the report was about a primary interview or a re-written syndicated interview (especially with this tabloid magazine's dumbing down approach to content delivery) but then i found this from one of the journalists credited with "words":

Rachel Corcoran ‏@rachelcorc

And in Celebs on Sunday you'll find an interview of mine with legendary Dionne Warwick..

9:16 AM - 28 Oct 12 ·

Sorry about the lack of an online link to the source but i searched and searched and the daily/ sunday mirror doesn't seem to put stuff from its Sunday mag online."

He was a sweet baby indeed, but grew up to be an even sweeter man. I like Dionne and the way she dressed.

I'm sure Dionne Warwick misses Michael Jackson. We all do.
I suppose God did need him for some important work somewhere; but we still need him here.

Shes been in the uk for the mobo awards so i presume it was a direct interview?

Dionne is awesome! Her so-called "bad attitude" is called STRENGTH on this side of the pond and one has to have a lot of it to survive the business successfully as long as she's had. Don't hate, congratulate!

Back