MUST LISTEN - Joe Vogel's interview on LA talk radio Friday

Thank you Claudia for the link .. Ill be back to listen
Im very interested inwhat he has to say

^^^Yeah, you need time to listen , the interview it's about 55 min, but it is most definitely a very good interview.

Perhaps somebody from LA could tell us if this radio show is important and if it has a good rating.It would be so amazing that de general public to listen this interview.

Last edited:
As a long time fan, this is so refreshing to hear two people discuss Michael and really get him and who know their music.

Great interview! Thanks for posting..I'm really looking forward to Joe's book.. :)

Ditto to all comments about this interview.

That was excellent. for those who have not had a chance to listen - fix yourself a nice cup of tea or maybe a cold beverage and a snack and settle in for a WONDERFUL experience. Kudos to Mr Vogel and the show's host.

I will definitely be getting this book.

Ditto to all comments about this interview.

That was excellent. for those who have not had a chance to listen - fix yourself a nice cup of tea or maybe a cold beverage and a snack and settle in for a WONDERFUL experience. Kudos to Mr Vogel and the show's host.

I will definitely be getting this book.

:wild:

I will listen later. :dance:

It was a great interview. I've also purchased the Earth Song article. So far, really great reading! :yes:

Is there a transcript of the interview?

P.S. What were some of the highlights of their conversation?

Is there a transcript of the interview?

P.S. What were some of the highlights of their conversation?

Good question. If there is a transcript of their conversation ,I would like to have it too please.Thank you
yes.gif

Back