My first MJJ party-Need your help

iboz75

Proud Member
I'm throwing a Michael Jackson party in a few weeks and I need ideas from you guys about activities. So far, I have karioke, MJJ trivia, and thriller dance off (depending on how many people show up if there is a lot we'll have to move it out to the alley). I want ot keep things positve and upbeat, tet I'd love to have a formal MJJ discussion, and a philisophcal debate.

I'm real nervous about this, and I want it to come off at a success. My home is small, but so far I've got 40 confirmastions. I 'm pretty sure some of those arent going to show, and if they all do, we will be cramped, but REALLY happy. I'd love to just hang out that night spending time with my fellow fans. I wanted to do this when Michael was alive, but I didn't think anyone woulsd be interested.

Also, I wanted to get a MJJ lookalike to perform, but that's not in the budget (at least to get a GOOD one, anyway). I asks my cousin to do it, but he's out of town. It's a shame because he's probally the best MJJ dancer I have ever seen. Even better than all of the professional impersonators I've seen.

Oh well, I'm starting to stray off the subject and ramble on. Please give me ideas.

Get your guests to dress up in MJ costumes and give a prize for the best one. PM the member Bingbong as she organises a lot of MJ parties and she's awesome at it.

Back