My "Loving You" - Michael Jackson - Stage Performance

alexcat321

Proud Member

Here's some footage (it's a little shaky a times, but clear enough in full screen) of my Michael Jackson based dance for his "Loving You" song. I choreographed this dance for my College's seasonal Dance Ensemble concert. I'm the soloist in the beginning-- and since this is a rehearsal, things weren't entirely there, but this is the basic idea of it all. For the ending instrumental, credit goes to Lxgendary Beats.

Let me know your honest opinion, from what you can see!

John, Jr.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot to the both of you-- I appreciate you taking the time out to watch it and share your feelings!

Outstanding! You're one talented dancer. Interesting choice for a dance, but you pulled it off wonderfully. Keep it up, my friend.

I am SO critical of this type of thing but this was really cool. Great job, man.

Wow, that was awesome! Your solo was bomb. You're a very fluid mover, especially in your arms. The group performance was great, too. I really enjoyed it :)

Outstanding! You're one talented dancer. Interesting choice for a dance, but you pulled it off wonderfully. Keep it up, my friend.

Thanks a lot for that! Yeah, Loving You has been my theme ever since the Xscape album was released. I like maybe 1 or 2 of the newer mixes, but Loving You really sounded fresh and I had to do something for it!

I am SO critical of this type of thing but this was really cool. Great job, man.

Heheh, great to hear you liked it!

Back