national enqirer magazine has mean picture cover of there magaine

rockstar

Proud Member
my father saw this magazine and he through i like it but i told him this magazine is bad and i don't like the cover of it
he was just being father and he through of it

so i didn't poat it cause it's mean and it's not right so i just post a link o.k

Last edited:
Can you tell us please if there are any other photo's of Michael's autopsy that we haven't seen during the trial?

How could they even show a pic of Michael's dead body on the cover? "National Enquirer" should be dead like "News Of The World" died because of the phone hacking scandal. If I ever see it I'd rip it apart.

and that what i did i saw it and i put it in the trash :yes:

my father didn't know he was sorry

he was working nights so he sometimes buy papers and he saw and i was still asleep in the morrning and iwake up i saw the magazine at my door he was just be nice

i just saw only some pictures and i put it in the trash :( :yes:

Don't put the link. You simply make people click on it which is to the advantage of the tabloid.

OMG this pic.....it's sooo not good to put this on the cover!!!! Bad Mag!

'the content of this website is not available in your area'
can't see...

Can you please remove the link? It only makes some fans click on it - exactly what NE's purpose is. I also wish fans would not feed tabloids with giving them extra clicks or buying them. We should know better.

It is just a picture of the autopsy on the cover. Walked past it today at the grocery store. Indecent for sure. It alleges Michael may have been murdered and that his kids know more than they let on. Typical tabloid sh-t.

At my grocery store, that was what people were talking about in line - Michael being murdered. I think the Globe has an article on it too.

it's sad and it's not right :( :cry: i understand this bad and i have feels everyday about MJ i still hear his voice inside of me everyday :yes: :cry: and :yes: the body is not right to look at

like i wrote on another thread here i wrote to them on twitter saying how angry i was bout this and this was their reply:
"GO UP AND GET MURRAY CONVICTED!"........ seriously have they not noticed that he is in jail lol

Stacey Brown is tweeting that a member of the Jacksons is responsible for this. So sorry ask again, but does anyone know if there are more pictures inside? Or is it just the one we saw during the trial.

If that is true the jacksons have really hit the lowest of the low

Oh please no one pay any attention to what that sick SOB Stacey Brown says.
We know better than that.

There are no new autopsy or death photos in the Enquirer publication, They have the autopsy photo, the death photo shown at court, the ambulance photo and photos of the room/death scene that was published at the time of the Murray Trial.

\

^^^^ Thank you, that's all I wanted to establish, I wasn't taking his word hence why I asked for the details. The only photos were on public record.

Back