Neverland Animals Ended Up In Page

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Exactly! It's so sad!!! Michael said: Neverland, it's me! :sad: And he can't live there anymore because of the bad memories......./quote]
I'm sure one day he will be ready to return there..... this is part of Michael and his heart.... he just needs some time.....

Get rid of Neverland?!! Hell naw... he loves that place... I know he hasn't been there for a loooooooong time but he still owns it. If he would make that decision then I would be somewhat ok with it however that place is so scerene and beautiful, it's simply a place where he can breathe and have fun without the paparazzis/crazy fans hounding him down.

Yes I agree even if this might be a money issue that is NOT the point with Neverland.... I would definetly visit it if Michael decided to return.

Love ya!

MJ should make Neverland a place like Graceland with some places off limit.

i do feel, MJ has better things in life than to care for these animals, i think god will always be thankful for taking care of them for so long, but now there are so many things that is more important that these animals, and like some of you said, there are not pets, there are wild animals and we all know MJ did not spend a lot of time in neverland before, he had them for the children i guess who used to visit neverland which is a sweet thing, but if MJ is in a financial crisis which is still not confirmed, it would be wise of him to let them go......

but if MJ is in a financial crisis which is still not confirmed, it would be wise of him to let them go......

MJ makes money in his sleep with the catalogue so why do people say he's 'financially in trouble' all the time?

This makes me very sad:(

Poor Michael, they have really destroyed a huge Part of his Life!-_-

Exactly! It's so sad!!! Michael said: Neverland, it's me! :sad: And he can't live there anymore because of the bad memories.......
I'm sure one day he will be ready to return there..... this is part of Michael and his heart.... he just needs some time.....

Well said :yes: Michael said it's a house now, but not a 'home'. When the police raided Neverland his privacy was brutally invaded and I believe Michael has since then been torn: he doesn't want to live there but he doesn't want to lose Neverland either.

I think that if the new album becomes successfull, and if Michael can get his star to rise again, he could think of turning Neverland into a public place and open the park for families to come and enjoy themselves in. That way he won't have to live there but his beloved Neverland would still be doing what it's supposed to do; shine with serenity and peacefulness and provide people with a chance to be child again!

I think that if the new album becomes successfull, and if Michael can get his star to rise again, he could think of turning Neverland into a public place and open the park for families to come and enjoy themselves in. That way he won't have to live there but his beloved Neverland would still be doing what it's supposed to do; shine with serenity and peacefulness and provide people with a chance to be child again!

That would be a great idea :yes: And if that ever comes true, we are so going together, right? :lol:

Its sad but Michael just wants to make sure the animal,s have a good home. Who knows he may want them bacf he decides to go back home. But from what he said he doesn,t feel its his home antmore , how sad

does michael still live at his neverland ranch home still

no he moved out right after the trial and moved to bahrain
then ireleand for awhile end then moved back to the US
but he never moved back into Neverland .. He closed it down

Back