Neverland from the Sky: Channel Islands Helicopter Tour

The special THRILLER FLIGHT hmmm I really hope they won't keep this particular promise of theirs :lol:

SANTA BARBARA, California (AP) — Helicopter flights over Neverland Ranch in California are being booked for the second anniversary of Michael Jackson's death.
The singer was 50 when he died on June 25, 2009. He owned the Neverland Ranch in the Santa Ynez Valley for years.
Oxnard-based Channel Island's Helicopters says the half-hour "Flight Over Neverland" event costs $175 per person and $500 for a private flight of up to three people.
The Santa Barbara News-Press reports the flights run from 9 a.m. to sunset on June 24 and June 25.
A spokesman for the company says it has already booked about 100 passengers, with more seats still available for June 25.
The flights depart Santa Barbara Municipal Airport on June 24 and Santa Ynez Airport on June 25.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...Gh37UA?docId=10303f6b542f4b1887b93993adccd201

Re: 'Flights Over Neverland' for Jackson anniversary

anything for a quick buck :(

nice photos, thanks:) neverland should be transformed in a big park and children from all over the world should be able to enjoy some time in a magical place! that was Michael's vision for this land...

neverland is one of the most heartbreaking things about michael jackson. but i honestly believe that one day it'll be restored to its full beauty.. i feel like letting it go bad would be like giving in to evil, to all the things and people that hurt mj. i refuse to give up on neverland.

I cant see this as any more than an another way of using Michael to make some money. It is stunning though.

I don't think I would have the guts to take the helicopter ride but I'm sure it would be breathtaking to see. I don't like the idea of people making money off of this though.

As beautiful as the grounds are I just love the inside of the main house. It's so warm and inviting (though empty without Michael). I love the floors and I have a fascination with spiral staircases and this one is gorgeous!

article-1197247-05934B74000005DC-979_634x818.jpg

Back