Votes: 44 28.9%
  • used for charity only

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • stay private

Votes: 13 8.6%
  • to be returned to Michael's kids and they decide

Votes: 85 55.9%

• Total voters
I think it should be open for everyone as Neverland is also his legacy. It could be used just the same as it was, when my hero was alive. I believe that Michael would want that. :)
It can hardly be given to his kids as there is a money matter.

Same here, I'd love to see it opened up and used like he used to, all the sick kids coming and playing etc. but it just wouldn't be the same.

Yes, it wouldn't be the same. I voted for his kids to make the choice. That was their home after all...

The one thing I hope it doesn't become is like Graceland. I've been to Graceland and it felt strange and actually quite intrusive. My mother was/is an Elvis admirer and I treated her to Graceland while we were in Memphis last May, but while we were there my mother made the comment that Elvis was such a private person he wouldn't have wanted this. And thinking about it now, Michael was a private person too, or at least he tried to be, or he wanted to be. As much as I would love to see Neverland or as it once was, I don't think it would be right. I would want to grant him the privacy he so rightly deserved in life. That's just how I feel. Plus the magic wouldn't be there. Neverland was simply an extension of Michael and his magic, and now that he's not here physically anymore...it just wouldn't be the same.

I like the idea of on occasion children being invited or something like that would be lovely, since Michael did that while he was still here.

I voted to allow his children to decide. Ultimately it's their decision. Neverland is wherever Michael was/is.

I voted that it should be open for the public. But I also think it should be the decision of his children. So, I can´t really decide.

I voted too early! I voted 'charity only' but hadn't seen the kids option yet! Well ok, anyway both would be good. I think that when they're old enough, they should buy back Neverland, and restore it the way it once was. A place of innocence and pure childhood. I think they shouldn't open it to the public because the public just doesn't deserve it in my opinion! But ill children and inner city kids should have a chance to go there once again.

It should be opened for fans to see.

Back