New Bad Tour Wembley Trailer! [Discussion merged]

Re: New Bad Tour Wembley Trailer!

Considering what we thought we might have gotten the quality here is great. Blu Ray quality has really spoiled alot of people's now a days. Not everything has to be in super duper crystal clear HD quality for you to enjoy it.
it has to be. it 2012 and not 1999. on 50" plasma this going to look like ....****....
I guess i have to watch the dvd on my parents 32" crt tv to really see how good it is.

I didn't even know he did MITM with the bad jacket. Didn't even cross my mind haha.

Does it really matter? It doesn't ruin my Wembley concert dvd experience.

HELL YEA. Especially when it comes to MJ and his customes. All about presentation. But def doesn't impact the performance, but look wise I guess it matters to some. Just look at that spin, thats a crazy ass spin done with the bad jacket.

Lol it's just a preference. Of course it doesn't change the performance. Some people just prefer him wearing it.

And that settles that silly idea at he would change ino TWYMMF outfit and NOT perform TWYMMF.

The trailer is very exciting, but the quality is not good. However, this is a bad quality YT video, so I won't judge it from this. :D

That footage is not all from the 16th. There are shots from at least two different Thriller performances cos he's wearing two different jackets.

Because I do not understand They put snippet of July 15 in Beat It, Look at the microphone
vlcsnap-2012-08-31-13h13m36s12.png
vlcsnap-2012-08-31-13h14m22s215.png
vlcsnap-2012-08-31-13h14m35s99.png

not supposed to only be the "The Way You Make Me Feel"

vlcsnap-2012-08-31-13h16m31s235.png

And the quality looks better than I thought it would.
Wouldn't it be funny if the trailer was just made up of footage from a umatic tape of another show that they aren't releasing?

Also, couldn't help but notice a shot from the ANOTHER PART OF ME music video in the trailer. But then again, they have parts of other Bad videos too.

That footage is not all from the 16th. There are shots from at least two different Thriller performances cos he's wearing two different jackets.

One is with the silver outfit underneath the thriller jacket, and the other clip is without the silver outfit right ?

They easily could have gotten footage from the umatic July 15th or whatever show just for the trailer...
18 more days til we find out for reals

One is with the silver outfit underneath the thriller jacket, and the other clip is without the silver outfit right ?

No two totally different jackets. One with the M and the other the shiny red one.

it has to be. it 2012 and not 1999. on 50" plasma this going to look like ....****....
I guess i have to watch the dvd on my parents 32" crt tv to really see how good it is.

It doesn't matter what year it is. You can make trash prettier, but it's never gonna look super duper clean.
(trash in this case being an old VHS tape).

It's lolzy people keep going on about a blu ray. Unless its film they are using, it's abut as pointless as everyone who renders an old Bad Tour clip in HD and uploads to YouTube in 720p.

We'll See How The Quality Really Looks Like When $ony Release The Trailer =)

So that Bad snippet that they released before was indeed the final product. If this is really official trailer than quality sucks big time. I will think twice before buying this. It's like watching a concert on youtube, even worse. I'm buying just standard 2 CD edition for now.

So that Bad snippet that they released before was indeed the final product. If this is really official trailer than quality sucks big time. I will think twice before buying this. It's like watching a concert on youtube, even worse. I'm buying just standard 2 CD edition for now.

^ lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo wow

You can't please all the people all the time but seriously, sometimes MJ fans are so depressing to listen too. So much negativity! Who the hell cares if a still shot is not in perfect HD, I'm not gonna watch the thing in slowmotion anyway. Maybe you all should make your own litte thread "Why I won't buy the Wembley concert dvd" and you can all whine about it in there.

I'm excited for this and can't wait to watch the dvd over and over and over and over.

Erm. You ARE watching it on YouTube...
I think he means the quality is bad just like lots of other BAD concerts/ amateur concerts/ tv reports footage, etc.

And I agree with him. It still looks shit. Only when you get close footage, you can see MJ.

But whatever, I'll buy it and I'm excited for the live audio along with the demos. Also, excited to learn some new MJ moves :)

I think now we don't need to worry about the quality anymore :)

168830_o.gif

Blue shirt or no shirt, jacket with M or no jacket, I don't care. I'll buy it and I'm damn well going to enjoy what I'm seeing:clapping:

You can't please all the people all the time but seriously, sometimes MJ fans are so depressing to listen too. So much negativity! Who the hell cares if a still shot is not in perfect HD, I'm not gonna watch the thing in slowmotion anyway. Maybe you all should make your own litte thread "Why I won't buy the Wembley concert dvd" and you can all whine about it in there.

I'm excited for this and can't wait to watch the dvd over and over and over and over.

Well said! Unfortunately it is not possible to thank your post more than once, so I thank you for your post once more.

Back