New Katherine Jackson vs. AEG Live forum section & Case preperation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivy

Proud Member
As you can see in our preparation for the upcoming Katherine Jackson vs. AEG Live trial we have started a new dedicated section.

This section will allow everyone to easily access the case related stuff. It will also allow our members to start any related topic they want to discuss in this section.

In a few days we will also start case organization.

Thanks very much for doing this Ivy and other admins, great idea to have a place dedicated to this case only.
I just finished reading Full case history, and now my head is spinning. So much information, some forgotten already:bugeyed

Thanks Ivy :clap:

Though it's tough to read the whole thing again... I'm glad you guys are 'reporting' this :bow:

MJJC :heart: :punk:

Thanks very much for doing this Ivy and other admins, great idea to have a place dedicated to this case only.
I just finished reading Full case history, and now my head is spinning. So much information, some forgotten already:bugeyed

^ I do agree! And it will be even more 'interesting' if Colony Capital buy AEG....which could mean Colony making any payouts ordered by the court if AEG lose ..........

^ I do agree! And it will be even more 'interesting' if Colony Capital buy AEG....which could mean Colony making any payouts ordered by the court if AEG lose ..........

????

I'm not 100% sure, but that doesn't sound right!
If I buy a company, do I get their debts too?

Before the mess will start I would like to say thank you Ivy for your hard work.:flowers:

Let me tell you how the case organization will work

there will be one

- Video thread (no discussion)
- Picture thread (no discussion)

These will be open to all members to post videos and pictures but discussion should not be done on these threads.

there will be one

- Summary thread ( no discussion )

This will be closed thread. It will be regularly updated at the end of the day by staff from daily media stories and/or transcripts if available. This thread is for everyone to follow the daily developments easily.

There will be daily

- news only thread (no discussion)
- discussion thread

Moderators will start these daily threads at the morning of each trial day. News only thread is for every member to follow and post the news it would not have any discussion. Daily discussion thread is for every kind of discussion. The next day moderators will close the previous day threads and start new ones. Daily news threads will be merged to form one big news only thread.

At this time we aren't asking for volunteers but please be active in posting news stories, tweets from media sources, videos and pictures to keep everyone updated.

Dear Ivy! Would you be so kind to answer to Russian fans, are you planning to start a post thread with translations for non-English speakers? Like it was during the case People vs Murray. Thank you so much in advance from Russia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back