[NEW] Limited edition picture disc vinyl box set

:D

uRnQ8pu7_o.jpg
We could be brothers
a9255820b37242c08f5e6973a5fc7156.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ChrisC;4229106 said:
Was in Fopp on Union Street yesterday - they're stocking Off the Wall, Thriller and Bad at 36 quid a pop!
Have you seen the prices of HIStory etc. in HMV? £70 I saw online!!!!

ChrisC;4229106 said:
Was in Fopp on Union Street yesterday - they're stocking Off the Wall, Thriller and Bad at 36 quid a pop!

My local, “Head” was the same, £35 each. I asked at the till why the better albums were being ignored!

dam2040;4229111 said:
My local, “Head” was the same, £35 each. I asked at the till why the better albums were being ignored!

I reckon because they're double albums and they'd have to charge more and regular punters just ain't paying that.

I reckon because they're double albums and they'd have to charge more and regular punters just ain't paying that.

He said those suppliers are slow but they will get them in - can only hope I guess

I got a response from the store about some of the artwork in my set being damaged. I don't know if they'll actually do anything but they asked me to send pictures.

MY ORDER IS DELAYED ! ! !

got this mail:

Hello,

Thank you for placing an order at the Michael Jackson store.

I’m afraid there is a delay in the dispatch of your order due to unforeseen issues. We apologise for any inconvenience this will cause and promise your order will be dispatched by the end of this week.

Best regards,

Michael Jackson store - Customer Service Team

Thees LP's are so cool. I think I might buy this collection.

BUT - how is the sound? Is it good quality?

Thees LP's are so cool. I think I might buy this collection.

BUT - how is the sound? Is it good quality?

It is surprisingly decent for a picture disc imo. Shouldn't expect great sound quality from picture discs in general but I feel they sound decent. Invincible was the worst sounding one though. Specifically the red side.

Funny,

Yesterday I recieved an email the shipping is delayed and today the doorbell rings and guess what ! ! ! ! !
Number 00640

hm... nothing found. can u make a photo of the barcode and post it here?
seems they only selling it in the michaeljackson.com shop

thanks. does someone know how much units are manufactured?

Funny,

Yesterday I recieved an email the shipping is delayed and today the doorbell rings and guess what ! ! ! ! !
Number 00640

Lucky you! Still nothing here, not even a shipping confirmation while they promised to ship it before this weekend. How hard can this be, really?!

I saw these in person today in HMV, not worth £35 and £71 each.

Has it been confirmed that there is no Thriller release with these new vinyl?
Obviously not because i got mine & couldnt find thriller anywhere. I thought maybe someone brought it already until I read this
81875a16763c9d7919c43522807a3082.jpg

Well, that's weird, because Hector Barjot created a video to showcase these vinyls and Thriller is included.

The estate kills me....its always a dumb reason...now i really feel incomplete without botdf...even with just 5 songs

Back