New member here

MichaelaJJackson

Proud Member
I thought I was a member here, but when I tried to reset my password, my email wasn't recognized. Realized that I wasn't a member and signed up. LOL Anyway, it is really nice to be here. I look forward to speaking with everyone and getting to know everyone. Let me tell you a little bit about myself.

I am in my 30s...late 30s. I currently attend Walden University Online, obtaining my second Master's Degree in Adult Education - Online Learning. I live with my significant other and we have two dogs and one cat, and one other cat that is up for adoption. We are going to be moving next month as well. I'll answer this question right now...yes, I was named after MJ and I'm very honored. Unfortunately, I was taken from my family at the age of four and placed in foster homes, but I have survived.

The two dogs are American Eskimos. One is named Gypsy Road and one is named Jack with the nickname of Bubbles, which my significant other gave him, because he loves to be picked up and held. LOL Anyway, Jack was injured Friday night, when he was rough housing with his brother, but we didn't notice anything until Saturday morning...when I noticed one of his teeth is dislocated and tender when you touch it. Called his vet, who wasn't opened. They are open every other Saturday. Called the ER vet and they said that he should be alright until Friday, when we can get him in to see his vet. He's acting normally otherwise. We have Canine Aspirin for him as well and trying to keep him relaxed and eating soft foods. He may have to have surgery to fix or most likely remove it, which is scaring me to bits.

The first cat is named Sugar Marie and the one that is up for adoption is Neeka Renee.

I'm dealing with my own health issues and us moving May 13th, and now this. I hope that my refund from financial aid or my SO's tax refund gets here ASAP, because we need it for Jack, the frist month's half rent and pet deposit. Can't you tell I'm stressed? LOL Anyway, I have a few days off from classes because I just finished the semester today and start up again on the 26th.

Like I said, I hope to meet and talk to everyone. This looks like a wonderful site and I look forward to being able to navigate it and enjoy everything that is here.

*hugs to all*

Michaela

Welcome to MJJC :)
I hope Jack will be ok soon

Hang in there, Michaela :better:
I hope Jack is gonna be all right... and YOU take care of your health too hey...
Welcome to MJJC :cheeky:

HOPE everything works out for you...

Back