New Michael Jackson figure from Blitzway!

Are these dolls or a statue? If itā€™s a doll, then I would love to have it but it probably would be like $1000

Yeah, looks amazing. I probably lean towards getting this rather than the smooth criminal statue tbh. I feel like the Dangerous concert stand was probably more emblematic of him

I wish I had more artistic skill. You could build a diorama around it of that Superbowl or the Dangerous concert.

If this has been approved by The Estate i am shocked.

kinda random but you joined MJJC right on my birthday. May 31 and I turned 13 : )

Lol fair enough.

A video on the statues - yeah really leaning towards picking up the standard version. Just need somewhere to put it. From what Hector is saying, the differences between Standard and Black Label are inconsequential to most people, and that the standard may even look better despite "cheaper components". You're looking at $1300 USD for the Black Label and $459 USD for Standard. Standard is right in my wheelhouse there . Preorder now to receive in December.

Last edited:
Black label has real hair, standard has plastic sculpted hair.
Think standard looks better.

Yeah, I've decided. I will be buying this. It's too iconic not to.

I am totally hyped about this. I am not really a collector of trinkets but there is something so iconic about this moment that they've managed to capture. I think it's incredible. I am putting my deposit down on pay day. If I only own one piece of MJ memorabilia outside of the albums, this will be it.

I am not sure how many they were going to make but the Black Label has already sold out

I decided to splurge and buy the standard version. Was going to wait until my credit card billing period rolls over but since the Black Label version already sold out, I didn't want to take any chances. Now if only I can find room for it once I have it lol...

I decided to splurge and buy the standard version. Was going to wait until my credit card billing period rolls over but since the Black Label version already sold out, I didn't want to take any chances. Now if only I can find room for it once I have it lol...
I've put the deposit down but not sure what the next steps are when it comes to paying the rest.

I've put the deposit down but not sure what the next steps are when it comes to paying the rest.
Maybe they charge you the rest on whatever payment method you used when it ships? Or maybe they send a separate bill? I poked around the website and I'm not seeing anything that explicitly says how payment stuff works.

I just checked the email again to see if info was there and only just now noticed that I charged for shipping too. And since I'm in the US and this company appears to be in South Korea... I wound up paying the $50 deposit and $105 for shipping. X_X Ouch...

Maybe they charge you the rest on whatever payment method you used when it ships? Or maybe they send a separate bill? I poked around the website and I'm not seeing anything that explicitly says how payment stuff works.

I just checked the email again to see if info was there and only just now noticed that I charged for shipping too. And since I'm in the US and this company appears to be in South Korea... I wound up paying the $50 deposit and $105 for shipping. X_X Ouch...

I am in Australia and it hasnt charged me for shipping. Interesting. I just paid the 50 US (74 AUD). I've just emailed them to find out how the rest of the payment will be made. I am guessing December when it ships but I'd hope they give some sort of date or warning rather than simply attempt to take it out at a random date.

I am in Australia and it hasnt charged me for shipping. Interesting. I just paid the 50 US (74 AUD). I've just emailed them to find out how the rest of the payment will be made. I am guessing December when it ships but I'd hope they give some sort of date or warning rather than simply attempt to take it out at a random date.
I'm in the US, so that's probably why I got charged shipping; I'm a little further away, ha.

It does say Q4 2023 on the product page, so my guess is that they would start shipping in October at the earliest. Pretty long ways away...

Something is troubling me - on the photos it says "final product may be slightly different to the prototype shown". Ummm... how different? They've got our money now... I'd hope we dont end up with something of lesser quality than we're being led to believe.

Their Joker statue is amazing and is made of all the same materials as the standard MJ build. I am hoping there are some accessories for MJ as well, maybe something that helps replicate the raining pyro effects, alternative shirts.

Kurt Kobain has alternate costumes so I am wondering if they'll do similar with Michael. We may see that silver shirt maybe?

I wouldn't mind different costumes but I'd be pretty fine with the black/gold outfit.

Going back to the shipping cost, I got an email this morning saying that they've only billed me for the deposit at the moment. The rest of the amount owed will be billed right before it ships. This is gonna be a long wait...

I feel like the face is always bad on these types of figures and on this one it actually looks pretty good.
They really took their time with it. I think they know it was an important drop and it has been. The Black Label sold out within days of the announcement.

Queens Studio Collectables are dropping a Thriller bust where the face looks "pretty good" but not quite as good as in the Dangerous statue. I could imagine buying both tbh!

Back