New Michael Jackson figure from Blitzway!

How much is that bust? $4500 or something?
Crazy money, and they say there is no market for niche products like collectors boxsets with unreleased music and or concerts! I would be all over it if it was a boxset with bad/victory/triumph tour concerts.

I really really really really want the Dangerous tour one but I can’t because it’s like a bajillion dollars and I can’t make my mom buy me stuff with THAT price tag.

I really really really really want the Dangerous tour one but I can’t because it’s like a bajillion dollars and I can’t make my mom buy me stuff with THAT price tag.

Yeah I know my parents wouldn't have paid that much for anything for me lol. You might need to combine birthday and Christmas for it. But I reasoned with myself as to why I would buy it, and that is I wont really be buying any other expensive MJ memorabilia at any point. "This Is It" to coin the phrase.

i prefer the bust to the Superbowl 93 i think the Superbowl 93 doesnt lkook like m at all

i prefer the bust to the Superbowl 93 i think the Superbowl 93 doesnt lkook like m at all
I think it looks like an "idealized" version of Michael Jackson, like its the Michael Jackson a lot of people imagine of that time and yet didn't quite exist exactly that way. Like the Mandella Effect MJ or something. But in truth Michael had a smaller face looking back at the photos. I also note a distinct lack of eye make up on the statue. But I think the statue is awesome.

Gosh i hope there's no Mandella Effect MJ is there ? lol
fair enough, i just found the face of it.. not pretty , if that makes sense ..Ah, then maybe it is the lack of eyeliner etc:unsure:

edit - uhuh nope... the jaw is so ..oh god, i can't unsee what i see :ROFLMAO:

Anyone receive a billing/shipping email yet? I think they said it would start shipping in October but I haven't heard a peep. >.>

Sorry, I can't take anything seriously when it says it's going to "transcend dimensions". What a load of nonsense.

Perhaps if we ignore these companies they will go away.

Sorry, I can't take anything seriously when it says it's going to "transcend dimensions". What a load of nonsense.

Perhaps if we ignore these companies they will go away.
Annoying and useless comment disrespecting something people are just trying to enjoy.

People aren't trying to enjoy the products discussed in this thread... because they cost thousands of dollars.

Perhaps the companies exploiting Michael's image should spend a bit more time respecting the fanbase.

The figure is around $500 for the regular version.
I ordered one and will enjoy it.

The bust it kinda ugly (and expensive).

People aren't trying to enjoy the products discussed in this thread... because they cost thousands of dollars.

Perhaps the companies exploiting Michael's image should spend a bit more time respecting the fanbase.
People can spend on what they want.

I'm not talking about what people spend their money on. I'm talking about the massive disrespect shown by these companies to their customers.

Anyone receive a billing/shipping email yet? I think they said it would start shipping in October but I haven't heard a peep. >.>

No I havent. They said quarter four which could be anywhere between now and New Years Eve.

No I havent. They said quarter four which could be anywhere between now and New Years Eve.
Ah yeah, I do think I recall seeing that. Not sure why I was thinking of only October... maybe I was just hoping it would get here sooner, heh.

Back