New MJ content (Possibility)

Re: New MJ content?

Time will tell. One thing's sure, he/she doesn't act amateurish.

what do you mean by "act amateurish"?
by the way he runs the acc?
theres so many prediction acc on twitter its not hard to make it seem believable i guess the question is why do it if your actually an inside person?
what motivation could you have ? the acc didnt take off (went viral) and he cant make money off of it so i dont see a reason for this other than clout,seeing that he stopped posting makes me thing it was a hoax for clout that flopped

imma put this out there for the estate to read when they lurk these forums :
get a Beyoncé feature already
ill say it louder for the people in the back
GET A BEYONCE FEATURE ALREADY!!!

id even settle for a higher key rerelease of "i just cant stop loving you" with her on it

by the way he runs the acc?
theres so many prediction acc on twitter its not hard to make it seem believable i guess the question is why do it if your actually an inside person?
what motivation could you have ? the acc didnt take off (went viral) and he cant make money off of it so i dont see a reason for this other than clout,seeing that he stopped posting makes me thing it was a hoax for clout that flopped

It wouldn't be the first time that something like this has happened. According to Charles Thomson, he was asked by Michael's management to "leak" the story of him coming to London in 2009 whilst he was working for The Sun, newspaper. I think the reason we have stopped hearing from the mysterious account is simply because their can't be much more details to share? Other than dates which would be shared by the estate when they're ready, surely?

rolerprod;4317386 said:

id even settle for a higher key rerelease of "i just cant stop loving you" with her on it

Personally I'd choose a posthumous duet with his own daughter or maybe TJ over Beyoncé, but that's just me.

It wouldn't be the first time that something like this has happened. According to Charles Thomson, he was asked by Michael's management to "leak" the story of him coming to London in 2009 whilst he was working for The Sun, newspaper. I think the reason we have stopped hearing from the mysterious account is simply because their can't be much more details to share? Other than dates which would be shared by the estate when they're ready, surely?

so why not leak it here instead of twitter? its has to be a fan and this is the one big mj forum whats the difference ? clout..

Zakk;4317388 said:
Personally I'd choose a posthumous duet with his own daughter or maybe TJ over Beyoncé, but that's just me.

i hope not i think it would cheapen his image no shade to the two but imo collabs have to be legend status figures
i mean i can see how that would please the fans but...the world still cares about mj he is still relevant and will keep being relevant until there is no more usable material left in the vaults so a duet with someone thats not a big pop star would cheapen the image

i hope not i think it would cheapen his image no shade to the two but collabs have to be legend status figures only in my opinion
i mean i can see how that would please the fans but...the world still cares about mj he is still relevant and will keep being relevant until there is no more usable material left in the vaults so a duet with someone thats not a big pop star would cheapen the image

I didn't mean it to say that it should be the lead single, used for marketing etc. I just think it would be a beautiful bonus track at some point.

so why not leak it here instead of twitter? its has to be a fan and this is the one big mj forum whats the difference ? clout..

I don't think it would be smart to leak it on a fan forum, Twitter is a huge platform and the word spreads much quicker there. Yes it hasn't had a massive response but it certainly has gained some attention and had quite a few people talking.

I didn't mean it to say that it should be the lead single, used for marketing etc. I just think it would be a beautiful bonus track at some point.

oh yeah i agree as a bonus track that could be cool

oh yeah i agree as a bonus track that could be cool

Have you listened to Pj's album? Her voice is beautiful. Back to the album discussion, CGYWOOM or TYLA ft. The Weeknd as the lead single? Obviously the feature track with a current artist would gain more momentum.

Have you listened to Pj's album? Her voice is beautiful. Back to the album discussion, CGYWOOM or TYLA ft. The Weeknd as the lead single? Obviously the feature track with a current artist would gain more momentum.

i heared a song or two but as you can tell from me being a beyonce fan thats not my cup of tea but im happy shes successful and in a peaceful place in her life

whats tyla?
i think there are better songs than these two on Rodney's computer haha
from the snippets he played on ig i was blown away and he says theres more,they sound really rnb and i love that vibe on mj, butterflies would be a hit if it were released today it was really ahead of its time in the rnb world
i think cgyw would be a let down ,it sounds amazing as a snippet but i didnt like most of the up-tempo on invincible and thats a track mj didnt think was up to the standards ,but again if they reproduce it maybe it would work better for me

also has the song DIG been leaked? someone was talking about it like it leaked if it did i didnt hear it anywhere on youtube...

rolerprod;4317396 said:
also has the song DIG been leaked? someone was talking about it like it leaked if it did i didnt hear it anywhere on youtube...

Yeah it’s awful

Also excuse my french here but Charles Thomson is not one to put any worth into.

He used to write hate on MJ message boards and his Twitter feed was full of “MJ had a prosthetic nose tip” and similar.

Just because he’s vocal in MJs innocence fans seem to let it slide.

dam2040;4317398 said:
Also excuse my french here but Charles Thomson is not one to put any worth into.

He used to write hate on MJ message boards and his Twitter feed was full of “MJ had a prosthetic nose tip” and similar.

Just because he’s vocal in MJs innocence fans seem to let it slide.

NOT THE prosthetic nose tip.................

Last edited:

The person doesn't post steadily. No attention seeking attempt of him/her so far.

It seems, he/she is only posting when there's well founded facts to share. Of course, this doesn't mean these have to be 100% legit.

Last edited:

Throwing Your Life Away has hit potential in my opinion. Vocally its complete. DIG is too unfinished and would need another singer on it.

rolerprod;4317386 said:

No thanks. We don't need a Beyonce feature. She has got the most annoying fanbase who love to always remind everyone how she is so much better than Michael.

If we get a Beyonce feature, all we hear from her annoying fans would be how "Beyonce gave Michael a hit and that she made him relevant again." We all could do without a Beyonce feature.

rolerprod;4317386 said:

Please no. She is the most overrated singer ever. I doubt she would go for a fake duet anyways

I’ve grown to dislike TYLA a bit. It’s not a bad song, but the melody doesn’t really do much for me personally. It’s one of those songs that makes me think, “I can see why this one didn’t make it.”

As far as Beyoncé, while I agree that it would be a good move in terms of getting public attention, Nite Line is right: her fans would immediately jump on the “she’s better than MJ” train. They already go out of their way to invalidate him as it is; let’s not give them any more ammunition.

Also, WHO DARE SAYS THAT GLOUCESTERSHIRE IS AWFUL!? Lmao that’s one of my favorite MJ songs in years. I’m devastated he didn’t finish it. It feels like something that would’ve been on OTW if he recorded it in the 2000s.

I'm gonna be real. i do like some of Beyoncé songs mostly her older stuff. Beyoncé is a fan of Michael and he liked it her. he was close friends with jayz and her. so in my opinion an Michael and Beyoncé duet would work. but like a few fans say it would do something to the fanbase of both artists. while i'm a fan of michael beyoncé songs good too. i'll be lying if i didn't. both artists are awesome. no hate to either. i'm not sure why the beyoncé fanbase hate on michael. seriously what he do to beyoncé? he had a crush on her. so what the big deal? i can see if michael did something disrespectful to her he never did. he actually wanted to dance with her.

I think an MJ + Bruno Mars colab would be a good idea.

Smooth72;4317424 said:
Please no. She is the most overrated singer ever. I doubt she would go for a fake duet anyways

do you know a better technical singer than Beyoncé in the pop industry?
or do you mean shes overrated as a pop act?

anyways they were both fans of each other,mj liked her and she loved him it doesn't have to revolve around the fans all the time be it mj fans or bey fans.

since she did Coachella stan culture started comparing her to mj and i guess thats where her fan base started attacking mj but does that shit really matter? i mean does mj really have something to prove? its kind of ridiculous to even have that conversation and yall shouldn't get worked up about it especially since beyonce herself knows her place and she stated multiple times that he is the reason shes in the game to begin with.
i dont think any fan base should get yall going every and all artist know that mj is next level that mj is THE RESON you know ?
fans can argue all day but it really doesn't matter

Last edited:

the mindset is always very much the fans the fans the fans but the fans are a fraction of sales and streams especially when it comes to mj who was the most popular entertainer ever,the estate would never make a move just for fans it has to cater to gen pop aswell even when they did those album docs they had a listers come in and give their opinions to attract the gen pop

and i agree MJ X BRUNO would be a smash hit,make it a dream come true for me to have a MJ X BRUNO X BEY that would be a moment in time

Last edited:
Back