New MJ content (Possibility)

If the 3 liars make a LN2 after all this it will be clear to everyone that all they want is money.
So I really hope they drop it. - maybe they realize it's time to move on.

I just hope this will bring The estates focus back on music, concerts, videos etc. - second half of 2021 will hopefully be great. With new MJ material.

Just noticed that the leak of Throwing Your Life Away on YouTube has now been taken down by Sony and it was rumored to be on the new album with The Weeknd being featured on it... Coincidence?

dam2040;4321672 said:
Lil Wayne’s former recording engineer has just revealed he has a song with MJ. First time I’ve ever heard this..

https://www.lilwaynehq.com/2021/04/...unreleased-music-with-michael-jackson-dr-dre/
Kind of not buying this....
Eddlicious;4321674 said:
Just noticed that the leak of Throwing Your Life Away on YouTube has now been taken down by Sony and it was rumored to be on the new album with The Weeknd being featured on it... Coincidence?
TYLA is all over YouTube.

Eddlicious;4321674 said:

Maybe the estate called him in for the Michael album? He was a much bigger presence in 2010 than 50 Cent, so he would’ve been more fitting (and probably would’ve given a better performance lmao). I can’t imagine he ever actually worked with Michael.

That's definitely something to keep our eyes on, the song got leaked last summer (if I'm not mistaken) and it's not been taken down since
I doubt they Estate would release something and not include something as strong as TYLA in some form, it's a great track

If it's true then it's definitely a posthumous thing imo.

I agree. They got a whole lot of skilled engineers working on various tracks for the Michael album back in the day, my guess is either he worked on a scrapped alternate version of a song that would go on to be released (like maybe "Do You Know Where Your Children Are", "She Was Loving Me", etc.) or he worked on a track that was ultimately cut (something like the Will.i.am tracks).

Yeah I 100% think it's post 2009 - but even so, I've still never heard this news.

it's really time for a new album, and fr what are they waiting for? the estate wants money right? well release an album then you'll get money!

What songs would you guys want to have on a new EP or album? I think "Lovely Way" would be a good song, and maybe something from the Dangerous era.

EDIT: Also maybe "World of Candy" -- out of curiosity if nothing else. We know so little about it, I wonder what it sounds like.

What songs would you guys want to have on a new EP or album? I think "Lovely Way" would be a good song, and maybe something from the Dangerous era.

EDIT: Also maybe "World of Candy" -- out of curiosity if nothing else. We know so little about it, I wonder what it sounds like.

I so wish I could've gotten more of Lovely - I remember being so excited when I had the snippet in my hands lol

Remix Review
There is another
me: The melody is like Love Never Feel So Good
7/10

the kirk franklin is EVERYTHING i needed and the way they mixed mjs vocals is AMAZING he sounds so clear and not overload with reverb and the new chords!!!

this one it's not that bad
6/10

I liked Nick Remixes better

Remix Review
There is another
me: The melody is like Love Never Feel So Good
7/10

Oh my god when MJ slid on at 0:48 it was magic

dam2040 said:
I so wish I could've gotten more of Lovely - I remember being so excited when I had the snippet in my hands lol

Is it this snippet?

Last edited:
king_of_style;4321724 said:

I want anything that was recorded from 2005 onwards. We have nothing from that era and I’m dying to hear something.

NuTNC;4321727 said:
Remix Review
[video=youtube;zFwiwLO0zhg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFwiwLO0zhg[/video]

I’m glad this is an actual REMIX. The current trend is to throw on a guest vocalist and label it a “remix” without any changes to the production, so props to them for actually going all out.

That said, I’m not entirely sure about it. Michael’s vocals are mixed INCREDIBLY, but it’s so hard getting used to a mid-tempo interpretation of an uptempo song. I’m sure it’ll grow on me.

AlwaysThere;4321746 said:
I want anything that was recorded from 2005 onwards. We have nothing from that era and I’m dying to hear something.

Wasn't 'Hold My Hand' and 'Best of Joy' recorded in 2008?

I agree with you totally on the new remixes, but if I was Sony *estate* I would heavily promote these new versions of can you feel it, especially the one with the dancers doing mj moves and making it kinda gospely! I love the one the singer goes go on Michael sing it. After all the crap times lately for mj fans this should remind the world why we miss this amazing vocalist so much and this would lead to a kick start of new material.

Eddlicious;4321748 said:
Wasn't 'Hold My Hand' and 'Best of Joy' recorded in 2008?

Yes, but HMH wasn’t written by MJ, and BOJ was originally written in 1981. I’m curious to see how his songwriting held up in his late 40s! The “newest” song we have is “Days in Gloucestershire,” which is from 2004.

AlwaysThere;4321750 said:
Yes, but HMH wasn’t written by MJ, and BOJ was originally written in 1981. I’m curious to see how his songwriting held up in his late 40s! The “newest” song we have is “Days in Gloucestershire,” which is from 2004.

DIG has been recorded in 2004 but we don't know for sure when it was written.

AlwaysThere;4321750 said:

Not to be that guy and this is literally "well actually"-ing you right now, but I'd say that MJ's verse on "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin (2008)" would be the 'newest' lyrics we have from him, while "Days In Gloucestershire" is the 'newest' complete song we have from him. In the former case it's hard to tell what the quality of songwriting is because it's literally one verse and it's riffing off of a song he'd written decades beforehand, and in the latter case it's hard to tell because it's just a demo.

The Kirk Franklin Remix sounds amazing, exactly because it has such a different feel to it. It´s unique, almost like a different song, while paying respect to the original at the same time. After listening to this, I'd be excited to hear what it would sound like if this guy was working on unreleased MJ songs, I feel like they would be contemporized the right way, without sounding dated a couple of years later (looking at you and what you did to the likes of Loving You, Timbaland).

king_of_style;4321737 said:
Oh my god when MJ slid on at 0:48 it was magic

Is it this snippet?

[video=youtube;ONOH4-BPtFk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONOH4-BPtFk[/video]

This is my upload - https://youtu.be/dyw8bkDHphE

Not sure if this one is the same - can’t listen right now

Yup, it's the same. It looks like the video I linked mirrored your upload. But that's really cool that you are part of MJ history in securing this snippet

Never thought of it like that! Hopefully one day we can get more than the snippet.

The beatbox sounds like the one from "Shake You Body". NGL, but this snippet sounded fishy right from the start. We have no proof of whether it's real or fake.

Back