New MJ content (Possibility)

I hope that the estate plans with regard to the Broadway show being broadcast on Netflix etc is true. For so many fans that would love to go and see this but simply can not this a brilliant promotion if true. I think that Prince would be ideal to do the bio epic and I would not be surprised if he is partly in to do that. What better thing to catapult you to stardom(not that he needs it!)as a director for that mammoth project, with soundtrack etc connected. I also think that end of September/early October could well be good timing to promote the musical.
What's the best thing to promote that musical? New or reworked Michael Jackson tracks. I still think that estate will release singles only to get the excitement going and then when enough music is out release Album or Ep.
Here is hoping anyway!

Sony doesn't own Michael's catalogue (MIJAC), or "the vault" of unreleased songs. LOL. It is owned by the Estate.

Yeah i know that, but they release stuff on their label i guess they (Sony) should have some sort of decision power on wheter it's time to release music or not, i find it very hard to believe that Sony is just patienly waiting for the Estate to decide when to release new music.

Yeah i know that, but they release stuff on their label i guess they (Sony) should have some sort of decision power on wheter it's time to release music or not, i find it very hard to believe that Sony is just patienly waiting for the Estate to decide when to release new music.

ThatÂ’s exactly what happens. Unless their contract outlines a specific release timeline, Sony is basically waiting for the Estate to hand something over. They could suggest or encourage, but the Estate isnÂ’t obligated to do anything. The project drought is the fault of the Estate and the Estate alone.

Ghost of Another Lover has no verse vocals so very unlikely it would be used on a release. Not believing this at all. Is this the same guy that knew about Billboards who is now acting like he knows about the musical and posting song lyrics? lol.

To be fair, it was being reworked in 2007-2009 (it's on that list of songs after all) -- which means it very well could have more vocals than the leaked *Dangerous* version. Whether or not it's finished is another story, but it's not necessarily a given that it's unreleasable.

To be fair, it was being reworked in 2007-2009 (it's on that list of songs after all) -- which means it very well could have more vocals than the leaked *Dangerous* version. Whether or not it's finished is another story, but it's not necessarily a given that it's unreleasable.

Throwin' Your Life Away, also.

I guess we can wait to see if the news about the New JacksonÂ’s album are true or not xD

The close date of the "MJSEPT.Updated" file is September 30th, which is also.. according to JR - when the campaign should go live
You think they'll announce the project the same day or a couple days before the campaign goes live?

You think they'll announce the project the same day or a couple days before the campaign goes live?
I know you're probably not a fan of AC/DC but they were posting things in relation to their new album around 2 weeks before the announcement... Billboards, website, cryptic messages within pictures etc.

The guy who started this recent rumour said there will be MJ billboards soon.
Thank you dam2040 for your response, but that's not what I meant.

What I meant was, what is supposed to happen on that close date? WHEN is that close date?
Is that company allowed to open the file on that date? (Though the leaker also said he already saw the billboards, & the cover art..)
Does it mean the billboards/ads have to be printed on that date?
Or does close date mean that the billboards have to be spread across the public on that date?

What I'm trying to do, is find hints that what that JR-guy is saying is contradictory.

1st it was " MJ_sept " and he was alluding that something was happening in September..
Then at some point it was "in 3 weeks".
Now it's "October will be the best month ever". Sprinkled in was also the date "October 8th"...

In short: The postings of this guy are unnerving & suspicious. And you get the feeling he is constantly moving the goal posts.

Thank you dam2040 for your response, but that's not what I meant.

What I meant was, what is supposed to happen on that close date? WHEN is that close date?
Is that company allowed to open the file on that date? (Though the leaker also said he already saw the billboards, & the cover art..)
Does it mean the billboards/ads have to be printed on that date?
Or does close date mean that the billboards have to be spread across the public on that date?

What I'm trying to do, is find hints that what that JR-guy is saying is contradictory.

1st it was " MJ_sept " and he was alluding that something was happening in September..
Then at some point it was "in 3 weeks".
Now it's "October will be the best month ever". Sprinkled in was also the date "October 8th"...

In short: The postings of this guy are unnerving & suspicious. And you get the feeling he is constantly moving the goal posts.
Oh sure - sorry. I think it means it will go live September 30. He said the single is being released October 8.

none of those things have changed. He’s been consistent with those dates in fairness.

I was told personally by JR, the delay was caused due to The Estate wanting everything to be perfect.. that's also why the file withholding the artwork for the billboards were updated by Sony and given a new date. JR has said everything is running to schedule, September 30th for the live date and October 8th for the lead single release. Not that far away now - 4 days. Let's wait and see.

So you think tomorrow will be an announcement?

So you think tomorrow will be an announcement?
The only dates that have been mentioned by JR - September 30th & October 8th. He said we will start seeing things Week Commencing Sept. 27th, which is anytime really between Now and Sunday.

I hope we get some behind the scenes and rehearsals added to it!
Me too. Behind the scenes and rehearsal footage would be far more interesting than just a History concert.

Back