New MJ content (Possibility)

The MJ Musical will have its premiere next Monday. Let's wait and see if something else gets revealed after next week.

We need something new. This is boring. Most of the big releases this fall have been less than expected. Ed Sheeran has put out the best album so far. Adele is meh, compared to what was expected. Sulk sonic not very good and Drake and Kanye pretty disappointing. Each album has good tracks but a lot of filler in all of these new releases. A Michael release would do well right around Christmas. Of course this is my opinion but let’s get real, great albums are a thing of the past.
I disagree. The Silk Sonic record is phenomenal and every track on it is very well put together. Their attention to detail is remarkable. The album deservedly received acclaim from critics and the general public.

How is Ed Sheeran's album the best out of the bunch? It's pretty bland, especially when compared to the other ones you mentioned. Of course, this is only my opinion.

We need something new. This is boring. Most of the big releases this fall have been less than expected. Ed Sheeran has put out the best album so far. Adele is meh, compared to what was expected. Sulk sonic not very good and Drake and Kanye pretty disappointing. Each album has good tracks but a lot of filler in all of these new releases. A Michael release would do well right around Christmas. Of course this is my opinion but let’s get real, great albums are a thing of the past.
Like dethorro said, Bruno’s new album is phenomenal. Adele is good but massively overrated. Kanye has been past it for years. Drake was always rubbish and extremely overhyped. Ed is decent but nothing special. Of course this is my opinion.

Michael has unreleased music. Seeing as this is the Christmas season, can’t they get one of Michael’s unreleased songs that is a happy carefree song about love and give it Christmas sound and production and release it? I reckon it would do really well.

Michael has unreleased music. Seeing as this is the Christmas season, can’t they get one of Michael’s unreleased songs that is a happy carefree song about love and give it Christmas sound and production and release it? I reckon it would do really well.
I've wondered this myself. It would have to depend on the vocals/lyrics etc but yeah a carefree song with Xmas sound/production could be great.

The Silk Sonic album is wonderful. The only thing that would make it better would be Michael Jackson vocals! I wonder if Michael himself would have done a retro album if he was still alive.

I think anyone hoping for anything unreleased for the foreseeable future may be disappointed. It's gonna be about the Broadway show.

I’m sure you heard about the beatles latest film release. An 8 hour documentary of the beatles in the studio performing and creating songs, unique footage. Apparently we see Paul creating his track “get back” on the spot.

Now let’s think about Michael. Let us think about the Estate. There must be footage of Michael in the studio, creating, singing, kicking ass. How many hours? Dozens at least, I can’t think of less. We all know how “ give in to me” was created on the spot during a jam, we know it took 3 hours to create it and I believe it was filmed. That is already 3 hours for just one track. We have seen several other small snippets of Michael in the studio. It would be more powerful for his legacy than yet another tribute with the same songs and routines. It would have more impact than releasing another demo track completed by some hot shot producer who never worked with Michael.
Who knows maybe there is studio footage of every record Michael ever recorded. Do you ever want to see Michael perform “ i can’t help it” or “ streetwalker” etc live ? Studio footage is the way to go!

If this doesn’t wet your appetite then I don’t know what will…

Last edited:
Like dethorro said, Bruno’s new album is phenomenal. Adele is good but massively overrated. Kanye has been past it for years. Drake was always rubbish and extremely overhyped. Ed is decent but nothing special. Of course this is my opinion.
The Silk Sonic album is or should be Album of the Year. I agree that this album is phenomenal.

I’m sure you heard about the beatles latest film release. An 8 hour documentary of the beatles in the studio performing and creating songs, unique footage. Apparently we see Paul creating his track “get back” on the spot.

Now let’s think about Michael. Let us think about the Estate. There must be footage of Michael in the studio, creating, singing, kicking ass. How many hours? Dozens at least, I can’t think of less. We all know how “ give in to me” was created on the spot during a jam, we know it took 3 hours to create it and I believe it was filmed. That is already 3 hours for just one track. We have seen several other small snippets of Michael in the studio. It would be more powerful for his legacy than yet another tribute with the same songs and routines. It would have more impact than releasing another demo track completed by some hot shot producer who never worked with Michael.
Who knows maybe there is studio footage of every record Michael ever recorded. Do you ever want to see Michael perform “ i can’t help it” or “ streetwalker” etc live? Studio footage is the way to go!

Absolutely agree with the overall idea about using studio shots. It would indeed be the best possible way to showcase Michael's genius and artistic brilliance. The man was & created magic in the studio and the world needs to see that; it would definitely be one of the most powerful statements, legacy-wise. I'm sure there's tons of video that will be released eventually, at the proper time. Doing it now, would just mimick the Beatles' project and we all know Michael (and his people) liked to be trendsetters, not followers.

I do realize that for MJFam, the moment of now is a rather arid time and people are expecting new things, but I'm afraid all of that awesome stuff will have to wait some more before being released. For now, let's just try to enjoy the Broadway show comin' up. I definitely share the concerns of those who have questions about the scriptwriter/director and the things she stated two years ago, but from the little that I've seen of those kids involved, they really seem to genuinely care about Michael and want to pay a proper tribute to him. I wish them all the best of luck!

Returning to the post I quoted - how exactly do we know that GITM was created in 3h? In a certain interview, I only remember Michael saying that they had 3 hours to shoot the video in Germany, not that the song itself was created in 3 hours. But then again, maybe I got it wrong; it's quite possible. Anyhow, it would be great if there is archival imagery about the creation of that awesome piece of music. If there is, I think at some point in time, we will get to see it.

Surely, y'all don't think Michael shot all of them thousands of hours - in the studio and on the road - just to remind himself how brilliant he was or how loved he was by people in every country he visited.......;)

Last edited:
@Antwort
Regarding GITM Didn’t Brad (what’s his name?) tell this in one of his seminaries. That is what I base myself on.
Regarding the amount of studio footage. I used pure guesswork. If the beatles did it it already around 69/70 then why Not Michael Jackson?

I would also love to see the rehearsals of “childhood” which would have been on the setlist of that one night only show that got postponed in 1995. Hell I would probably start salivating by knowing what the setlist was if that is the only thing that is left of the whole project.

^^^ The name is Brad Sundberg. Had no idea he mentioned the jam session for the writing of GITM; cool to know.

The 1995 performance idea was indeed very promising. It would've been amazing to see Michael do an 'unplugged' sort of show, focused mostly on his voice. It may seem like I'm contradicting myself/hypocritical of me to say so, given that I had tickets for TII, but I would have preferred instead of a grueling tour with dozens upon dozens of shows, even if in one location only, just very sporadic, but most impactful performances. Let's be honest here, the 20.000 capacity of the O2 was inadequate for Michael - too small for his drawing power and too big to seem intimate.

I would have loved one special only by himself and just a few instruments in some history-filled theatre, as was the plan in 1995, but also several grand shows with plenty of effects and guests, in strategically-chosen locations throughout the world, like big stadiums/parks/plazas, well-fitted for the real size of his audience. In this way, he could lessen the strain on his health, silence the critics and cynics with regards to his talents, but also entertain people and deliver awesomely so important messages of........awareness, awakening and hope.

Du8-Ctom-UYAAZiy-H.jpg

Last edited:
To be honest I think the Estate doesn’t want to burn its fingers on promoting new material. The narrative regarding Michael has changed due to the very damaging career breaking documentary. Years later there is no added controversy but also nothing to debunk what those 2 guys said. Releasing new material or new footage might even add to the damage with media perhaps deciding to renew their interest in controversial Michael Jackson news. Maybe there would even be protests by metoo movements all adding to the controversy.
This thinking of me is not far fetched, last week when I was listening to the radio the DJ played ”say say say” after the song an angry listener called in to say she was shocked that they were still playing his music. It had an effect as his airplay was reduced the days after.
I think the Estate settles on the status quo. Thriller still sells that is what they try to maintain without giving it too much attention.

To be honest I think the Estate doesn’t want to burn its fingers on promoting new material. The narrative regarding Michael has changed due to the very damaging career breaking documentary. Years later there is no added controversy but also nothing to debunk what those 2 guys said. Releasing new material or new footage might even add to the damage with media perhaps deciding to renew their interest in controversial Michael Jackson news. Maybe there would even be protests by metoo movements all adding to the controversy.
This thinking of me is not far fetched, last week when I was listening to the radio the DJ played ”say say say” after the song an angry listener called in to say she was shocked that they were still playing his music. It had an effect as his airplay was reduced the days after.
I think the Estate settles on the status quo. Thriller still sells that is what they try to maintain without giving it too much attention.

There I was daydreamin' lady bug musical fantasies and you had to go and remind me of awful, terrible reality 🥺 I think I'll just go and take a nap; somebody wake me up in 2055......

As upsetting as it may be, the radio incident you mentioned, may not necessarily reflect the general public quite as much as some think/would like. After all, aren't Michael's numbers on Spotify and on other streaming services better than ever?

However, one must be realistic and recognize that the issues are most serious and the estate must indeed be careful and measure its steps and timings very carefully. No other artist had to go through such ordeals; no one else's legacy could have survived all of the blows Michael's good name took.

In spite of it all though, I still have faith in the common sense of most people and I'm convinced that whenever the public will be presented with quality output, it will not only embrace, but cherish Michael once again. It just has to be done in the right way, at the right time.

⚜️

Last edited:
The problem for the Estate is apparently there is LN2. If any new MJ product is released they could release LN2 at the same time for maximum publicity. I wouldn’t be surprised if they use the musical to do this when the full shows start. Also, if an MJ album comes out and it’s a success it could harm their arbitration talks with HBO. It’s harder to argue that LN damaged the MJ brand if he’s sitting at the top of the charts with a number one album. But I’m as frustrated as everyone else that we are waiting so long for a new release.

There I was daydreamin' lady bug musical fantasies and you had to go and remind me of awful, terrible reality 🥺 I think I'll just go and take a nap; somebody wake me up in 2055......

As upsetting as it may be, the radio incident you mentioned, may not necessarily reflect the general public quite as much as some think/would like. After all, aren't Michael's numbers on Spotify and on other streaming services better than ever?

However, one must be realistic and recognize that the issues are most serious and the estate must indeed be careful and measure its steps and timings very carefully. No other artist had to go through such ordeals; no one else's legacy could have survived all of the blows Michael's good name took.

In spite of it all though, I still have faith in the common sense of most people and I'm convinced that whenever the public will be presented with quality output, it will not only embrace, but cherish Michael once again. It just has to be done in the right way, at th
Mjs streaming on spotify is off the hook and youtube as well

What are you reffering to? Is there any news??
Apperately someone found a list of ''new songs'' but looks to be fake and im sick n tired of people making this shit up

Can someone provide a picture of this list with "new songs" ??

As seen in BAD 25 and spoke upon a few times, Michael had a film crew shooting 35mm in the studio during the inception of the BAD LP and also even for "fly on the wall" moments such as Todo Mi Amor Eres Tu etc... Something similar to Get Back for the BAD album would be incredible, not forgetting the short films/live shows on 16/35mm film as well as on the road footage, behind the scenes etc. They're sitting on a gold mine - and that's just one era of Michael's career. Sorry for being off topic.

As seen in BAD 25 and spoke upon a few times, Michael had a film crew shooting 35mm in the studio during the inception of the BAD LP and also even for "fly on the wall" moments such as Todo Mi Amor Eres Tu etc... Something similar to Get Back for the BAD album would be incredible, not forgetting the short films/live shows on 16/35mm film as well as on the road footage, behind the scenes etc. They're sitting on a gold mine - and that's just one era of Michael's career. Sorry for being off topic.
A documentary similar to Get Back would be awesome for sure! However, I doubt that they have that much film footage from the Bad sessions. It seems like only the Just Good Friends and the IJCSLY/Todo Mi Amor Eres Tu sessions were filmed. That wouldn't be enough to ''tell the whole story'' imo. For the Get Back documentary they had over 100 hours of film footage to choose from.

Think you will that the next project after the Broadway one will be the bioepic movie, I think when the Broadway show really takes off its something to catapult more projects.
Can someone show us new list of songs or are we going back to Cascio rubbish?
I really don't think a lot of people will give LN2 if it happens the time of day now!

Michael was innocent *period!* nieve Yes but not guilty of any of those crimes he was accused of. I really do think lots of people are starting to accept that!

I heard at one point late 2000s Michael was supposedly working on completely original songs in a sound that was truly special or “out there”. It sounded like nothing he had done before. I can’t recall the exact words. If someone has these you are free to leak them :p

I of course take it with a grain of salt as it probably just was some inspired PR. Like when Michael mentioned once “the best is yet to come”. Unfortunately he wasn’t right with that statement.

Not sure if that is what you are referring too, I think that it was Bruce Swedien (or someone closely related to Michael's music) that said that he had experimented many things, things that seem out of this world and that people would be shocked if they heard...
But I don't remember if this was specifically about something from the 2000s.

Now already take Days in Gloucestershire or the River Ripple snippet, nothing shocking but those sound like nothing he had done before. But I would expect there are even more surprising things.

Last edited:
I tend to think that 2000 Watts was something he had never done before or shout!
I think those 2 where a taster for what was a new mj sound evolving, you can hear it in some of the interviews featuring Will iam in Ireland.
Anybody got the article or rumour of these other new songs that were supposed to be coming?

Great to see *rave reviews* for the start of Mj musical!
I truely do think news/releases will follow on the back of these shows!

Couldn't disagree more. MJ was only recently re-added to radio in Poland was it? The tide is turning.

Dangerous charted at its highest position since 1993 and Thriller was number ONE on Apple Music this year, giving it its highest chart position since 1984. MJ also now has the longest charting solo album in the history of England with Number Ones too. This all happened this year.

MJ One is sold out every day and 'MJ' is opening in New York to rave reviews and sell outs.

It's easy to be negative. Many people still whine about LN and it had an impact. But we are nearly 3 years on. Thriller is one of the biggest selling albums of the year. MJ is far from cancelled.

Back