New movie company posing as Prince and Blanket

I think that the 'Star' has removed the story from it's internet pages now, but it is still available in full on the Daily Mail online page even though a number of 'commenters' on their internet have pointed out the complete inaccuracy concerning the background to the ownership of Morphline.

At the very least this contravenes the principles of the UK NUJ code of conduct, which includes:

A journalist:

1.At all times upholds and defends the principle of media freedom, the right of freedom of expression and the right of the public to be informed.

2.Strives to ensure that information disseminated is honestly conveyed, accurate and fair.

3.Does her/his utmost to correct harmful inaccuracies.

4.Differentiates between fact and opinion.

6.Does nothing to intrude into anybody’s private life, grief or distress unless justified by overriding consideration of the public interest.

11.A journalist shall normally seek the consent of an appropriate adult when interviewing or photographing a child for a story about her/his welfare.*

http://www.nuj.org.uk/about/nuj-code/

* but it seems that using someone else's photo of a child in a false story is acceptable???? There are FIVE photos of Blanket in the Daily Mail online article, one of which appears to be from the recent holiday in Hawaii

I was under the impression that UK journalists should not even name children in journalistic stories, unless eg approved by court orders.

it is not just that the story draws attention to the nature of the film, but on the Daily Mail site at least, almost every caption under every screen-capture from the film mentions Blankets name in an outrageously defamatory way. It is hard to calculate how many viewers this has reached over the last 2 days, and how much potential damage this has done to all of Michael's children. (let alone the fact that the article rehashes all the old stories about the childrens parentage, wearing masks ets etc.) Unless a stand is taken, there will be no end to this, as the tabloids obviously see the family as very easy fodder.

Last edited:
Even though the story has been deleted from the star the above ^^^^^^ shows why we must carry on and fight for something to be done. Blanket deserves a public retraction and apology, at the very least.

Huh????
tumblr_mh9a4jdtm71rhk2w1o2_250.gif
6nDkf0w.gif

Soooooooooooooooo disturbing to see the names of the children of Michael being used in vain by anyone as this case.... and in obscure business by the family. :no: :puke: :perrin: This proves that PPB are not well maintained :( ..... YET!!!!! :bugeyed 4 years have passed and things do not change. The same problems keep happening. :doh: Very, very, very sad.... :(

Just.... >>>>
gif-jail-sigh-gif.gif
*big sigh*

Last edited:
Cynical old me could pick holes in a few of those tweets, but it's not going to prove anything so it's futile. I will just give a side eye and a raised eye brow. Lol

The important ones to deal with are the press who, regardless of how this reached their attention, just ran away with it without a simple check, and as a result hauled an innocent child over the coals.

Soooooooooooooooo disturbing to see the names of the children of Michael being used in vain by anyone as this case.... and in obscure business by the family. :no: :puke: :perrin: This proves that PPB are not well maintained :( ..... YET!!!!! :bugeyed 4 years have passed and things do not change. The same problems keep happening. :doh: Very, very, very sad.... :(*

This proves PPB are not looked after at all. Since their daddy died, they have been dragged to the media by their own family members to support their crappy projects, and can you really blame tabloids for doing this?
This is exactly what they do. Certain members of "family" gave scoops to tabloids and brought kids in it too, and when those tabloids doesn't get scoops, they make up stories.
If you give them a little finger, they will take the whole hand, like it or not. Jackson's have given kids little finger to tabloids by parading them on front of some "projects" and making them persons in interest, but now monster media wants the whole hand. You do not play with them, you stay away from them.

I hope Daily Star will be sued and nailed for this as example to the other tabloids.

How much effort does it take to put out a simple statement? I don't understand why Katherine just lets this all go and allows her innocent minor grandchildren to be treated this way.

It probably would take about 5 minutes to compose a letter denying Blanket's involvement,but there is no money for her, or she doesn't want to hear bad news, or thinks it is not worth of denying. Too bad, when she is accused of stealing money, her attorneys are out in full force and giving exclusive interview to media that she has refunded the money, so she came out squeaky clean loving parent to Michael:puke:

Last edited:
^No money in it? I think threatening a legal lawsuit cd result in $$millions, it's straight defamation of an 11 yr old of the most horrible kind that's gone all over the world. It's the most winnable case i can imagine. There's damage to a child's rep, the story was demonstrably false, it was patently obvious with a bit of googling to see it was false, and they printed it regardless. Newspapers wd rush to settle as no way cd they win this. The other publications can't hide behind the daily star, they shd be included as well. It wd be interesting to see who that idiotic 'family source' is, if indeed there was one. Honestly, unlike aeg, it's a slam dunk, the jacksons shd start sueing. They've got to take a stand or else the message is 'open season on ppb' like it was/is with mj. And there's loadsamoney in it. What's not to like from their point of view?

@Last tear. I just am not seeing this company as in the frame at all, their twitter protestations that bubs posted sound perfectly reasonable to me. In that imbd entry that we know the daily star saw as they referenced the £10,000 budget in their article, the name of the writer of the cartoon synopsis was prince a boakye so they were open about their family name being boakye not trying to be 'jackson'. I feel all the refs to mj that you and others are finding are just obscure to the vast majority of the public. Like you however, i want to know how on earth the daily star got alerted to this tiny little project or why this thread got started by the op. I don't know if this project came up on google if you typed in prince michael II's name or not. If the company alerted daily star then that wd come out in any lawsuit i imagine but until then that is just unfair speculation imo. And it's not really a good look for mj fans to be coming down like a ton of bricks on these people via twitter, whilst the big boys of the media get away with defamation, jmo.

I hope the big boys of the media don't get away with it, well I should say they will if we allow them to get away with it.

I have already made a complaint to the press complaints commission, please feel free to join me.

http://www.pcc.org.uk/complaints/makingacomplaint.html

Even though the star has removed the story they should be investigated considering they managed to contact a Dr in New York but couldn't do a very simple internet check.

ETA @ Bonnie Blue, I have no intention of going after them on twitter, I think it's futile anyway, I want to concentrate efforts on the press tbh

Bonnie, I don't know what are to motives why they don't jump all over this? If they sue on behalf Blanket wouldn't the money go to Blanket so there is no money for "them".

Anyways, they should sue Daily Star just for example to other tabloids that there will be actions if they print false stories of them. Then again I was thinking if they have previously sold stories to DS of MJ or kids, that will come up in court and are they willing to take that risk?
------------------------
A source close to the family told the Daily Star Blanket's grandmother, 83-year-old Katherine Jackson, was 'unaware' of the series or who was involved in it's production.
"This has caught her completely off guard," said the source. "She's very shaken by the theme. This is a side of Blanket she never suspected was there."
--------------

She could even sue for her own sake as somebody posed as family source and put words to her mouth and just to flush out whether there indeed is "family source" or is it just DS reporters own imagination.

Bubs;3947250 said:
Bonnie, I don't know what are to motives why they don't jump all over this? If they sue on behalf Blanket wouldn't the money go to Blanket so there is no money for "them".
It'll be £££ going to blanket on their terms, not via the estate so he'll get it at 18 and be encouragaed to finance all their 'business ventures' in 6 yrs time. They shd throw this lawsuit to panish to help him get over the aeg case. I honestly see big money in it as it is just such an outrageous story about a little boy. And no i don't want to hear any arguments from them saying they want to protect him from the court process, he wdn't even be involved as he had nothing to do with the film company. It wd be a settlement anyway i'm sure. If it takes straightout $bribery to get that family to act like guardians then fine, but something like that story has got to be fought against, its an indication as to what the media are planning on doing to blanket for the rest of his life if it's just ignored. He seems so shy compared to his sibs, and not at ease in public -the media have picked up on this and are out to bully him on a global scale, like they did with mj.

Anyways, they should sue Daily Star just for example to other tabloids that there will be actions if they print false stories of them. Then again I was thinking if they have previously sold stories to DS of MJ or kids, that will come up in court and are they willing to take that risk?
Yes, the 'family source' is the only dodgy part of the whole affair. I actually think there is a 'source' as i'm flummuxed as to how this mike parker, who has done many other jackson stories with alleged sources, wd run with this ridiculous story without some type of backkup - altho maybe i'm being naieve idk. However, i think a 'close family source' cd easily be stacey, that 'sister' of 3t whatshername, matt fiddes, anyone in the world really. We know what mj 'sources' consist of. I'm not thinking it's mrs j herself to be this source or even a cub.

last tear said:
ETA @ Bonnie Blue, I have no intention of going after them on twitter, I think it's futile anyway, I want to concentrate efforts on the press tbh
Sorry, didn't mean to suggest you were, was just remarking generally on seeing the bros getting a hard time on twitter.

Last edited:
I hope the big boys of the media don't get away with it, well I should say they will if we allow them to get away with it.

I have already made a complaint to the press complaints commission, please feel free to join me.

http://www.pcc.org.uk/complaints/makingacomplaint.html

Even though the star has removed the story they should be investigated considering they managed to contact a Dr in New York but couldn't do a very simple internet check.

I did a search to try to find a psychiatrist by the name of Carl Nelsen in New York (or any State) and could not find any. I went to the New York credentialing board to check also, and no such person exists.

I believe that the Daily Star totally made up the fact that they checked with a psychiatrist.

Thank you very much for doing that. All arrows are pointing to this psychiatrist being bogus.

Bonnie Blue;3947279 said:
It'll be £££ going to blanket on their terms, not via the estate so he'll get it at 18 and be encouragaed to finance all their 'business ventures' in 6 yrs time. They shd throw this lawsuit to panish to help him get over the aeg case. I honestly see big money in it as it is just such an outrageous story about a little boy. And no i don't want to hear any arguments from them saying they want to protect him from the court process, he wdn't even be involved as he had nothing to do with the film company. It wd be a settlement anyway i'm sure. If it takes straightout $bribery to get that family to act like guardians then fine, but something like that story has got to be fought against, its an indication as to what the media are planning on doing to blanket for the rest of his life if it's just ignored. He seems so shy compared to his sibs, and not at ease in public -the media have picked up on this and are out to bully him on a global scale, like they did with mj.

Agree. Once Blanket or anyone else for that matter, gets labelled in media with certain way, it is hard to fight against that label years after. Like you said, MJ is prime example. What has been said and will be said will effect on Blanket later on and that kind of stories needs to be stopped asap, and one or two tabloids crucified along the road for other tabloids as example.
Paris is known as troubled teen, and that troubled part will be following her for years. There hasn't been articles of her without them mentioning that she is "troubled" which royally pisses me off:no:

As for they should throw this case for Panish to get over AEG case. Thanks for giggles, very much needed:)

Last edited:
The Daily Mail and Radar have now removed the story, unfortunately the headlines still remain on the internet. Job is not done until we get a retraction and an apology.

Statement from the Producers of Kill them All:
Monday, 06 January 2014

"Prince Michael aka Blanket Jackson II has and has never had any connections with the KTAshow"

We, Morphline Pictures want to categorically state and deny the rumour spread by the Daily mail and other tabloids that Prince Michael Jackson II (“PMJ II”) has had or continues to have any connection with our show. PMJ II is an innocent 11 year old whom these tabloids are smearing with this false rumour.

“Kill Them All” is an animated series produced by Morphline Pictures and written by brothers “Prince” and “Michael” who used to work under the pseudonym “Prince Michael II” which is not connected to and has never been connected to PMJ II.

We, Morphline Pictures would like to take this opportunity to apologise to the Jackson Family especially Prince Michael for any harm this may have caused.

Disagree entirely. As a mj fan who wd be aware of obscure mj refs, I'm not seeing any connections between this little tv company based in a terraced house in Reading and mj. Adding a letter to the company name to make a lesser known mj song, and some generic revenge movie idea about a son avenging the death of his father (juust one of a number of their projects) doesn't scream to me michael jackson in the slightest. The only possible confusion wd be the II after the first names of the 2 brothers but as they have explained in that statement to an entertainment website, they changed the spelling of prince michael when they discovered there was already someone of that name. To 99%of the public mj's youngest son is called blanket, they're not aware of his formal name.

I just think you and others are being a bit unfair about this company, they have been the only ones in this whole mess that have actually tried to rectify the problem and tried making corrections to the story. Unless the daily star claim that this company first contacted them with this project saying it was commissioned by blanket, then i don't see how they can possibly be blamed. In fact by insisting that this project has michael jackson written all over it, helps to exonerate the tabloids in running this ridiculous and harmful story by suggesting that there was some deliberate attempt to deceive them by this tv company. I see this story as being a deliberate smear campaign by the media against blanket, and by clear extension mj, on the most flimsiest evidence possible.

I agree with this. I don't think this was intentional. The brothers involved are legitimately called Prince and Michael. Revenging the death of a loved one is quite generic theme. When you read the story details - father being accountant and the boy being 19 when he started his revenge - the story line doesn't fit with Michael. Morphline vs Morphine or the Red Arm Band man doesn't scream MJ to me either. Most of this wasn't even mentioned on the initial Daily Star story - you needed to search for and go to the cartoons website and this is stuff only MJ fans would see connections with. Also yes unless you are a MJ fan most of the public wouldn't know Blanket's real name is Prince Michael Jackson II. A lot of people think his actual name is Blanket. Also let me point out that at no place they used "Jackson" and also in the IMDB profile they did include their real surname Boakye in the writer credits. Furthermore they are making attempts to correct this reaching out to media and asking them to take down stories.

I too believe the anger should be aimed at the tabloids and not the brothers. Even if you believe brothers did this intentionally, it took me 5 minutes and a simple google search to see their actual surname and double confirm it. The tabloid / journalists should have did the same thing before running with this story, asking to a (possibly fake) doctor and labeling Blanket as disturbed.

I did a search to try to find a psychiatrist by the name of Carl Nelsen in New York (or any State) and could not find any. I went to the New York credentialing board to check also, and no such person exists.

I believe that the Daily Star totally made up the fact that they checked with a psychiatrist.
If that's true then that would be great evidence for a lawsuit as it goes to malice, reporting erroneously that 'experts' think an 11yr old is a psycho.

The Daily Mail and Radar have now removed the story, unfortunately the headlines still remain on the internet. Job is not done until we get a retraction and an apology.
I wonder why these pages are being taken down. Maybe family or estate lawyers are working behind the scenes. But it's far far too late, it's out there in every language imaginable. Countless people have seen and read and commented on it, it's gone into their memory banks to be used to prejudice themselves against blanket and mj's qualities as a parent. I just find it pathetic that some little tv company operating out of a terraced house can issue a nicely worded statement apologising for the tabs, when the jacksons can't find one person to stand up and defend their little relation. They're all a waste of space.

Total speculation but just wondering if this mike parker was put under some pressure to come up with a mj-related story by his boss, richard desmond. Desmond owns the daily star and channel 5. Ch 5 are running and promoting an autopsy doc on mj on tuesday so maybe desmond went to one of his reporters who has done plenty of jackson stories before to demand he files a mj story to drum up interest in mj ahead of the prog.

Last edited:
If that's true then that would be great evidence for a lawsuit as it goes to malice, reporting erroneously that 'experts' think an 11yr old is a psycho.

I wonder why these pages are being taken down. Maybe family or estate lawyers are working behind the scenes. But it's far far too late, it's out there in every language imaginable. Countless people have seen and read and commented on it, it's gone into their memory banks to be used to prejudice themselves against blanket and mj's qualities as a parent. I just find it pathetic that some little tv company operating out of a terraced house can issue a nicely worded statement apologising for the tabs, when the jacksons can't find one person to stand up and defend their little relation. They're all a waste of space.

Total speculation but just wondering if this mike parker was put under some pressure to come up with a mj-related story by his boss, richard desmond. Desmond owns the daily star and channel 5. Ch 5 are running and promoting an autopsy doc on mj on tuesday so maybe desmond went to one of his reporters who has done plenty of jackson stories before to file a mj story to drum up interest in mj ahead of the prog.

I think the British papers have removed it because they were repeatedly informed that it was false and if the didn't then it is a serious breach of the press commissions standard of practice. I don't know why Radar removed it, maybe for the same reason. But of course it has spread to other copy and paste media outlets.

Maybe someone is working behind the scenes, it just would be nice to let us know that we are not fighting this on our own.

Please fill in the form and make a complaint, http://www.pcc.org.uk/complaints/makingacomplaint.html

Dont worry that the link is broken, include it anyway but acknowledge that although the article has been removed it has taken flight all around the web and The Star need to print a retraction and appologise to this 11 yr old child.

Thank you very much for doing that. All arrows are pointing to this psychiatrist being bogus.

Agreed..... I don't think any reputable professional would make a statement to the press about the mental state of a minor, particularly one they had no involvement with and on the basis of circumstantial 'evidence'. If there was such a 'professional', they deserve to be reprimanded by their professional association.

Hallelujah for the bolded parts, worth repeating.

Ivy, what is your take on whether DS could be sued and would it be successful?

Apologies, this statement had already been posted....I should have read further back!

Last edited:
It's an Outrage! Something should be done even if all of the pages are removed. It's everywhere in english, spanish, german, portuguese... as usual,the damage has been done. Sites around the world do whatever Daily Mail does. They won't notice if DM just remove it.

The problem is that Blanket does not have a parent/guardian who will fight for him. Any other parent would have dialed a lawyer a long time ago, and the media would report on it. The thing that gets to me is the way they demonized that child. This is also child abuse and bulling--acts the media is very good in.

I have no proof but I still think there is no source & now I am beginning to think there is no doctor and that this story was made up by the reporter. I think he was googling Michael and found these 2 names and ran with a story. I think they don't care if the story is untrue; they just want a quick story and to make some money.

the family not doing anything is really getting to me also. they're just going to sit there and not do one damn thing? unbelievable I feel so bad for blanket. well at least ET, and extra are not talking about this mess. as in buying into it. If they do talk about it, it needs to be about clearing blanket's name.

Instead of filing a lawsuit which would definitely result in substantial $$$$$ for Blanket and Blanket alone. Katherine probably prefers to send Mann to negotiate something in their favor not Blanket's. When it comes to MJ's kids no tabloids shall be afraid of the Jacksons ; those kids are commodities and would be used whenever there is an opportunity to make money.

that's probably why the Jackson's wont do anything because the money would go to blanket not them. the money would be put away for blanket.

I was wondering why Daily Star only concentrated on Blanket? They run the story that this film was Blanket and Prince's, so why Daily Star picked on Blanket and made him to be this disturbing revengeful child, but never said anything about Prince?

^^^ Beacause it's Prince Michael II Either the star made that connection or whoever laid the crumbs for them to follow did.

As far as we are aware the Jacksons are taking no action, but as consumers we have the power to have the Star investigated and their knuckles wrapped and hopefully force an apology, all you have to do is fill in a form, the more people who file a complaint the better. Just goggle the star link and copy the address, don't worry that the page has gone, the title is still there. http://www.pcc.org.uk/complaints/makingacomplaint.html

Im sorry I know I'm a broken record but we can either just talk about how horrible this is or we can actually do something.

Back