New movie company posing as Prince and Blanket

Re: Michael's sons open new movie company?

This is just not funny and frankly outrageous. Don't those kids have their own attorney that's supposed to be looking out for them or is that just for the dealings with the Estate? (I'm so mad, I can't even type-so excuse me) It's obvious that these kids used their names on purpose to call attention to this and even more obvious that the Daily Star did it on purpose as well-printed another totally made up story, and then assume they can apologize later about the "mix-up".
THESE ARE KIDS!!! Please, TJ, Attorneys, whoever-call them, make them stop and sue their pants off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.moshnews.co.uk/exclusive...hing-to-do-with-the-new-youtube-series-81765/

EXCLUSIVE: Blanket Jackson has nothing to do with the new YouTube seriesWritten by Mosh News
Blanket Jackson’s name was used by the Daily Star in a story talking about a YouTube series called “Kill Them All”, and according to a source directly within the company behind the YouTube channel, Jackson “has nothing to do with the series.”

In a story by the Daily Star, the tabloid used the headline, “Horror show vendetta of Michael Jackson’s son ‘Blanket’ revealed in terrifying cartoon” — they also claim a source close to the family told of Katherine Jackson’s concern and being “unaware” that Blanket was venturing down a path of getting “pay-back for his fathers death” which is what the Daily Star keep going over. In a small snippet below an image of Blanket the publication stated, “Blanket Jackson seems to still want someone to pay for his father’s death”

We spoke to someone behind the “Kill Them All” series and they have made it clear that Blanket Jackson has no affiliation with the company. The closest the company have with the *****n’s is the names of the two brothers behind the project, Prince and Michael. They told us, “We used to use the name Prince Michael II as pseudonym but after we registered our show on IMDB and found out there was some one else called Prince Michael II we changed it to Prinse Micheal II”

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/MailOnline">@MailOnline</a> I&#39;m writing to deny the news that Blanket Jackson has anything to do with our series.</p>&mdash; Kill Them All Show (@ktashow) <a href="https://twitter.com/ktashow/statuses/419923089929957376">January 5, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It's a slam dunk case if the Jacksons cared enough. Since nothing motivates them but money; Daily star does have money Katherine like AEG go after them

and this one

BdPmM8bIUAA1oa2.jpg

I agree. One of the characters in their animated film is apparently called 'red arm band man'.
http://www.ktaseries.com/bios.html

I hope that the relevant tabloids are made to pay handsomely for defamation over this. It's outrageous that they should be quoting psychiatrists on a vulnerable minor's state of mental health....based on completely erroneous and false assumptions.

(I see that the Daily Mail online has picked up the story as a direct quote from the Star. What a surprise.)

Those British rags are such a joke! They don't check out anything before publishing. I don't think they care it's all lies, as long as it gets attention.

The movie Company owners are implying that they are Michael's children mwith the name of their their company , using Michael and Prince and then stating a movie about a boy who witnessed his fathers murder. .. I think civil action can take place over such a strong implication to deceive the public and damaging the childrens reputation. It was not done by accident

The movie Company owners are implying that they are Michael's children mwith the name of their their company , using Michael and Prince and then stating a movie about a boy who witnessed his fathers murder. .. I think civil action can take place over such a strong implication to deceive the public and damaging the childrens reputation. It was not done by accident

I sincerely hope that you are right. It's about time that these tabloids were made an example of. I expect these 'film makers' chose the name 'Morphline' to sound like Michael's song 'Morphine'. There are too many similarities for there to be no intention behind this.

I sincerely hope that you are right. It's about time that these tabloids were made an example of. I expect these 'film makers' chose the name 'Morphline' to sound like Michael's song 'Morphine'. There are too many similarities for there to be no intention behind this.

I agree. It seems kind of obvious that they knew the implication of Prince Michael II as creator of that cartoon and also Red Arm Band Man would draw attention and confusion to their project. And it worked.

This is upsetting since they got a psychiatrist to give an analysis. The paper needs to be dealt with legally and also those brothers. The only person we know who has lawyers is Katherine. Didn't Sanders ask the estate for payment because he took care of Paris' suicide issue. Maybe this is the person we should send the information to. It seems he deals with the children's legal issues. This is definitely a case where some legal actions should take place. After all this is a minor, which is worse.

They don't even have an apology in the statements above^^.

The content within the two video's posted clearly didn't connect with Michael's two son's.

The only thing I kept thinking was with the connection to the White House and a storyline clearly in the direction of conspiracy theories, maybe it was going to be a warning against the billionaires who have the Supreme Court of the USA approving their funding of whatever politician suits their means to pass laws to protect them. Now that's blatant corruption at its finest!

Do you think? I see no connection whatsoever, if they want a mj song to link to, i wd have thought there are plenty more well known ones to go for. I'm not sure what these film makers have done wrong, they changed the spelling of their name to avoid a link to mj's prince. Their names are michael and prince apparently so i can see why they chose that name. They work out of a 2up 2down in Reading,the synopsis of their little revenge cartoon is pretty unoriginal, it doesn't nec refer to mj at all - i can't see how any media cd have made that connection to an 11 year old child living in california - it's bizarre. Are you all suggesting that these brothers in Reading sent this video to the daily star suggesting it's to do with mj?

I'm actually baffled as to how this reporter cd have come across this totally obscure project and made 2 and 2= blanket, does it come up on google if you google prince michael II or something? To me this is totally on the tabloids - their eagerness to want this story to be true, that blanket is 'deeply disturbed' and traumatised is v scary. And i want this 'family source' named and shamed. I'm thinking mike parker must have spoken to someone connected to the jacksons to verify this bizarre story.

Last edited:
This might not be intentional IMO. We have two people who are legitimately named Prince and Michael. And if you read the story line the dad is an accountant who uncovers irregularities and gets killed.

The credit on the YouTube official trailer says 'Written and Created by Prince Michael II - not Prinse

Kill Them All Show ?@ktashow 2h
@Qbees @MorphlinePics THESE STUPID TABLOIDS DON'T FACT CHECK BEFORE POSTING
View conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More
Kill Them All Show ?@ktashow 2h
@Qbees @MorphlinePics But we have nothing to do with this. We've never said he had anything to do with it

-------------------------------

Morphline Pictures ?@MorphlinePics 2h
@DailyMailCeleb The story about Blanket is not true. Why is it still on?
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Morphline Pictures ?@MorphlinePics 2h
@Qbees But we never did. We are Prince and Michael, creators of the show that's all. We don't know where all this came from.

The credit on the YouTube official trailer says 'Written and Created by Prince Michael II - not Prinse

They say they used Prince Michael II but realized there was someone with that name when they tried to start their IMDB profile. Assuming the video was completed before the IMDB profile and hard to change, I would imagine that's why video has "Prince Michael" credit while IMDB and Linkedin has "Prinse Michael" credit.

The story from the tabloid has a family source reference, which seems that the reporter made that story up and just added the usual "family source." This is something I have always felt reporters do--make up stories and claim "according to source." Someone connected to the Jackson family would know that Blanket was not involved in that project. Something needs to be done.

I don't believe the filmmakers' story for one minute-and yes, I believe the name of the company also references the song "Morphine" to get Michael fans' attention too. The red band on the arm, etc. are all too coincidental and I think it is flat out intentional.
Also, I don't think there is a "family source" and I don't think there's a "doctor" who commented. ALL MADE UP.
They should all be hauled into civil court-the brothers AND the TABLOID too.

The video makers are NOT an innocent Party .. it very evident what they were trying to do.

The people who created the company Morphline the name the writer as Prince Michael II and the concept for were definatly trying to exploit MJs children ..All 3 are not an accident .. The media was ridiculous for posting it without contacting the video maker or the company .first But these people/kids were blatantly trying to make people think it was MJs sons.. They know the implication of using all three references. Common sense _ they didn't pull those names out of a hat , it was well thought out and used for publicity to bring attention to their animations. Making people think Blanket and Prince created a dark murderous revenge for their father animation - and this wont go away it will circulate forever like everything else and people will actually believe it .... It defames the childrens character to imply they would make that plus Its against everything their dad stands for as well.

The credits and the end of the video/ movie says directed and Written by "Prince Michael II"

Morphline
Prince Michael II
a boy revenging his fathers Murder

No coinsidence - I wont ever believe that

Besides, if it was actually the work of Prince Jackson, wouldn't he tweet about it? -_-

The video makers are NOT an innocent Party .. it very evident what they were trying to do.
Disagree entirely. As a mj fan who wd be aware of obscure mj refs, I'm not seeing any connections between this little tv company based in a terraced house in Reading and mj. Adding a letter to the company name to make a lesser known mj song, and some generic revenge movie idea about a son avenging the death of his father (juust one of a number of their projects) doesn't scream to me michael jackson in the slightest. The only possible confusion wd be the II after the first names of the 2 brothers but as they have explained in that statement to an entertainment website, they changed the spelling of prince michael when they discovered there was already someone of that name. To 99%of the public mj's youngest son is called blanket, they're not aware of his formal name.

I just think you and others are being a bit unfair about this company, they have been the only ones in this whole mess that have actually tried to rectify the problem and tried making corrections to the story. Unless the daily star claim that this company first contacted them with this project saying it was commissioned by blanket, then i don't see how they can possibly be blamed. In fact by insisting that this project has michael jackson written all over it, helps to exonerate the tabloids in running this ridiculous and harmful story by suggesting that there was some deliberate attempt to deceive them by this tv company. I see this story as being a deliberate smear campaign by the media against blanket, and by clear extension mj, on the most flimsiest evidence possible.

Last edited:
This is upsetting since they got a psychiatrist to give an analysis. The paper needs to be dealt with legally and also those brothers. The only person we know who has lawyers is Katherine. Didn't Sanders ask the estate for payment because he took care of Paris' suicide issue. Maybe this is the person we should send the information to. It seems he deals with the children's legal issues. This is definitely a case where some legal actions should take place. After all this is a minor, which is worse.
Mrs j's lawyers don't give a damn about mj's rep or his children, they're only concerned in protecting mrs j's rep and getting her as much $$$ from the estate as possible. It's a day now since that story and it's gone all over the world acc to google and there has been no counter statement. Only that obscure little tv production company has made an effort in correcting the mistake, whereas the heir to mj's $billion estate has had absolutely no one to speak up for him. There's something wrong with this, it just staggers me how unprotected the reputations of mj and his children are.

What I'd like to know is how did a couple of brothers from Reading making YouTube vids come to the attention of the national tabloid press in the first place?

Disagree entirely. As a mj fan who wd be aware of obscure mj refs, I'm not seeing any connections between this little tv company based in a terraced house in Reading and mj. Adding a letter to the company name to make a lesser known mj song, and some generic revenge movie idea about a son avenging the death of his father (juust one of a number of their projects) doesn't scream to me michael jackson in the slightest. The only possible confusion wd be the II after the first names of the 2 brothers but as they have explained in that statement to an entertainment website, they changed the spelling of prince michael when they discovered there was already someone of that name. To 99%of the public mj's youngest son is called blanket, they're not aware of his formal name.

I just think you and others are being a bit unfair about this company, they have been the only ones in this whole mess that have actually tried to rectify the problem and tried making corrections to the story. Unless the daily star claim that this company first contacted them with this project saying it was commissioned by blanket, then i don't see how they can possibly be blamed. In fact by insisting that this project has michael jackson written all over it, helps to exonerate the tabloids in running this ridiculous and harmful story by suggesting that there was some deliberate attempt to deceive them by this tv company. I see this story as being a deliberate smear campaign by the media against blanket, and by clear extension mj, on the most flimsiest evidence possible.

I agree with qbee.. But I doubt we could ever prove that they were the ones who directed the star to this video. Don't you find that it is unlikely that a national rag managed to just stumble upon this? This is no coincidence.

And as for the name, there were other combinations they could use, it didn't have to be that one.

Our efforts should still be getting the star to answer for the article. They ran away with themselves accusing Blanket if being disturbed and needing therapy, they even asked a professional (looking but haven't found him yet) for an opinion on his mental health.

I absolutely agree with Bonnie Blue. PPB needs their own legal representation and publicist, and the estate (not KJ or TJ) should hire those for the kids.
KJ and TJ attorneys are used to get more money for guardians or protect their image in the media, but no one looks after PPB media image. Paris is known as troubled teen in the media, and now Blanket is disturbing kid who is after revenge!!!
What next? They go after Prince too and make up stories? There were stories invented of their father, and those invented tabloid stories stayed with him rest of his life. There are still millions of people who doesn't know those stories are fiction, and we don't want that for his kids.

How much effort does it take to put out a simple statement? I don't understand why Katherine just lets this all go and allows her innocent minor grandchildren to be treated this way.

Those British rags are such a joke! They don't check out anything before*.
-----------------

imo they are probably well aware that it has nothing to do with the kids but will take any chance they get to attack the children and therefore michael. they will end up as victimised and attacked as their dad if those around them dont step up or if they sit and take it once they are adults.

im sure the 2 bros who created this dont mind the attention one bit and their scripts are certianly coincedental to say the least

she only defended mj when she was paid. are the estate aware of this?
How much effort does it take to put out a simple statement? I don't understand why Katherine just lets this all go and allows her innocent minor grandchildren to be treated this way.

Such a sad state of affairs, to protect is the most basic of motherly instincts.

I think I saw someone tweet to them, I will check and try that avenue.

The estate needs to be made aware of that no Jackson step up unless they are paid, so they need to get PPB their own legal representation asap so this kind of issues are tackled straight away.If needed, they can take the money from KJ's and TJ either attorney costs or from the money they get being guardians. Neither of them is not doing their duties.

Anyways, it looks like Daily Star and Radar has deleted their article but the damage has been done. The story got a wings and is flying independently tabloid to tabloid.

Last edited:
Back