NEW never before seen footage of Michael & Ryan White.

Does anyone know what this was to be used for? With the "insert clippings" bit?

This is the first time Ive ever seen him have a normal everyday conversation i think?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure but since it's the same footage that was eventually used for Gone Too Soon, I'm wondering if it was shot for a different song/video initially, and supposed to be more elaborate..? Because I remember something about Michael promising Ryan he'd be in one of his videos for the Dangerous album - but before they could finish that up, Ryan had already passed away.. then Michael came across Gone Too Soon. So maybe they just ended up using the footage they did have for GTS's video?

Btw, I hadn't seen this until now, it's a 2 second snippet of this same footage.. I wonder if that means the full one exists in better quality too? Would love to see both of their facial expressions a bit more

Last edited:
I don't think Shana is doing much money leaking these videos on YT since youtubers are not paid per views but the ads featured in the videos. Here's a better explanation in case you're curious to know about it. So I guess you're right about the exposure for her crappy book.

MJ so good. Hard to believe that even MJ is gone as well.

tender, heartbreaking, and sweet all at the same time!!

barbee0715;4190433 said:
That car must be the one they're talking about in this video-and why they're looking at Mustang magazines. I think?

Correct.

In that video, they both discuss about Ryan’s Mustang car but also about the features/specifications of other Mustang models as well. Notice, for example, how Ryan points out the “fancy wheels” of another Mustang car (which is depicted in that magazine).

Lil;4190469 said:
Because I remember something about Michael promising Ryan he'd be in one of his videos for the Dangerous album - but before they could finish that up, Ryan had already passed away.. then Michael came across Gone Too Soon. So maybe they just ended up using the footage they did have for GTS's video?

In fact, MJ promised to Ryan White (while Ryan was becoming too ill) that he would create a song for him in his upcoming album.

“… Ryan, I promised you that I would do something in your honor on my next album [‘Dangerous’ album]. I will create a song for you. I will sing it. I want the world to know who you are… I did ‘Gone Too Soon’. That was for him…” (Michael Jackson, The MJ Tapes)

When Ryan died in April, MJ decided to record ‘Gone Too Soon’ dedicated to the memory of Ryan. ‘Gone Too Soon’ was a song that MJ had always wanted to record since the first time he heard it by Dionne Warwick (during a TV special in 1983).

The recording of that song took place during the ‘Dangerous’ recording sessions in June (1990) & just two months after Ryan’s death.

So, the song's video clip is based on footage with scenes with both of them (MJ & Ryan White).

Sweet footage.

Nice to hear someone talk so freely to MJ - "Go get me some water!" - not like all the people sucking up for him all the time.
This is how friends actually talk. I am sure MJ loved being treated like a normal person.

Hope she will release more new footage.

I don't understand why this needed to be released. The boy is clearly in pain. Not something I'm really interested in watching.

Last edited:
I don't understand why this needed to be released. The boy is clearly in pain. Not something I'm really interested in watching.

There are lots of videos showing sick people who are in pain. Nothing wrong with that if it shows how someone is compassionate toward them. Many videos showed Lady Diana with sick people who were suffering, too.

Some feel uncomfortable watching in pain/sick people... it's natural I guess for some, I feel uncomfortable but I feel compelled not to blind my eyes pretending things are ok in that regard.. Sick people exist,

I don't think this footage has to be hidden away just because it makes people uncomfortable to see Ryan being sick - it's still a sweet video and he has some interesting things to say as well. It's like footage of Michael visiting children hospitals; it's sad but beautiful at the same time.

Some feel uncomfortable watching in pain/sick people... it's natural I guess for some, I feel uncomfortable but I feel compelled not to blind my eyes pretending things are ok in that regard.. Sick people exist,

I don't see why it needed to be released. Other than for us to see MJ doing something nice we already knew he did, why was it released.

Back