New Sega Footage (full)

wonderouzmj

Proud Member
The first time that l heard of Sega's AS-1 motior
simulator was in a 1994 issue of Game Players
magazine, where in light of the then-recent
allegations against Michael for child molestation
Sega removed the tape from their simulators, along with any remaining copies of Moonwalker for the Genesis.
SEGA develops a video game called "Michael Jackson's Scramble Training" for their Advance Simulator One hardware
It is a giant hydraulically powered flight simulator andJackson is the pilot, he instructs the viewer on the steps to receive the space pilot license
Imo Michael's acting isnt great here, but he wasn't exactly the best actor. Still, it's fun to see him in avideo game. Unlike most artists at the time, heunderstood how video games were a valuablemedium to invest in, and it doesn't have to be just for kids. It's great to see this piece of older software in good quality. Kinda reminds me of remember the time with more heavier make up
Enjoy & give thoughts

Marry. Right away. Skip the rest, straight to marry.
Yep. :giggle:Right away .my thoughts exactly lin. *look at hte size of that thing!* haha that's what im talkin about :LOL: :eek: and when he says *ohh no* :LOL:

So glad this has been preserved!

Anyone else think the computer voice sounds like the same one from the HIStory Tour intro? Or is it just me?
yeah i would say he was either inspired or the voice literally is simular. I love the intro and *her* voice. its like a very first siri or alexa. This video excites me so much. 🤩🤭

Source File?

this one? different durration.
Can watch it forever haha

So glad this has been preserved!

Anyone else think the computer voice sounds like the same one from the HIStory Tour intro? Or is it just me?
Yes, it sounds like the same voice.

And how cute is him wearing the ID with his famous Bad era photo 🥰🥰

Last edited:
I played this a few times at Sega World in Sydney, Australia. It was in one of those flight simulator moving capsules with joysticks. I don't think we ever won, so it's nice to fast forward to his "you made it" message :)

I remember they had this at the Trocodera in London... years after the allegations and after the release of the HIStory album!
really? i never heard about that in the 90s. Are there pictures or footage of this?

really? i never heard about that in the 90s. Are there pictures or footage of this?
The article above suggests that Sega removed the footage from the machine in 1994 however, I distinctly remember riding it after an MJNI MJ day. At that event they auctioned a model helicopter from the HIStory teaser so must have been 1996/97. Sadly no photos 😪

Back