New Smooth Criminal statue now available

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
This is very expensive. kudos to anyone who's buy. i wouldn't buy anyway not because i don't like the face like many others but i'm not rich. even if i was rich i doubt i would buy this even if i'm MJ fan. i can spend that money helping people though this pandemic.

i now understand why some fans dislike the estate.

mthalen

Proud Member
Well, we've come a long way from:
1michaeljackson943.jpg

Galactus123

Proud Member
Looks great. Hot Toys was supposed to make Smooth Criminal figure like this some years ago but it didn't happen.

mthalen

Proud Member
Purearts will make smaller figures in the future.
Hope they will do more music videos. Billie Jean would be dope, with light up floor.

SmoothGangsta

Proud Member
It looks great until you see the face lol. Wouldn't pay that much anyway but the face would probably make me stay away.

Galactus123

Proud Member
that would of been interesting.

They said that the prototype was done but their license ended before it was approved. The licensor didn't like facial features and expression. The other Hot Toys figures look great so sad that it wasn't released.

1ivC1BH.jpg

Amaya

Proud Member
Ooof... almost need to take out a loan for that. I hate to do so but I gotta pass on this. My S.H. FigureArts Smooth Criminal will have to suffice.

Eric

Proud Member
I would really like to have this but it's way too much to pay for something that will just sit on a shelf.

mthalen

Proud Member
1/3rd is too big, hope they will make 1/6th next time. In the meantime I Created a "lean" stand for an old figure I had:
O1u8g8j.jpg

Zakk

Proud Member
The deluxe version looks beautiful, will keep an eye for smaller versions (hopefully they're in the works).

analogue

Proud Member
The Smooth Criminal outfit is the greatest costume Michael has ever worn. It's a real shame he never got the chance to wear the whole thing live. And it looks like he was going to that for This Is It