New Tom Mesereau interview about the AEG case, Wade Robson allegations, Trayvon Martin

Love T Mez, he seems to think the Jacksons have a good case in law.

^ I feel that way too but Mez seems to think differently. Time will tell.

I couldn't watch the whole thing as I have heard T. Mez say the same things before. I disagree that Panish is such a great lawyer and also with Mez's statements whitewashing what the trial is doing to the kids, esp. Paris. The 2 hosts seem more aware of the downsides than T Mez. Sigh.

T.mez is pally with randy so no surprise about where hes pinned his colours. hes a great lawyer no doubt but hes to much of an intrested party in this case

my hope AEG loses but jury awards Katherine zero dollar in damages . That would be justice

Im shocked that tom mesereau doesnt wanna see past randy's bullish ....its really confusing

Im shocked that tom mesereau doesnt wanna see past randy's bullish ....its really confusing

Agree! agree! agree! They deserve nothing! Randy Jackson in his arrogance and bitterness has pooh- poohed their opportunity to even paste a case.
together. I'm so angry that Randy deposition will go unchallenged because most MJfans not exactly what he's said and done in the past and msot recently since MJ's passing.

I respect Tom However, I'm disappointed that he is not willing to see that family without his rose colored glasses on. How can he not see how detrimental this trail has been to Michael and his children? The trial has created a mess outside the courtroom of epic proportions. Does he realize hs is the only one speaking out on Michael? Does that not stike him as odd that Michael's own family is not saying a word? Tom is busy like everyone else but he finds the time to speak out on all the crap that's come from this trial for "justice". Where is Michael family voice out there?

I watched this last night right before I watched Randy's testimony (when he didn't seem prepared or remember anything) and I started off being a little irritated with T Mez for siding with Randy and saying he had recommended Panish to the Jacksons, etc. But by the middle, thank God for Tom-I was so ANGRY with that other guy whose total evidence that he kept stating as fact were all garnered straight from the internet and the media-and I was screaming out "says who?" when Tom said it himself-I am so grateful for Tom always defending Michael, and not just because he loves him, but what he says always reeks of actual common sense and fact.

Back