NEW VIDEO of Joan Rivers introducing Kenny Kerr(late Vegas legend)[MICHAEL RELATED]

Dunk96

The Queen HBIC
So I stumbled across a video from the Youtube channel "lookalikes",and they(very) recently posted a video of Joan Rivers introducing the late Kenny Kerr,who was a Vegas legend,in which now Frank Marino is a Vegas legend.

I'm posting this because in the video,Joan name-drops our very own and...well you be the judge of this:

What an idiot.
I don't understand why people would find that funny in 2013. It seems so.......out dated.

Ugh! I hate Joan Rivers, she's not so funny, yet she's nothing but a shrivelled 90 year old with too much botox and surgeries on her face.

I love Joan Rivers. Hilarious standup.
I love how she is still on top of her game so late in life and still working like she's just starting out.

OK what did Joan say, or is it of no consequence? I think when you guys post links or videos just give a comment about it, so people can choose if they want to click or not.

Hmm, I don't know what you're going on about, but you called me out for being an MJ hater for no reason (which I have never done in any of my posts. You must be thinking of someone else).

I'm sorry if I offended you, but you kinda came out of nowhere bashing me.

And arguably, we should be more friendly because you appear to be one of the small amount of Madonna fans on this board!
Why yes I am a Madonna fan.:3

This thread has been cleaned of personal arguments. Please refrain from starting personal arguments and especially from insulting other members. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and they can like or dislike whomever they wish. That doesn't make them less of a MJ fan. Let's keep it civil and keep it on topic.

Back