New-Video-Prince, Paris, and Blanket Volunteer at CHLA 3/2/14 Instagram and Prince Twitter Page

1239642_10152031159447333_342458123_n.jpg

Really glad to see them all together and smiling like this, especially Blanket since many times he doesn't appear very happy or comfortable in pictures.

Last edited:
Paris, Prince and Blanket look beautiful they have been through a lot the last years, I hope they stick together. Happy to see them reunited smiling. I know Michael is smiling down on his three kids.

Are those 2 young boys in the background some other Jackson kids? Do Michael's 3 children ever go out to activities without the extended cousins?

Are those 2 young boys in the background some other Jackson kids? Do Michael's 3 children ever go out to activities without the extended cousins?
the one next to Blanket is Royal TJs son. The one behind them is Michaela Blanks younger brother Michael, he is friends with Blanket.

the one next to Blanket is Royal TJs son. The one behind them is Michaela Blanks younger brother Michael, he is friends with Blanket.

Aww, I'm glad Blanket has friends of his own.

I thought Jermaine was the only one with a regal complex and also thinking how unfair and cruel of the media they mocked of Michael for naming his sons after his grandfather Prince Scruse when there are Jackson's with more ridiculous names TBH.

I saw this and yes it's a sweet picture :D Love you three xxx

Does it look like to you that Paris has gone back to her beautiful natural hair color?
It looks like it to me.
:girl_curtsey:

1972343_677306022308453_1932725618_n.jpg

glad to see TJ hasn't stopped being gorgeous.

So happy to see these kids looking happy and healthy. I think they are doing things like this charity work because they are trying to continue to do what Michael taught them...and that is to make this world a better place.

Paris looks so good in the picture posted above. Prince looks like he is taking care of his sister. They are Michael's true legacy, of caring for others, because 'there is more happiness in giving than in receiving!'

fYnKJ2vVl0Y.jpg

I find it so cute now that grown up Blanket smiles just like Prince ^^

Blanket is getting tall, Paris is looking great, and Prince seems to be a confident person with a laugh just like his Father.
I wish MJ could see them now.

Back