Newly found triumph-2videos

wonderouzmj

Proud Member
(Edit-I accidentally put Triumph instead of Destiny) they look so similar 2nd leg
This is brand new to me. Quality isn't all there but its refreshing to see more from Destiny in inglewood! Ive never seen dstyge in full & I've never seen this performance of rwy. Thought I'd share & discuss it with you... being this is the only place I can actually conversate about mj!

Last edited:

Off The Wall also. Would love to see a Destiny Tour Blu-Ray eventually, their is certainly a few good examples that show film footage exists...

Off The Wall also. Would love to see a Destiny Tour Blu-Ray eventually, their is certainly a few good examples that show film footage exists...

Great footage! Don't recall ever seeing this. The audio is in good quality too.

if the estate remasters this we could get a "wembley quality level" dvd release, haha :D

Thanks for sharing. This era is so underrated... the band sounds PERFECT!

I'd love to hear the intro of dont till you get enough in hq. He's only done it live in a few of those shows and I always wonder why he stopped using it (until vma 95). It's such a powerful intro.

This just shows why many more MJ concerts (and J5, The Jacksons) needs to be released.

Back