nice tweets from Prince

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he named that thing (lizard) Dirty Diana:D

Prince Jackson retweetet
Typical Girl @SoDamnTrue · 1. Nov.

Beyonce & Blue Ivy as Janet & MJ ����
B1Uk5-nIAAA58bu.jpg:large

Prince also says this about the new movie, "Intersteller" as "by far one of the most mind boggling movies I've seen."

I saw it Thursday night and it is mind boggling, because it is virtually impossible that some of the things in the movie could ever happen. Even Matthew McConaughey says that it is also a movie about a father - daughter relationship. The way the movie shows the black hole and a worm hole is a bit far fetched in reality. I don't think man will ever be able to do what was shown about gravity, but a nice concept in theory. Using a watch to tap out morse code in another dimension is grasping at sheer logic.

I do recommend it for entertainment value.

worth to post...agree with Ivy

Ivy @Ivy_4MJ · 3 h ago

Radar Online's recent fixation with Prince is alarming. Let him be.

Prince Jackson @princemjjjaxon · 16 h ago

This is my dinner when @chefkaichase isn't around
B4ThGF3CcAAe57c.jpg:large

kai chase @chefkaichase · 15 h ago

@princemjjjaxon Don't you worry baby! I'm there for you tomorrow. Healthy eating 100%!

Last edited:
Cute. nice to think jr still has a connection to better times. and if hes really lucky abit of love and loyalty

He just needs to be back in time to celebrate Paris's 16th birthday.

I wonder if Paris and Prince don't celebrate their birthdays still? I think it might have been in the Oprah interview awhile back that Paris said they don't celebrate birthdays because that was something they did with their Dad. That was 2012, so not very long ago. Broke my heart when I saw that :(

I'm not sure over what I should be more surprised about: Prince has a beard or Prince knows how to drive. :blink: Either way, I can't believe how quickly he's growing up

Funny you bring up the driving thing because I remember watching a video of him saying his Dad was teaching him to drive, and I was like ...?... but you would have been 12? Driving golf karts? Haha. I hope MJ did give him driving lessons though. Tender. Also it's so strange to see how much he's grown. I mean obviously that happens (especially from 12-18) but it just seems like not that much time has gone by (I'm 27 now) so seeing photos of the difference 5 years makes is a little sad TBH.

Prince revined this vine. Michael talking about if Prince wants to be in the entertainment business. https://vine.co/v/OOpXu1QltLz

I think with everyone posting about how he's brainwashed now, it's a little comforting to know and see that even though it's been 5 years since his Dad passed, he still thinks about him enough to post stuff (and fairly often from what I can tell.)

Prince Jackson @princemjjjaxon · 12 h ago
I think I might have a small Jurassic park in my room
Officially a 2nd semester senior and here's a pic of godzilla just cause
B5C-q3_CUAADEmY.jpg

B5C-q4TCAAAEtk7.jpg

B5A-EK4CUAI1E0A.jpg:large

Prince Jackson @princemjjjaxon · 2 h ago
Celebrating my vacation with me is Sparta

B5HEeegCEAAUldg.jpg:large

Okay, there is absolutely no way Prince could have those creatures. in my house....ewww

Lovely *sigh* seeing the kids post pics of their dad really hits home

Last edited:
princejackson reshared this post
http://www.let.com/princejackson

Dear Pops,I wish you were here to see how much better I'm doing.. but I know you're looking down on me watching me, always. Can't wait to see you again, I
love and miss you so much.

Prince Jackson @princemjjjaxon ·
Had the great honor of meeting Kendrick and hearing some of his new tracks for his upcoming album with @RealOBee
2052zyg.jpg
2cfpn5w.jpg

Obee gets so many perks from being a "jackson" lol. Prince is looking handsome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back