Not having MJ alive genuinely hurts my damn heart, it's not fair that we lost him

IhateTheMedia

Proud Member
Country
United-States
Hearing the news of his death even though i was too young to understand the significance but i will never forget that moment it hit and my family was glued to the TV all day long, i started to cry. It somehow broke me to the point as a kid i obsessively searched the internet hoping he faked his death and was still alive. Looking back it was probably the saddest day in my life barring the death of my dog. We lost him, dammit it's not fair

They didn't promote Invincible. They tortured Michael for the last years of his life. Some people assume, they hired Murray to kill Michael. Well, I don't think, that Murray was Sony's plan. But still, Sony ruined Michael's life, even if they didn't kill him
Ah nevermind, you're clearly Richard76. I'm not even gonna bother anymore lol.
??? What did Sony have to do with that? MJ was taking powerful anaesthetic drugs to put himself to sleep for 60 days straight in his own will, even if he hadn't overdosed something was bound to go wrong eventually.
Anyway sorry for bringing this type of negativity to this sensitive topic. Carry on with the thread.

I left work immediately when it happened, and rushed to the TV. I was about to leave work anyway but left early. I was told by a coworker they heard he was being taken to the hospital due to a heart attack. It was all so surreal. I didn’t think he was going to pull through this, even though I didn’t know he had already passed. In my time zone, I’m three hours ahead of LA so it was around 5:30 that afternoon when the news finally broke. It was on every channel on TV. That’s how much he impacted everyone. It hadn’t sunk in, surely he was just in a coma, and would be alright, maybe…I just started crying. I took off work the following day and just immersed myself into his music and videos. I miss his earthly presence so much

It took me until 2013 to get over the shock of his death. Since then, I felt OK and had accepted things as they are. I do get sad every now and again. Sometimes I feel a *tiny* bit of anguish that he’s gone - nothing crazy or out-of-control but a slight anger over his death and what led to it. Like in the Beatles song Yesterday when Paul sings why did she have to go, she wouldn’t say?

Last edited:
I don't really often think about it but when I do it makes me sad yeah. Especially considering how many plans he was making at the time.

A very sad story was reported back then due to Michael Jackson's death.

A Michael Jackson female fan (in her teens) when she learned about his death, she then locked herself in her bedroom, and she was listening to his music and she was watching his music videos continuously for that entire weekend (27-28 June, 2009).

The early morning hours of Monday, not being able to come to terms with the fact that Michael Jackson died, she committed suicide.

A Michael Jackson female fan (in her teens) when she learned about his death, she then locked herself in her bedroom, and she was listening to his music and she was watching his music videos continuously for that entire weekend (27-28 June, 2009).

The early morning hours of Monday, not being able to come to terms with the fact that Michael Jackson died, she committed suicide.
Yeah this post was totally necessary

Last edited:
Watching Thriller40 was a two edged sword. It was good to have something new, But it hurts yeah that's true. :(

The effect of Watching Thriller 40 twice last weekend was me crying at some point every day this week about MJ. There were two days I couldn't listen to him at all. Otherwise, it was all positive for me. It's just crazy how there is always a through line of pain in my love for him.

michael didn't want to tour anymore just 3 last shows in London o2 it wasn't accepted madonna is still touring at 65

Thanks, Edgar Allen Poe.

I cry almost every time I watch or listen to Michael. For a variety of reasons, but he just makes me so damn emotional.

I watched the Victory tour recently and was in low key tears throughout the whole thing. Man, he was on 🔥 He was something so unbelievably special and just pure magic.

I mourned Michael in 2021. It just so happened that my conscious feeling of admiration for his work and personality happened then. It was then that I learned so much about the facts of his life, his philosophy, and got to know his music, which I had not heard before. It was only after that that I was touched by the fact of his loss. And it was quite an emotional few weeks.

OMG!!!! 😲 :cry:

I hope he has found the love that he was seeking. Everyone wanted something from him his whole life.

Back