Off the Wall Era

Off The Wall locations - fan made video
8m 57s

sw23 did a thread on physical locations relevant to Michael's story. I posted this little video over there but feel the need to post it here as well. I love it.

iu

But just think, if that was true. What would it mean? You would be bringing laughter into Michael's life. How awesome would that be?

"Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter
Togetherness is all I'm after ..."

It could be your signature tune, sw23!! :D
I don't remember ever seeing this before now, but this just made my day. Those lyrics literally define who I try to be in life. How have you come to know me so well as a human being? 😍🥹

That stare just gave birth to about 1000 new versions of me, all of which are madly in love 😍 🥰 😭
This sounds like a Greek myth. And if it isn't, then it should be, lol.

Also, 1, 000 new versions of sw23? Sounds slightly terrifying! The intensity just went up to Warp Factor 2.

"Spock pulled me through
As we went warp factor 2
And someone I saw I knew
Who's Captain Kirk?"
(lyrics by Mark Coalfield)

Sorry! Couldn't help it!

This sounds like a Greek myth. And if it isn't, then it should be, lol.
It will be. Give me 24 hours and 1500 miles/km? of sea scroll.

Also, 1, 000 new versions of sw23? Sounds slightly terrifying! The intensity just went up to Warp Factor 2.
Surely at least one of the 1,000 new selves is bound to bore the life out of you, though, so there's the up side? 😉

"Spock pulled me through
As we went warp factor 2
And someone I saw I knew
Who's Captain Kirk?"
(lyrics by Mark Coalfield)
😂 😂 😂

Ok context needed! What is happening why is he singing, what is he singing and when will I hear it?

Presented to Michael Jackson
On the third day of September 1980 in commemoration of an unprecedented 4 top ten singles from the album "Off The Wall"
4a7982c6a067a3a4ca99696eb9611e67.jpg

Ok context needed! What is happening why is he singing, what is he singing and when will I hear it?
Mayor Tom Bradley declares “Jackson Day” in Los Angeles in honour of the group achievements. Some 300 guests attend a party in the City National Bank Vault in Beverly Hills including Katherine, LaToya & Janet. The Jacksons receive a Platinum Record for Destiny. Michael’s date for the night is actress Tatum’ O Neal. Michael performs “Don’t Stop Til You Get Enough” .

Ah yes Tatum another one who quickly threw Michael under the bus post 2019 after a lifetime of only nice things to say.

Back