OFFICIAL L'UOMO VOGUE Discussion THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
L'Uomo Vogue magazine is feautured in the shop-windows of an important fashion store in Naples (Italy). That shop has 4 big shop-windows and L'Uomo Vogue is displayed in EVERY shop-window.

aVGuHO9-4531f55087ee74357d9ba93307354e33.jpg

thanks to Carlo

:kickass2:[/b]
Yayyy!!
:sarmoti

Elusive - any luck yet? Yeah you know how clueless some of the people in the shops can be...when I went there was only two copies left so either they aren't stocking much or its selling fast.

Looks like Rita was more lucky. Try again...I might be able to pop into a Oxford street Borders this weekend if I see a copy I'll pick up one and get it across to you. Rita have you got yours yet?[/b]

Hi, They've taken £17 from my account I make that roughly £11 p/p, but I'm haven't received it yet.

:flowers: You all that have got your copies are so lucky . I sure wish i could find it here but no luck i guess i will have to order it and thats if there are any left. Well just happy you guys got your copies i hope i ,ll get mine in some time soon. Its so exciting just knowing he is getting back out there doing what he can do and there is no one like him. now all we need is some music and we all wil be thinking were all dreamingeh eh. :wub:

I finally just got a call with the guy holding mine. "I got your copies and it has Michael Jackson's smiling face on the cover!"

lol, I feel like it's been ages. It actually has!

Elusive - any luck yet? Yeah you know how clueless some of the people in the shops can be...when I went there was only two copies left so either they aren't stocking much or its selling fast.[/b]

havnt been in town lately so dont kow if they have it. i have 2 copies ordered through baxters so arent to fussed about going into town just for the mag. ill have a look if im there but wont go just for thesake of it. aslong as i get my copies in the end i dont mind waiting. its not as if i havnt seen the pics

Elusive try calling them before you go.

Oxford Street 020 729 21600
Charing Cross 020 737 98877
Islington 020 722 63602

I just noticed you ordered it anyway but I'll leave the numbers in case anyone else wants them.

yeah ive got a couple of copies ordered. but i ment Leeds when i said going into town

My wife got her copy from Atomic Books in Maryland also. Did you notice the label. We thought it was funny. The label read Wunderpants Productions and under that it said Atomic Books

:wild: I got mine from Barcelona because they dont have the magazine here where i live ( at least i havent seen ).
:wild: I have to go check like every 5 minutes that it is still there and nobody stoles it :D
:wild: I don't even understand anything because it's mostly italian :p

:sarmoti

got my copy from Atomic Books yeaterday and
another copy from the Newsroom today
On my receipt Steven rang up the shipping charge as
beverage, nuts, candy :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back