Official Michael Jackson Toy To Be Released In Time For Christmas

Its sucks if this is not released in stores! I'm sick of the whole "Buy MJ merchandise online" thing! Elvis is friken everywhere! I want the same for Michael!
I agree with you 100%. I can't even find the MJ 2010 calendar in any store. I have to go online to order it. You would think with the hype for MJ merchandise that items would be sold in more stores.

I wish the doll's face was more real ... :unsure:

MJToy.jpg

I was planning to buy it for christmas, you know (for me, of course, since I don't have kids - yet, as this is one of my dreams)... But if it's "pricey" for all of you in the US, UK and Europe (Asia, anyone? That would be cool), imagine here for me, a simple guy living in Brazil! Damn. It'll be double the price because of taxes :(

Its sucks if this is not released in stores! I'm sick of the whole "Buy MJ merchandise online" thing! Elvis is friken everywhere! I want the same for Michael!
I know but Elvis has been dead for a long time. Hopefully the same thing will happen for Michael.

AEG? The eyes should be larger and doe-like.

aww Michael, why did you have to go?
Listening to younger Mike makes me cry every time.
Can someone Please invent a time Machine. I want to go back in times.

Wish I had the buy it. Oh tho There was also A hand made one On ebay That was over $500 . Wish They wern't so expensive.

This looks better than any of Tussaud's MJ wax figures. :)

but the other one doesn't really look like MJ to me.
agree. arent these basically the same as the other models that came out a year or so ago? was that an mj company. they came out in japan. had a BJ one u could put in different poses

I agree with you 100%. I can't even find the MJ 2010 calendar in any store. I have to go online to order it. You would think with the hype for MJ merchandise that items would be sold in more stores.
I saw an MJ 2010 calendar just yesterday. I think next year all the MJ merchandise will be hitting the stores and will only grow. Michael estate has already almost surpassed Elvis, which took Elvis 30 years of death and Michael only 4 months.

So will this doll be sold worldwide in stores or not? Do we have more info on it?

Are you in the USA and in what strore did you see it in?

Back