Online fortune cookies

I can resist everything except temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Be patient in one moment of anger - escape a hundred days of sorrow. --- Passion is good, but withold quick judgment and fiery words until you can see the entire picture. You may be pleasantly surprised.

Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around in awareness. - James Thurber - The past is gone, the future is unformed - all that is, all that we have for certain is the now - live the moment and you will be rewarded.

Versatility is one of your outstanding traits. :scratch:

[/center]

It will? :lmao:​
[/center][/center]

[/center][/CENTER]
[/center][/CENTER]
[/center]

Pay attention to your dreams tonight. --- They will tell you what you need to enhance a relationship.

To control others is to have power, to control yourself is to know the way - Lao Ma --- You will gain much self-understanding within a short period with brief meditations focusing on self-control ...

Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. - Henry Ford --- Now is the time to BELIEVE you CAN succeed, imagine yourself living the life you desire, and it will all happen.

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. - Albert Einstein --- Retain your sense of wonder - look at the details in what surrounds you to find the answer to a bothersome question.

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. - Martin Luther King Jr. --- You will have the opportunity to support a friend. You will know it is the right thing to do.

If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we aren't really living. - Gail Sheehy --- What you are going through may be painful, but it is like shedding an old skin that is too tight - and soon you will bloom and your true self will shine through in a new light.

Do you wake up in the morning feeling sleepy and grumpy? Then you must be Snow White.- David Frost

oookaaay... :p

The problem of today will be buried by the sands of time.

The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

Experience is not what happens to a man, it is what a man does with what happens to him. -Aldous Huxley.

If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we aren't really living. - Gail Sheehy --- What you are going through may be painful, but it is like shedding an old skin that is too tight - and soon you will bloom and your true self will shine through in a new light.

Begin your life anew with strength, grace and wonder. :)

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. - Martin Luther King Jr. --- You will have the opportunity to support a friend. You will know it is the right thing to do.

You only need look to your own reflection for inspiration. Because you are Beautiful!

When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion.

By Abraham Lincoln

A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song. --- Enjoy your love and if you feel it falter, perform one small loving gesture each day for a week.

Back