Open General discussion - Katherine Jackson vs AEG

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_min1azEQq71r116s7o1_400.gif
angfw5.gif
tumblr_mdxt67va7v1qh7ov5o2_r1_250.gif

Randy you are an idiot :pth: and should keep his mouth shut! :perrin: :puke:

Your own lawyer does not trust your limited mental abilities to call you to the stand Randy , obviously you are good at violence and defrauding people .However, speaking logically is something idiots are not known for .

The intervention thing is a freaking lie, Michael barely had contact with his sibblings for them to dare making that claim. A drug addict can't be healthy, the autopsy report doesn't lie.

You are correct. The whole intervention thing has ALWAYS been a LIE. The only interventions that this greedy family did was to "intervene" for a tour. Anyone with COMMON SENSE should know that IF all these "interventions" were really about Michael being addicted then why would family want him to tour. It boggles the mind that these Jackson defenders can't see this. You can bet that IF Michael had agreed to tour with them, and left them in charge of his estate,NONE of these so-called interventions would be out there. It was Michael's OWN family who basically started and allowed these "addict" stories to start. What family has anyone ever heard of doing that? I don't know of any family who has done what the Jackson family has done to a loved one. Especially, the most beloved, popular and famous person IN THE WORLD.

ivy;3884821 said:
more info new parts in bold

Randy Jackson Testifies About Prescription Drug Concerns At AEG Trial
August 9, 2013 7:33 PM

Share on email 1
View Comments(credit: FREDERIC J. BROWN/AFP/Getty Images)
(credit: FREDERIC J. BROWN/AFP/Getty Images)
Filed Under

Entertainment, Local, News
Related Tags

AEG Live, Drug Concerns, Jury, Michael Jackson, Randy Jackson
Top Features

CBSLA iPhone AppYourDay for iPhone and Android
CBSLA Text Alerts
Back To School: Features, News & PhotosFollow Us On Twitter
LOS ANGELES (CBS/AP) — A jury heard videotaped testimony Friday from Randy Jackson, who described more than half a dozen interventions his family attempted to try to get Michael Jackson to stop taking prescription medications.

Randy Jackson, the pop superstar’s younger brother, said several of his siblings were involved in the efforts, and they occasionally brought interventionist doctors to try to convince their brother to go into rehab. The superstar always refused and kept his family at a distance in the final years of his life, Jackson said.

His one hour and twenty minute videotaped testimony was played for jurors by lawyers for AEG Live LLC, which is being sued by Jackson’s mother, Katherine. She claims the company negligently hired the doctor convicted of giving the “Thriller” singer a lethal overdose of an anesthetic in June 2009.

AEG denies it hired the physician, Conrad Murray, and its attorneys have said Jackson made choices that led to his death. Their case has already featured testimony from several medical professionals who treated the singer, including one who gave him an implant to block the effects of opiate drugs.

Randy Jackson says the interventions took place in various locations including New York, Las Vegas, Jackson’s Neverland Ranch and Taiwan and dated back to the mid-1990s.

Reporting for CBS2, Randy Paige said Randy Jackson testified that he and his siblings staged at least seven interventions.

He said almost every time he tried to intercede it was after a call from a nanny who cared for Michael Jackson’s children and told him the singer was over using prescription drugs. He said he never saw his brother take drugs but twice saw him in a condition where he was slurring his speech. He said he later fired the nanny after he encountered her at a pharmacy picking up prescriptions for the singer.

Randy Jackson said he never heard of the drug Propofol until after his brother died from an overdose of the anesthetic.

However, he said he did not talk to his brother much in the five years before his death and was unable to get into his rented mansion during the period before he died because security guards blocked his access.

“Michael didn’t want to be around the family too much because he didn’t want them to see him like that,” Randy Jackson said. “He was hiding from me.”

He said most of the interventions were attended by his sisters Rebbie and Janet and his brothers, Tito, Marlon, and his father, Joe Jackson. But he said his mother only came along once or twice. He said she was unwilling to accept that Michael was addicted and he felt “she was in denial. She just didn’t want to believe.”

Randy Jackson also testified that at one point he wrote a letter to his entire family, including his mother, saying they needed to help Michael.

“He’s an addict, and he isn’t responsible. The family has to step in and do something about it,” Jackson testified.

He also said his brother refused repeatedly to go to rehab.

“I told him I was taking him to rehab and he said he’s not going. I told him, ‘Yes, you are.’ And he would say ‘No, I’m not,’” Randy testified.

Katherine Jackson testified earlier in the trial that she asked her son once about his prescription drug use, but he denied he had a problem.

Randy Jackson said his brother was terrified during the run-up to his 2005 child molestation trial in Santa Maria. At one point Randy Jackson said he had to take his brother to a hospital because “he was under the influence of something.”

He said he had no idea what drugs Jackson was taking.

“He was very frightened, and I had to get him to court,” Randy Jackson said.

Outside court, Katherine Jackson’s lawyer, Brian Panish, said that Randy Jackson’s testimony showed “what everyone knew, that Michael Jackson had a problem with prescription medications. Apparently the only ones that didn’t know that were the people at AEG.”

Randy Jackson is the third member of his famous family to testify in the case, which concluded its 15th week on Friday. Michael Jackson’s mother and his son Michael Joseph “Prince” Jackson Jr. have also testified.

Didn't KJ testify that she didn't know MJ was on drugs or that there were any real interventions? Doesn't this deposition from RJ contradict her testimony? As I recall she said she heard vague stuff from her children (cubs) but when she asked MJ he denied it and she sort of believed him and sort of didn't?? I mean, if this was really going on (7 interventions, trying to get MJ to rehab, which we know did not happen, but if it did), how could Mrs. J be so in the dark and out of the loop? Is it more "no bad news" syndrome?

There is something wrong here with this--the "so concerned" sibs and the rather laid back (I asked him, what more could I do) mother.

I totally agree and it's a serious, desperate threat, I believe. That stunt of theirs pulling Katherine out of the Calabasas house--the Grandma-napping incident--and then the failed caper following that event to remove the kids with their passports from the Calabasas house shows not only the evilness lurking behind the scenes, but what drastic measures they will take to get what they want.

I am worried for Michael's children and if this case fails, the risk to their personal safety & welfare goes up exponentially. imo

You know what, I would not be surprised if KJ was a willing participant after all. I don't think she's as innocent based on her testimony in this trial. you could see a woman willing to scheme and lie to extort money from AEG. for that reason alone, I am suspecting maybe she was not all that innocent during the granny-napping incident. perhaps she was just playing dumb as part of the plan, hoping/knowing noone would ever suspect she's capable of such a thing.

That's not to say she was definitely a willing participant though because I have no proof of that. But as Soundmind said with the Jackson's nothing is impossible especially when money is involved.

Last edited:
who cares , there was no doctor , if Randy Jackson knew Murray was getting 150000 a month to administer propofol he would have done it himself .

You do know 99% of his testimony is a lie , the only good thing that came out of it he confirmed what we have been saying for years he was behind the 2007 drug story which was leaked less than ten days after MJ accused him of conspiring against him . He also confirmed that MJ knew he was behind it . That's what we all need to know .

I do believe he was the one behind the paternity stories after MJ's death ,Lester said he was still talking to Randy after he claimed he was the biological father .

The kids know , MJ knew we also knew . One day the public will get to know the whole story (hopefully) .

By the way he could not resist attacking Branca and Maclain , 48 hours after MJ's death at that time no one heard a word from Branca no one knew he was the executor ,while MJ was still under the coroner's knife Katherine and Joe were begging the court to put them in charge of his money because Katherine had pending electricity bills she was afraid no one was going to pay if the court did not allow her to get his money .

Pathetic greedy liars .

Can you point me where did he admitted that he was behind 2007 story and what was the drug story?

All of that confirms that he sold the story about Grace to Roger Friedman in 2007.

What was the story?

Last edited:
Didn't KJ testify that she didn't know MJ was on drugs or that there were any real interventions? Doesn't this deposition from RJ contradict her testimony? As I recall she said she heard vague stuff from her children (cubs) but when she asked MJ he denied it and she sort of believed him and sort of didn't?? I mean, if this was really going on (7 interventions, trying to get MJ to rehab, which we know did not happen, but if it did), how could Mrs. J be so in the dark and out of the loop? Is it more "no bad news" syndrome?

There is something wrong here with this--the "so concerned" sibs and the rather laid back (I asked him, what more could I do) mother.

Randy said his brother was so drugged up that he felt compelled to write a letter to his family. why couldn't he use a phone? it takes 10 seconds to deliver the same message of urgency via a phone.

Randy claimed they were 7 interventions in new york, las vegas, neverland, florida. but he could not name even one doctor in each of these interventions. not even one. in fact he said he did not remember. why? because there was no doctor. Zero. None. Nadda. Rien. you don't bring doctors to harass MJ for money and for family reunion concerts, the real reason he was chasing MJ left and right.

Assuming he's telling the truth, if Randy was so unsuccessful for trying to help MJ after 7 intervention attempts, how do the plaintiff (KJ) expects AEG, a complete stranger, to miraculously be more successful?

Last edited:
Who in that family actually loved MJ? they all resented him and continue to do so because he was better than them. He had successful career and was adored by millions, including heads of states of different countries around the world.

They now resent his kids because they're not black enough. but they are forced to play nice with them because that's where the money is. Hope the kids run away as soon as they hit the big 18. Paris is already wanting out of that mess. she's smart enough to know where her real future lies.

I think most of their resent towars MJ came because they realised that MJ is way above their own talent (although Jermaine says what MJ achieved was down to timing and luck and it could have been him). Then MJ wanted to go solo as he said with J5 he was just a 1 voice, and usually out-voted by brothers in regards how songs should be made. After he launched his solo, he went on to be bigger and bigger, whereas cubs disappeared. Then MJ got so rich that siblings though MJ should have supported them by default (family=unity=shared wallet), when Mj refused to do that, they turned against him. MJ was never given the chance help them from his own free will, he was always made feel like it was his sole duty help them. No wonder he stayd away from them.

I too fear for children, especially if Randy is anywhere near them. I feel He is mentally ill and is capable doing "all sort of things". Somebody already mentioned how Randy kicked his then pregnant wife, but there was an occasition when he hit his wife (or gf) when she was holding their baby in her arms. In my opinion Randy is extremely dangerous to be around.

^^They forgot about those e-mails it seems. They made a big fuss about getting them and then rested their case without it.

So basically this judge has a motion filled with legal citations that support why the case should be dismissed, and she will let it linger due to its high profile state? I wonder if she says no, if AEG will go directly for an appeal. Whether it is dismissed or not Michael has already been degraded & defiled, because the majority of the private information is already out. There is nothing worse any family member, or expert can say at this time. It is indeed a pity that a case that initially lacked sufficient proof for the allegations was allowed to remain in court for 4+ months.

If they got Dileo's emails and found them useless, then there is possibility that AEG find them to supporting to their case?

You asked earlier about what Jermaine wrote in his book about the hospital thing, did you get the answer?
I didn't get Jermaine's book as I point blank refuse to support any of the cubs in their attempt to re-write the history, so I have no idea what he wrote, and I don't trust Jermaine either to write the truth.
The only thing I know is that Katherine said this in her Oprah interview:
KATHERINE JACKSON: Well, he came in his pajamas because he went to the hospital. He fell. He had fell because we got up before daybreak, and he fell, and so he had to be rushed to the hospital. And so we were going to be a little late. The judge said, "If you don't get here within some time, that we're going to keep all the money that--" I think it was, like, $3 million was his bail. They were going to keep it all. Wasn't going to give it back to him. And so the lawyer called and told him, "You get down here." So he came in his pajamas the way he went to that hospital.

and TMezz has said the same thing.

You meantioned earlier that Jackson's had added appeal lawyer to their team? Where did you see that?

Bubs;3885388 said:
Can you point me where did he admitted that he was behind 2007 story and what was the drug story?

What was the story?

Flashback of 2007 :

***** Wants His Money Backo -- Files Suit
Posted Dec 22nd 2006 7:31PM by TMZ Staff

( That was Randy's team )
Michael Jackson blames his financial mess on his former accountants, and he's suing to make things right.

TMZ has obtained a lawsuit filed by ***** against Bernstein, Fox, Whitman, Goldman & Sloan, the singer's former CPAs. In the suit, filed late Friday in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Jackson claims the firm withdrew $2.5 million a year from his accounts but did not pay the bills as ordered.
Jackson alleges the firm hired and paid people on Jackson's dime, without his authorization. Jackson has been dogged by claims he has stiffed his staff. The lawsuit also alleges that the firm entered into various agreements on Jackson's behalf, without his approval.

Jackson does not specifically allege where the money went, but claims the firm was negligent and violated its duty of trust. He also claims the firm has not come clean with his financial records, and says he's requested his accounting file but it has not been presented.

Jackson is seeking unspecified compensatory damages, punitive damages and a full accounting. Reps from Bernstein, Fox, Whitman, Goldman & Sloan had no comment.
http://wwww.tmz.com/2006/12/22/*****...ko-files-suit/

Last Updated: Saturday, 23 December 2006, 18:16 GMT

Jackson sues former accountants

Michael Jackson is suing his former accountants, claiming they made unauthorised business deals while charging him millions of dollars.

The singer alleges negligence and breach of trust against the firm in a suit filed in Los Angeles.

He is claiming unspecified damages and an audit of money paid to Bernstein, Fox, Whitman, Goldman & Sloan.

The suit also said the firm - which has not commented on the claims - did not keep him informed about money matters.

In August, Mr Jackson parted company with his lawyers, who claimed they they had not been paid for representing him in a case brought by a finance company.

However, the singer claimed he had fired New York-based Wachtel & Masyr.

Finance company Prescient Acquisition Group has been suing the singer, saying it is owed $48m (£24.5m).

The firm alleges it helped Mr Jackson find investors to help pay off a $272.5m (£139.1m) debt, and arrange $537.5m (£274.5m) in financing to secure the Beatles' back catalogue.

Mr Jackson is trying to rebuild his music career after being acquitted of child abuse charges in California in 2005.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/6206651.stm

Michael Jackson Sued For $48 million

Michael Jackson is being sued by a financial company which claims that it is owed $48 million for saving the singer's stake in his rights to the Beatles songs.

Michael Jackson is being sued by a financial company which claims that it is owed $48 million for saving the singer's stake in his rights to the Beatles songs.
Prescient Acquisition Group, also known as Prescient Capital Corp filed the lawsuit yesterday in U.S. District Court in Manhattan, claiming a larger stake in a library of Beatles songs. (Reuters)

Michael Jackson hired the company Prescient in November 2004 to help with refinancing $537.5 million through another company. Prescient secured enough money for the pop legend to wipe the debt but said they were entitled to a $24.8 million fee.

"We're going to take a look at the lawsuit and we're going to handle it in a good and professional manner and make sure appropriate contacts are made with everyone concerned," said Brian Oxman, a lawyer for Jackson.

The financiers explained that Jackson and his company were not entitled to "retain the benefits of those services in equity and good conscience without paying to Prescient an amount to be determined at trial."

Michael Jackson, who has recently been acquitted of child molestation charges, owns the rights to most of the Beatles' songs.

All the songs performed by Paul McCartney at the Live 8 concert earlier this month, "Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band", "Get Back", "Drive My Car", "Helter Skelter", "The Long And Winding Road" and "Hey Jude" belong to Jackson now and the experts assess the profit made by Michael after the concert is huge.

At this moment, Live 8 organizers and not only, are urging pop singer Michael Jackson to donate profits from the Beatles songs performed at Live 8.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Micha...ion-4681.shtml

Precient Settles Suit with Jackson - MiniB#46

June 18 2007 - Precient Acquisition Group has decided not to face singer Michael Jackson in court concerning claims it allegedly was owed upwards of $48 million.

Precient, owned by Darrien Dash, claimed the company helped Jackson secure a commitment of $537.5 million which supposedly enabled him to pay off a debt with Bank of America. Jackson says he never heard of Dash and certainly didn't remember signing documents agreeing to pay his company $50 million for anything.
An unnamed alleged Jackson spokesperson is quoted in Reuters as saying that the ginormously profitable and expanding Sony/ATV catalog remains "safe and sound".

There's a question as to whether the catalog of songs was ever in danger as a result of this Precient lawsuit in the first place. Precient isn't the first company or group of people who have been trying to get their hands into Jackson's pockets by any means necessary.

Reportedly, legal fights with his former accountants and with a former lawyer, Brent Ayscough, will be upcoming.

Before the trial began there was talk of various shady advisers and business associates who were trying to take over his finances, siphoning off funds, diverting money to offshore accounts, accountants and firms not paying his bills in order to wrap him up in litigation, etc.

The settlement with Precient was reached today just as the trial was about to proceed in U.S. District Court in Manhattan. Much to the chagrin of the media, the terms of the settlement are confidential, .

http://site2.mjeol.com/mjeol-bullet/...bullet-46.html

***** nearly snookered by brother and 'advisor'
People News
By Stone Martindale Jun 17, 2007, 20:20 GMT

The Daily News received copies of court transcripts from the Michael Jackson federal lawsuit schedule for next week. It reveals a less than sophisticated web of bad advice and confusion around the embattled pop singer, who has seen better days.

The records show that Jackson claims his brother and a financial advisor "pal" tried to cheat him out of fortune during his molestation trial and "only the wise counsel of the Rev. Jesse Jackson and billionaire Ron Burkle saved him," according to the Daily News.

The Daily News revealed that the pages of testimony show that it "even fingered a man close to Randy Jackson as a key villain."

"It's full of sharks, charlatans and imposters," Jackson said in testimony taken last summer in Paris.

"Because there's a lot of money involved, there's a bunch of schmucks in there," Jackson said. "It's the entertainment world, full of thieves and crooks. That's not new. Everybody knows that."

The Daily News reports that Jackson was "pressured to sign off on a multimillion-dollar financing deal by Don Stabler, an associate brought in by brother Randy, his go-to guy on financial matters during much of his career."

Describing Stabler: "He reminded me of people that live in mid-America like Indiana," Jackson testified.

Luckily Jackson had turned to more reliable financial advisors, namely the billionaire friend of former President Bill Clinton for financial help, Ron Burkle. Burkle brought in Jesse Jackson.

The Daily News details the tug of war that ensued between Burkle, Jackson and Stable.

"[Stabler] said, 'What's the problem? You're not down, you're with the Jews now. You're not down with blacks anymore,'" Jackson testified.

"It was unkind," Jackson added. "It was mean. It was meanspirited. It was nasty. Simply because he couldn't get me to sign something that he wanted me to sign."

The next time Jackson saw Stabler "he wanted to take my head off." And his brother Randy wasn't too happy, either.

Randy allegedly had amassed a huge American Express bill of over $700K, and wanted to be paid back.

This is the article Randy leaked to Roger , pay very close attention to the sequence of events that year . It was published 12 days after MJ called out Randy , please don't forget that Leonard Rowe and the family were already pressuring MJ to tour in March , 2007 , the first time an article was published on their reunion tour managed by Rowe was in March . Everything in this article he repeated in his deposition with AEG , he was behind it . From the article clearly he considered the people who helped MJ keep his assets enemies they did not allow him to defraud him .

***** Family's Urgent 'SOS' to Lawyer

By Roger Friedman

<time itemprop="datePublished" pubdate="" datetime="2007-06-29T09:54-04:00">Published June 29, 2007</time>FoxNews.com

Michael Jackson&#8217;s siblings &#8212; including Janet &#8212; and his parents are so worried about the failing pop star that they&#8217;ve sent out an emergency 911 call.
Sources tell me that the Jacksons are in the process of contacting Thomas Mesereau, the superstar criminal lawyer who won Jackson an acquittal two years ago in his child molestation trial.
The word from the Jacksons is that they&#8217;ve met several times as a family and discussed bringing Mesereau in for an intervention to save Michael.
Mesereau, who did not return calls to this column, is said to be open to finding out what Jackson&#8217;s true mental and health status is at this point. If he doesn&#8217;t like what he sees, the Jacksons will ask him to do something legal to save their brother&#8217;s life.
Jackson, according to insiders, is in perilous health right now. There is talk that his liver is damaged and that he&#8217;s been seen vomiting blood, although there&#8217;s no confirmation of that.
What has been confirmed is that Jackson &#8212; whose penchant for prescription meds and alcohol is well-known &#8212; is depressed, alone and mixing ingredients instead of making a new album or working.
But it&#8217;s the two-year isolation from friends and family that worried the Jacksons enough to consider including Mesereau in the conversation, sources tell me. The culprits are said to be publicist/manager Raymone Bain and aide de camp/nanny Grace Rwaramba.
For instance: this column has now learned that Bain has brought Rev. Jesse Jackson on in some kind of executive capacity in Michael&#8217;s businesses.
Bain and Jesse Jackson have a long relationship, so this is no surprise. But two years ago, Mesereau &#8212; sensing trouble &#8212; removed Bain and asked Jesse Jackson to leave after he arrived in Santa Maria, Calif., to grandstand at Michael&#8217;s trial.
It was Jesse Jackson who two years ago caused an avalanche in Michael&#8217;s finances. Jesse Jackson, sources say, interfered in Michael&#8217;s business by attempting to call Bank of America president Ken Lewis to complain that Michael was being &#8220;ripped off&#8221; in some way over his $270 million.
Lewis refused to speak with Jesse Jackson. He was so annoyed by Jackson&#8217;s interference that he ordered the banker in charge of the account to sell the loans to Fortress Investments.
The result was a sale and subsequent refinancing that put Jackson another $50 million in the red. Jesse Jackson at the time had convinced Michael that business partners Alvin Malnik and Charles Koppelman&#8217;s plan to bail out the singer was no good.
But in hindsight, he was wrong. Under the original plan, Jackson would only have sold half his interest in the Beatles&#8217; catalog to Sony. Now, next May, thanks to the Fortress deal, he will have to dispose of all of it.

Randy said he was spending a lot of time with him, so he kind of got close look at what was going on.
Randy wrote letters to my family about MJ's problem and that they had to do something to help.
Q: Who did you send the letter to?
A: Everybody, copied everybody. I made sure everybody knew it.

What is it with Randy and his letters? Usually nonsense anyway, re letter to executors.
I suppose Randy is talking about during the trial he was spending time with MJ while trying to remove MJ's assets.
Weren't all other members around too so he could have told them directly?
---------------
Q: Did you get responses?
A: I think everyone was in shock, maybe a little denial. I always got responses, my dad, Rebbie and Janet, always

I don't get this? He is talking about 2004-06 period, but earlier he said there have been other interventions, so why is his family shocked or in denial?

I find it interesting that he mentions Janet, Rebbie and Joe all the time, the odd one out is Janet, but then again she was involved granny-napping so maybe she is as much off her head as Randy?
Rebbie didn't see MJ and had practically no contact on MJ, and Janet herself said that she barely saw MJ in last 5 years, but yet both of them were there during those interventions?
---------------
Randy: Michael wouldn't want to really be around his family too much, I think because he didn't want us to see him that way, specially me

Randy called his mother delusional, but who is delusional now :doh:
-------------------------
Randy said MJ got people in his family to sign a letter that was on People Mag saying he never used drugs. "I was really disturbed by that."
He said he wasn't behind the article, but didn't sign the letter. Janet, Rebbie and his dad didn't sign it either.

Hmm, the infamous 4. The letter didn't say that he never used drugs, but deny family interventions, so what is he talking about?
----------------
Randy: MJ didn't want to talk to me too much. Because maybe I wasn't afraid to say no to him.
Randy: He would get physical with me, I wouldn't be afraid to say no. But he was 90 pounds, it wouldn't do much.

Randy's Napoleon complex shines thru.
------------
Q: Was he in the hospital because he had reaction to his drug use?
Randy: No. He was in the hospital because he didn't want to go to court.

Tabloids are going to have a field day with this. They already mocked MJ for his appearance in pajama to court room, now Randy says it was because MJ didn't want to go to court. He really must hate MJ.
-----------------
Randy: He didn't know who to trust, because people around him were lying to him, telling him things just to secure their positions.

Just like you Randy.
---------------
Randy: My dad and I tried to get the house at Carolwood. They wouldn't let me through. My brother didn't want me to see him like that.

What! Didn't want to see him like that? How he knew what condition MJ was?

In his first part of depo, he said this:
Randy said he doesn't remember when it was the last time he spoke with MJ. He said MJ was traveling.
Q: Did you call him in 2009?
A: I don't remember
Q: Did you see him in 2009?
A: I don't remember

How can he say MJ didn't want them to see in that condition, if he hasn't seen him?
--------------------
Q: Do you know if he slept well while on tour?
A: He slept well
Randy said MJ had no issues sleeping that he knew of.

and AEG should have known MJ sleep problems that even his brother wasn't aware of?
We know that Randy is talking shite most of the time, or all the time, but jurors might think that brother knows MJ and believe him. This is MJ's brother telling them that he didn't know MJ's sleep problems, and they are suppose to think that AEG would have known something that brother didn't?
-------------------------
Randy said in Taiwan they visited him, gave him family love, wanted to make him feel comforted so he wouldn't think about doing those things
:puke:
---------
"Sometimes he would isolate himself because he didn't want people to hear his voice" Randy said.
Q: Because he might be using drugs?
A: Yes

Year right Randy.

I would like to hear others thoughts of this part of Randy's depostion:
Randy: My dad and I tried to get the house at Carolwood. They wouldn't let me through. My brother didn't want me to see him like that.

Taken into consideration:
Randy cannot remember if he saw or talked to MJ in 2009
He tweeted some time ago that if family had been informed MJ's condition, they would have done something.
LR was his informant.

Last edited:

He was not allowed in MJ' house since 2007 the last time he ever saw or spoke to MJ . Joe was harassing MJ all the time as we all know, joe waited for days outside the gates , was allowed eventually inside on Paris birthday . He knew Joe would lie and say Randy was involved but that was never the case , if MJ knew Randy had anything to do with Joe's visit he would have never allowed him to enter.

Randy was missing from the family meeting in May for a very valid reason , In my opinion MJ would have never showed up if he was there , the Jacksons know that

Failed family tour attempts. Remember all good entertainment, with Leonard Rowe and Joe in the background?

I know Randy is talking shite, and it was all about Allgood thing that family was after, but I'm more interested hearing what you thought of Randy's words "My brother didn't want me to see him like that."

Food for the thought for jurors. If Randy says MJ hid his condition from family, wouldn't he hide it from AEG too?

Somebody needs to get a copy of those Allgood court trancripts. I'm dying to see and know what was stated. I've never seen so much family betrayal in my entire life. I'm speechless right now over what Randy has said and done and he is now getting a way with no rebuttals.

"Randy: He would get physical with me, I wouldn't be afraid to say no. But he was 90 pounds, it wouldn't do much."

Lies and embellishments and utter nonsense. There has never been any reporting of Michael ever being physically violent with anyone. We do have receipts about Randy and his ex wives and also MJ mentioning violence with regards to Randy.

Last edited:
Soundmind;3885408 said:
This is the article Randy leaked to Roger , pay very close attention to the sequence of events that year . It was published 12 days after MJ called out Randy , please don't forget that Leonard Rowe and the family were already pressuring MJ to tour in March , 2007 , the first time an article was published on their reunion tour managed by Rowe was in March . Everything in this article he repeated in his deposition with AEG , he was behind it . From the article clearly he considered the people who helped MJ keep his assets enemies they did not allow him to defraud him .

***** Family's Urgent 'SOS' to Lawyer

By Roger Friedman

<time itemprop="datePublished" pubdate="" datetime="2007-06-29T09:54-04:00">Published June 29, 2007</time>FoxNews.com

Michael Jackson&#8217;s siblings &#8212; including Janet &#8212; and his parents are so worried about the failing pop star that they&#8217;ve sent out an emergency 911 call.
Sources tell me that the Jacksons are in the process of contacting Thomas Mesereau, the superstar criminal lawyer who won Jackson an acquittal two years ago in his child molestation trial.
The word from the Jacksons is that they&#8217;ve met several times as a family and discussed bringing Mesereau in for an intervention to save Michael.
Mesereau, who did not return calls to this column, is said to be open to finding out what Jackson&#8217;s true mental and health status is at this point. If he doesn&#8217;t like what he sees, the Jacksons will ask him to do something legal to save their brother&#8217;s life.
Jackson, according to insiders, is in perilous health right now. There is talk that his liver is damaged and that he&#8217;s been seen vomiting blood, although there&#8217;s no confirmation of that.
What has been confirmed is that Jackson &#8212; whose penchant for prescription meds and alcohol is well-known &#8212; is depressed, alone and mixing ingredients instead of making a new album or working.
But it&#8217;s the two-year isolation from friends and family that worried the Jacksons enough to consider including Mesereau in the conversation, sources tell me. The culprits are said to be publicist/manager Raymone Bain and aide de camp/nanny Grace Rwaramba.
For instance: this column has now learned that Bain has brought Rev. Jesse Jackson on in some kind of executive capacity in Michael&#8217;s businesses.
Bain and Jesse Jackson have a long relationship, so this is no surprise. But two years ago, Mesereau &#8212; sensing trouble &#8212; removed Bain and asked Jesse Jackson to leave after he arrived in Santa Maria, Calif., to grandstand at Michael&#8217;s trial.
It was Jesse Jackson who two years ago caused an avalanche in Michael&#8217;s finances. Jesse Jackson, sources say, interfered in Michael&#8217;s business by attempting to call Bank of America president Ken Lewis to complain that Michael was being &#8220;ripped off&#8221; in some way over his $270 million.
Lewis refused to speak with Jesse Jackson. He was so annoyed by Jackson&#8217;s interference that he ordered the banker in charge of the account to sell the loans to Fortress Investments.
The result was a sale and subsequent refinancing that put Jackson another $50 million in the red. Jesse Jackson at the time had convinced Michael that business partners Alvin Malnik and Charles Koppelman&#8217;s plan to bail out the singer was no good.
But in hindsight, he was wrong. Under the original plan, Jackson would only have sold half his interest in the Beatles&#8217; catalog to Sony. Now, next May, thanks to the Fortress deal, he will have to dispose of all of it.

With a family like this, how can you not have sleeping problems?

I know Randy is talking shite, and it was all about Allgood thing that family was after, but I'm more interested hearing what you thought of Randy's words "My brother didn't want me to see him like that."

Food for the thought for jurors. If Randy says MJ hid his condition from family, wouldn't he hide it from AEG too?

no one would think much of the person portrayed by Randy Jackson . He did portray him in the worst way possible, manipulator, liar , addict , took advantage of his eldery mother ,faked illness to hide from facing his responsibilities , lied about insomnia , had a loving supportive family still was running away from them . No one should expect a corporate business to babysit such person . The jury has no reason not to believe him , he was his own brother and his account destroyed the case brought by his delusional mother . Probably the jurors believe he is against the lawsuit and wanted to set the record straight

That's the natural conclusion. but somehow the lioness thinks AEG should have magically known and even informed her, the same woman who said she doesn't like to hear "bad news" and who still acts as if MJ was an impotent 5-years old kid who couldn't think for himself.

Randy is now using this as an opportunity to cover the real reason with this whole intervention b.s. You see he is trying to re- write the past and what he's done. MJ's not here to speak out and he thinks no one will challenge his information publically. He knows, the media will run with it and in his little bitter mind his new story will override the actual truth. Thank GOD we have people who will not let the lie survive and the truth die.

mjandjustice4some.blogspot.com/2012/07/randy-&#8230;

Somebody needs to get a copy of those Allgood court trancripts. I'm dying to see and know what was stated. I've never seen so much family betrayal in my entire life. I'm speechless right now over what Randy has said and done and he is now getting a way with no rebuttals.

I don't know whats with this, maybe Ive can give us summary why they need Allgood docs for this trial?
Below a little info from Ivy's older posts:
January 2013 Katherine's lawyers filed a request from MJ Estate asked Estate to give them documents from AllGood and Lloyds lawsuits. Estate objected to this request stating that all the documents were protected by protective order by respective courts. Katherine's lawyers never filed a motion to compel (asking the court to order the Estate to give them the documents) April 12 - 3 months after Estate's rejection and 2 weeks after motion to compel deadline - Katherine is again asking for the same documents from MJ Estate.

Butterfly26;3885437 said:
Randy is now using this as an opportunity to cover the real reason with this whole intervention b.s. You see he is trying to re- write the past and what he's done. MJ's not here to speak out and he thinks no one will challenge his information publically. He knows, the media will run with it and in his little bitter mind his new story will override the actual truth. Thank GOD we have people who will not let the lie survive and the truth die.

mjandjustice4some.blogspot.com/2012/07/randy-&#8230;

That link didn't work. If you don't mind I re-post it here
http://mjandjustice4some.blogspot.ie/2012/07/randy-jackson-one-side-of-coin.html

ABC7 Court News ?@ABC7Courts 16s

ABC7 Court News ?@ABC7Courts 12m
Randy: He would get physical with me, I wouldn't be afraid to say no. But he was 90 pounds, it wouldn't do much.

Oh Oh! Michael's weight is getting less and less...

here is the actual story:
Randy Jackson: One Side of the Coin
I thought it was important that a timeline of Randy Jackson was brought up and discussed. The information on this particular blog merely questions the actions of Randy. We of course, all know that Randy joined the Jackson brothers when Jermaine left the group. We will begin in 1980, when Randy Jackson was involved in a car accident. Although the cover of Jet above states that Randy Jackson walks again, the two reports I read state that Jackson broke his ankle and that he had to be freed from the car with the jaws of life. Here are the two links: http://tinyurl.com/2f33b5r and: http://tinyurl.com/23g4knu

I did find an excerpt of Randy's interview with Jet, that stated that because his leg had been crushed so badly in the car accident, doctors said that the leg most likely would have to be amputated. After three surgeries though, Randy recovered and was well enough to tour with his brothers. Link: http://tinyurl.com/2644yxh

The rumor around the internet was that Randy had metal plates put in his head and that he was really never the same, but I could not find an article to attest to that.

Randy was arrested in 1988 for driving without a license and a warrant for a failure to appear on a minor traffic offense. Jackson posted $262 and was released. http://tinyurl.com/2elxzsf

After the Jacksons went their own ways, Randy formed the band Randy and the Gypsys. They put out an album in 1989, and above is the cover. Here is a link to an interview that a L.A. Time reporter did with Randy right after the album was released. The reporter stated that Randy had mostly one word answers to his questions and that Randy felt that his leg injury still hampered him at that time. Link: http://tinyurl.com/2eybbqy

In 1991, Randy was arrested for a misdemeanor battery charge with Eliza Jackson, his wife. Eliza alleged that Randy had hit both her and her daughter, Steveanna. Randy pled guilty to one count of battery, was placed on two years' probation and ordered to attend domestic violence classes, however Randy did not comply with the d.v. class requirement. Eliza called the police again, because she said the violence had not stopped and Randy was arrested again. Link: http://tinyurl.com/24kt5lh

This time, Randy was ordered to Pine Grove Hospital to take his domestic violence classes. http://tinyurl.com/29kzjwu
Pine Grove Hospital is a psychiatric facility.

In 1996, Randy Jackson filed for bankruptcy. However, he pled guilty to bankruptcy fraud in 2001 because he failed to report a 1995 Chevrolet Suburban that he owned. He was fined $21,100. Link: http://tinyurl.com/24ft4cx (Scroll down to see article)

In 1997, Randy was named to the Board of Directors of Modern Records. Randy bought out the majority share of stock from Paul Fishkin. http://tinyurl.com/2926852 There are reports that Modern Records, under Randy Jackson, leaked information that stated that the Jacksons would sign with the label, but were vague regarding Michael's signature. Jackie, Jermaine, Marlon and Tito were hired as consultants in 1998. http://tinyurl.com/28mjf3t By 1999, Randy was in trouble again with bankruptcy court. "According to reports, Jackson failed to turn in nearly 12 million shares of Modern Record, Inc., a company he runs with members of the Jackson family." http://tinyurl.com/2ao7jdn
By the year 2000, Modern Records sued Randy for mismanagement of funds. Modern alleged Randy "failed to pay quarterly employee withholding taxes and health insurance premiums. The suit also alleges that Randy misspent promotions money - most notably on apartments for him and a girlfriend, and to pay off the charges the couple ran up on their credit cards. And the suit says, he failed to disclose that he previously filed for bankruptcy." The new Board of Directors ousted Randy, but it took a lawsuit for Randy to finally recognize that his stint at Modern Records was over. http://tinyurl.com/27kcqfg

In 2001, both Randy and Jermaine were quoted as saying that they would not participate in the 30th Anniversary Special at Madison Square Gardens. They cited the reasons were that there was no charity marked for some of the proceeds, despite the fact that the tickets were going for as high as $5000. They also felt that the payment of $1200 for each of the performers, including Jermaine and Randy, was too low. http://tinyurl.com/29qb5qj (We now know, of course, that both brothers participated in the MSG performance. There is also an interesting skirmish that occurs between Randy and Michael during the ABC song of the 30th anniversary. Check it out on youtube.
By 2004, Randy was helping to manage Michael's finances. Michael was in the horrific position of defending himself against false child molestation charges and needed someone to trust implicity while he was busy in court.

Feb. 2004 ~ Al Malnik and Charles Koppelman back a $70 million loan payment that is due to Bank of America. This puts MJ at ease until December of 2005. Prior to that, Randy announced to both Malnik and Koppelman that he had found an investment group that would back the entire amount of $270 million to Bank of America. However, at the last minute, Randy announced that the deal had fallen through. Michael was smart enough to go with Malnik and Koppelman or he may have defaulted on his Bank of America loan. http://tinyurl.com/lfd7gu

August 2004 ~ Randy, who has taken over the daily operations for Michael, stops the payments to people who have contracts with Michael. Randy stops the payments to both Dieter Wiesner and Mark Schaffel. (Hey I could care less whether Wiesner or Schaffel were paid, but the point is, that Michael had contracts with them to pay, and when Randy stopped the payments, Michael was forced into yet, more lawsuits which cost more money.) Schaffel sued Michael for $4 million later that year. http://tinyurl.com/yd2mntv

March 2005 ~ Michael's Neverland operating accounts have run dry. The funds are mysteriously missing. Michael's accountant calls Joe to report this. Rumors fly that since Randy has taken over operations, he has bought himself a penthouse in Miami and has had one of Michael's Bentley's removed from Neverland and placed in the Miami penthouse. Rumors also fly that Michael is furious over the missing money and that Randy is making deals behind Michael's back.

April 2005 ~ Michael has fired Randy and things are very tense between them. Michael also finds out that there are missing funds with regard to the Neverland payroll. A storage unit had not been paid. Michael fixes his finances at the last minute, but he is furious with Randy.

May 2005 ~ The site http://www.mjjsource.com/, a site that Randy and his "team" (including girlfriend Taunya Zilkie) set up and charged a $50 fee per member, disappears for 12 days. Wonder how many people joined that site only to lose their money? And, the key question is, where did that money go? The site returns, but fans are suspicious.

June 2005 ~ Judge Melville gives a gag order to the court. Tom Messereau issues one statement which is supposed to be a blanket statement representative of Michael Jackson. Messereau states that noone but the Mezz is authorized to make any statement regarding Michael Jackson. However, Randy, on http://www.mjjsource.com/, makes a misleading statement causing confusion for fans and grief for Messereau. This is five days before Michael is to be acquitted of all charges.

Roger Friedman writes, "You see, we are playing Neverland: The Board Game. This is a game where grown people continue to jockey for position, even though at any moment the whole enterprise could be exploded by a guilty verdict.

It's a game in which a scheming younger brother plays a bad game of chess, trying to manipulate the pieces while his older brother, the family cash cow, remains in isolation and pain as his future is debated by 12 strangers."

Lastly, when Michael died at 100 North Carolwood Drive, there were many reports that Randy was there on 6/24 and 6/25. There were reports that Randy was standing in the driveway waiting for the ambulance to come. There were reports that Randy was actually with Michael when he collapsed. Those stories have now disappeared from the internet. Here is one of the articles I could find, this one states that Randy was in the ambulance with Michael: http://tinyurl.com/nata2s.
This one states that Randy told Brian Oxman Michael collapsed in his home: http://tinyurl.com/2awvvcc
Yes, we can attribute this to tabloid journalism or the frenzy that occurred after Michael Jackson's death.

Someone once said that the greatest predictor of future behavior is how someone has behaved in the past. I have to wonder if Randy Jackson actually did have Michael's best interests at heart. Judging on his past behavior, I would think others would be wondering the same thing.

Last edited:
Randy said in Taiwan they visited him, gave him family love, wanted to make him feel comforted so he wouldn't think about doing those things
:puke:
---------

The Taiwan thing. Does he talk about 1993?

Thanks for the timeline passy, I didn't know that Randy robbed his own brother in his most vulnerable years in his life, absolutely disgusting and low. As you pointed out, anything with the Jacksons is possible. They precise winning for PPB to be safe, I just hope that Randy didn't damage KJs case that much!

I don't think Randy was in the home 24 & 25; I don't think he was waiting outside the home; I don't think he was in the ambulance. For all these^^the bodyguards would have noticed him there, and the children & Kai would know if he was in the house. Further, the camera that was motion sensitive would have picked him up.

Bubs the information about the appeal attorney is in one of the Case files, & I really do not remember which one. It was a statement about how Katherine added another attorney to her team, and when someone researched the attorney it was found that he does appeal work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back