Open General discussion - Katherine Jackson vs AEG

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^When AEG adds the legal points to back up their claims, it makes so much sense, but didn't they say some of these arguments before the witnesses took the stand, and the judge still went on about oral contract, etc.? If she acts the way she normally does, she will not dismiss. I think Phillips and Gonga should be removed too. I remember Panish making a point about how the insurance would pay for it, maybe implying the money is not coming out of Phillips pocket.

I wonder what job Randy goes to each day? Meanwhile Rebbie is sick, Grace is missing, Randy is on twitter.

You worry about Randy? The dude is obsessing about MJ money. Wait when this trial ends. he'll be back to harassing the executors.

I agree with AEG's motion to dismiss the case. I sincerely hope this platitude of "the quest for the truth" will end here and now.

You worry about Randy? The dude is obsessing about MJ money. Wait when this trial ends. he'll be back to harassing the executors.

Yep, he'll be forever talking about "taking the evidence to the proper authorities" to deal with the alleged "faked" will etc. of the oh-so-fraudulent co-executors of Michael's estate. LMAO!
Too bad he can't realize his family's much "non-sense".

I believe he will go after the kids if he does not get money from AEG, the kids are in real danger under Jacksons' care .

AEG pretty much stated what we have been discussing on this thread to death.

yeah, remember when I was talking about the direct relationship between the knowledge and risk and wrote 30+ examples?

There have been successful examples of such nonsuits (or partial dismissals) mid trial. Sam Lufti's case against Britney Spears parents for defamation was dismissed mid trial for not being able met burden of proof. In Anna Nicole Smith death lawsuit, some claims were dismissed by the judge for lack of proof after verdict. But that being said this judge kept the negligent hiring claim during summary judgment so unless something changed her mind I don't see her dismissing the case. She might remove Gongaware and Phillips though.

I feel like given that this is a high profile case she tends to do middle of the road decisions and prefers someone else - such as the jury or appeals court etc- makes decisions.

AEG is building a strong argument for an appeal.

Randy Jackson is either very dumb, or he really has always resented and hated his older brother, Michael Jackson.

Who in that family actually loved MJ? they all resented him and continue to do so because he was better than them. He had successful career and was adored by millions, including heads of states of different countries around the world.

They now resent his kids because they're not black enough. but they are forced to play nice with them because that's where the money is. Hope the kids run away as soon as they hit the big 18. Paris is already wanting out of that mess. she's smart enough to know where her real future lies.

Who in that family actually loved MJ? they all resented him and continue to do so because he was better than them. He had successful career and was adored by millions, including heads of states of different countries around the world.

They now resent his kids because they're not black enough. but they are forced to play nice with them because that's where the money is. Hope the kids run away as soon as they hit the big 18. Paris is already wanting out of that mess. she's smart enough to know where her real future lies.

Most of them stopped playing nice long time ago, as long as Katherine is here they will get the money they want whether the kids want or not . with the billions they plan on getting from AEG the first **** you will be directed at those kids .

Most of them stopped playing nice long time ago, as long as Katherine is here they will get the money they want whether the kids want or not . with the billions they plan on getting from AEG the first **** you will be directed at those kids .

Isn't that scary when you think about it?

yeah, remember when I was talking about the direct relationship between the knowledge and risk and wrote 30+ examples?

There have been successful examples of such nonsuits (or partial dismissals) mid trial. Sam Lufti's case against Britney Spears parents for defamation was dismissed mid trial for not being able met burden of proof. In Anna Nicole Smith death lawsuit, some claims were dismissed by the judge for lack of proof after verdict. But that being said this judge kept the negligent hiring claim during summary judgment so unless something changed her mind I don't see her dismissing the case. She might remove Gongaware and Phillips though.

I feel like given that this is a high profile case she tends to do middle of the road decisions and prefers someone else - such as the jury or appeals court etc- makes decisions.

AEG is building a strong argument for an appeal.

Yes, I remember that. this is what AEG calls the causal nexus.

The arguments presented by AEG are quite compelling.

But as you said you never know how this judge will take them.

For the sake of MJ, the real loser here, this judge should just throw the damn thing out. The man has suffered enough already, really he has. I mean the man has been on trial posthumously. That ain't fair at all. and I hope she doesn't allow this kangaroo trial to carry on with her notorious statement "it is what it is." that's just bullshit.

I just feel this judge has somewhat lost control of the trial, which has become such a spaghetti mess.

Isn't that scary when you think about it?

It was expected , I'm expecting everything from them I know deep inside they will be desperate enough , broke enough at one point , resentful enough to even accuse him of molestation , with that family everything is possible .Just watch and see .

I believe he will go after the kids if he does not get money from AEG, the kids are in real danger under Jacksons' care .

I totally agree and it's a serious, desperate threat, I believe. That stunt of theirs pulling Katherine out of the Calabasas house--the Grandma-napping incident--and then the failed caper following that event to remove the kids with their passports from the Calabasas house shows not only the evilness lurking behind the scenes, but what drastic measures they will take to get what they want.

I am worried for Michael's children and if this case fails, the risk to their personal safety & welfare goes up exponentially. imo

Last edited:
I didn't want the Jacksons to win because that stupid lawsuit was filed out of greed but now I changed my mind. I'm hoping all those behind this f*ckery stick all those billions right in their a**es and leave the children alone. The more they testify, the more they disgust me and makes me wonder why the hell they have many supporters. :angry: :doh:

@stella

I have seen you ask Randy's history - lawsuits & criminal

- Randy was arrested in 1988 for driving without a license and a warrant for a failure to appear on a minor traffic offense. Jackson posted $262 and was released.

- In 1991, Randy was arrested for a misdemeanor battery charge with Eliza Jackson, his wife. Eliza alleged that Randy had hit both her and her daughter, Steveanna. Randy pled guilty to one count of battery, was placed on two years' probation and ordered to attend domestic violence classes, however Randy did not comply with the d.v. class requirement. Eliza called the police again, because she said the violence had not stopped and Randy was arrested again. This time, Randy was ordered to Pine Grove Hospital to take his domestic violence classes. Pine Grove Hospital is a psychiatric facility.

- In 1996, Randy Jackson filed for bankruptcy. However, he pled guilty to bankruptcy fraud in 2001 because he failed to report a 1995 Chevrolet Suburban that he owned. He was fined $21,100.

- In 1997, Randy was named to the Board of Directors of Modern Records. Randy bought out the majority share of stock from Paul Fishkin. There are reports that Modern Records, under Randy Jackson, leaked information that stated that the Jacksons would sign with the label, but were vague regarding Michael's signature. Jackie, Jermaine, Marlon and Tito were hired as consultants in 1998. By 1999, Randy was in trouble again with bankruptcy court. "According to reports, Jackson failed to turn in nearly 12 million shares of Modern Record, Inc., a company he runs with members of the Jackson family." By the year 2000, Modern Records sued Randy for mismanagement of funds. Modern alleged Randy "failed to pay quarterly employee withholding taxes and health insurance premiums. The suit also alleges that Randy misspent promotions money - most notably on apartments for him and a girlfriend, and to pay off the charges the couple ran up on their credit cards. And the suit says, he failed to disclose that he previously filed for bankruptcy." The new Board of Directors ousted Randy, but it took a lawsuit for Randy to finally recognize that his stint at Modern Records was over.

source: http://mjandjustice4some.blogspot.com/2012/07/randy-jackson-one-side-of-coin.html

so one traffic violation, one domestic violence, two bankruptcy frauds and one civil claim of fraud. 3 arrests (one traffic, 2 domestic violence) , 3 or 4 pleading guilty (traffic, domestic violence, one or two bankruptcy fraud).

@stella

- Randy was arrested in 1988 for driving without a license and a warrant for a failure to appear on a minor traffic offense. Jackson posted $262 and was released.

- In 1991, Randy was arrested for a misdemeanor battery charge with Eliza Jackson, his wife. Eliza alleged that Randy had hit both her and her daughter, Steveanna. Randy pled guilty to one count of battery, was placed on two years' probation and ordered to attend domestic violence classes, however Randy did not comply with the d.v. class requirement. Eliza called the police again, because she said the violence had not stopped and Randy was arrested again. This time, Randy was ordered to Pine Grove Hospital to take his domestic violence classes. Pine Grove Hospital is a psychiatric facility.

- In 1996, Randy Jackson filed for bankruptcy. However, he pled guilty to bankruptcy fraud in 2001 because he failed to report a 1995 Chevrolet Suburban that he owned. He was fined $21,100.

- In 1997, Randy was named to the Board of Directors of Modern Records. Randy bought out the majority share of stock from Paul Fishkin. There are reports that Modern Records, under Randy Jackson, leaked information that stated that the Jacksons would sign with the label, but were vague regarding Michael's signature. Jackie, Jermaine, Marlon and Tito were hired as consultants in 1998. By 1999, Randy was in trouble again with bankruptcy court. "According to reports, Jackson failed to turn in nearly 12 million shares of Modern Record, Inc., a company he runs with members of the Jackson family." By the year 2000, Modern Records sued Randy for mismanagement of funds. Modern alleged Randy "failed to pay quarterly employee withholding taxes and health insurance premiums. The suit also alleges that Randy misspent promotions money - most notably on apartments for him and a girlfriend, and to pay off the charges the couple ran up on their credit cards. And the suit says, he failed to disclose that he previously filed for bankruptcy." The new Board of Directors ousted Randy, but it took a lawsuit for Randy to finally recognize that his stint at Modern Records was over.

source: http://mjandjustice4some.blogspot.com/2012/07/randy-jackson-one-side-of-coin.html

so one traffic violation, one domestic violence, two bankruptcy frauds and one civil claim of fraud. 3 arrests (one traffic, 2 domestic violence) , 3 or 4 pleading guilty (traffic, domestic violence, one or two bankruptcy fraud).

Great credentials , anyone would want to put someone with such "qualifications" not to mention "outstanding business career" in charge of his estate and money !!

I want to read Dileo's emails, who he was talking to, and what was being said.

Last edited:
^^They forgot about those e-mails it seems. They made a big fuss about getting them and then rested their case without it.

So basically this judge has a motion filled with legal citations that support why the case should be dismissed, and she will let it linger due to its high profile state? I wonder if she says no, if AEG will go directly for an appeal. Whether it is dismissed or not Michael has already been degraded & defiled, because the majority of the private information is already out. There is nothing worse any family member, or expert can say at this time. It is indeed a pity that a case that initially lacked sufficient proof for the allegations was allowed to remain in court for 4+ months.

Dileo emails was a fishing expedition. They were given some emails from Dileo but alleged there could be other emails and even emails that were deleted. They got the computer to recover the allegedly deleted emails. So perhaps there was nothing incriminating at Dileo's computer. They did not raise it during their case, we will see if that comes up in rebuttal.

Well this motion will probably take some time. AEG filed a written motion, a written reply from Jacksons and then oral arguments and taking it under consideration. It could take some time. It's just that given this judge's position and history of rulings, I personally think she probably won't dismiss the case. But on the other hand she were saying stuff like "I guess you got nothing better to ask" to Panish. Who knows if she thinks Jacksons can't prove their claims. We will wait and see but I'll approach to it like most probably this case will run the full course - defense, rebuttal and a verdict - followed by appeals.

Is it true that they might call David Walgren to testify? I for one would love to see this and hear him talk about the decision to not go for restitution. I think he would be very positive about Michael

^^I wonder too if that was just a rumor. Walgren is a judge so they would have to clear his calendar for him to testify.

So this decision about the motion could happen close to the end of the case? Then what is the point of doing such a motion, if in the meantime the case still continues. It is a pity that the case cannot stop until the decision about the motion is made. Sometimes I wonder about our legal system.

^^ they can do such motion after plaintiff rests to the point that jury gets the case (for verdict). The benefit is if they can get the judge to dismiss the case and they don't need to take chances with the verdict.

He slept well, he liked to tour , Grace always called him to tell him mj was getting drugs however she was the one feeding him the drugs and everytime Randy fired her yet she recalled him to fire her again I mean to help MJ :*****:

Grace told MJ he was behind the drug story in 2007 ( as we have suspected ) but he was not , yeah. He goes on and on about Grace and Raymon as the two who were feeding him drugs and keeping him away from the family which was exactly what was leaked to the press in 2007 . Who told him MJ was abusing drugs in Vegas ? Grace also ? criminal defrauder , his accomplices were Janet , Joe and Rebbie. He always name them whenever he needs to give credibility to a new wild claim , he knows they will back him .

Randy confessed everything we have suspected. All leaked stories to the press about MJ and Grace/Raymone. We knew it.

He threw Grace under the bus, damn!! I wonder what Grace would have said if she testified. Its obvious that Karen and Randy have talked; both claimed Grace was not a good influences on MJ, especially when he was on trial in 2005.

Randy said he cant remember if he saw MJ at the anniversary party. I guess he wasnt there. I dont remember seeing him pictured in that familyphoto. Not shocking though since he also confirmed he doesnt talk to his family regularly.

So he got upset when he found out Michael had the implant, but did not know what the implant was for? What a stupid person

So he got upset when he found out Michael had the implant, but did not know what the implant was for? What a stupid person

Not only that but he does interventions and throws away bottles and does not know what drug Michael took or why.

Ivy I see what you say about the verdict part, but you still have to go through all that trial, work, expense, & shaming people unnecessarily, when close to the end it is dismissed. It just does not seem as good justice to me.
-----
From the deposition you can see that Randy is still obsessed with Branca & the estate lawyer. If Randy could do this to his brother in public, what did he do to Michael in private? From his behavior and depo, I feel this guy really, really resents his brother and his brother's fame. I see NO sadness, pain, hurt, or love in his testimony that you could find in Ortega's and even from Phillip when he talked about Michel and cried. With Randy, Michael's own brother, you get a kind of boasting of what he knows about Michael and then anger about Branca & the will issue.

I wonder if Michael really tried to fight him. Michel probably tried to push him out of his house. Randy is definitely not one of my favorite people.

Now it makes more sense why Grace is missing & Rebbie is sick. Rebbie's depo probably contradicts Randy's in some areas too, but helps AEG. I bet with all of them, they can't remember exact times, specifics of the intervention, & who was there. They all heard something from somebody, but never saw. Oh they heard slurred speech and Michael looked as though he was on something.

Petrarose you are so right.. I think Mike's family was jealous of his success and the love he received from his fans. If you listen to his siblings talk about him they are void of love except for maybe Jackie who tends to breakdown when speaking about MJ, but the others are just so cold to me. I said that about Janet years ago. When MJ died I saw no tears or pain from her and she was just cold talking about leading horses to water. Rebbie is just smug to me and she was laughing talking about interventions and crashing gates. What is funny about that? and now of course Randy who is just a total mess and this deposition proves it. If he was doing interventions and taking pill bottles why not find out the doctors doing the prescribing and report them to the medical board if you feel your brother is being drugged to death? He just gets the bottles and throws them out not even looking at what they are and who prescribed them? It makes no sense. And if Grace was calling him all the time about MJ why didn't she ever take part in the intervention? she was putting MJ's kids at risk if she allowed them in the house around their if MJ was collapsing and spaced out all the time right? Am I missing something here? why didn't Grace call an interventionist or a therapist to help MJ instead of calling Randy. What was Randy doing?

Hey guys! Didn't Taj say in his deposition that he stayed with Mike for a year during the trial? Taj said MJ seemed ok and he never saw him take drugs or anything. So why didn't Taj know about any of this yet Randy is being Superman and rescuing MJ and being an interventionist and nurse at the same time?

The intervention thing is a freaking lie, Michael barely had contact with his sibblings for them to dare making that claim. A drug addict can't be healthy, the autopsy report doesn't lie.

Last edited:
@stella

Also, Tina Turner felt threatened by his barging in on her territory, so much so, she had to shoot him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back