Open letter to Jordan Chandler

Why do you think they know where he is . And that J.C wants to talk to anyone. he obviously doesnt Hes desperate to stay away from robsons lawyers

ScreenOrigami;4298473 said:
Just to clarify: She’s not a juror, she was on the witness list. One of the witnesses who would have been heard if Jordan would have testified.

Thanks for clarifying. She seemed credible. I like the idea of Taj somehow getting in contact with him. My view on it is, if he really hated MJ for what "he allegedly did" he would have made sure he went forward with criminal charges in 93, testified in 05 instead of leaving the country, and wouldn't tell the witness "I don't believe he would harm children". None of those actions show me "victim" at all. We all wish he would make a statement but even if he doesn't we know the truth.

AS much as we all wish this would happen, it never will. Why would anyone want to attract the glare of the world's media and the wrath of Michael's haters onto themselves, when they're living in peace with millions of dollars. Either the guilty conscience has to be insanely strong or the person has to have a strong sense of doing right regardless of consequences. Neither case applies, I think. Maybe you can write this into your will, Jordan - Have a statement put out about the truth after you're gone.

I wouldn't be scare to speak out. MJ haters and trolls can't face the fact michael was/is innocent. they need help with their jealousy and racist hate for michael.

On the latest episode of The MJCast Charles Thomson revealed that him and Taj Jackson interviewed Michael Jackson’s former hairdresser. She stated that she was present during a phonecall between Jordan and Michael. Jordan allegedly called Michael crying and proclaiming that he was sorry and that his father made him lie. Michael was also crying.

I have no idea if this is true, which is why I’m posting it here and not starting a new thread. I am cautious but I do believe that if it was true, this woman has been sitting on this information for many years and has no financial motivation to lie about this. This would also indicate than Jordan probably does carry some level of guilt, and I’m more inclined to believe now that he may eventually come out and tell the truth, if legally possible.

Snek;4299924 said:
On the latest episode of The MJCast Charles Thomson revealed that him and Taj Jackson interviewed Michael Jackson’s former hairdresser. She stated that she was present during a phonecall between Jordan and Michael. Jordan allegedly called Michael crying and proclaiming that he was sorry and that his father made him lie. Michael was also crying.

I have no idea if this is true, which is why I’m posting it here and not starting a new thread. I am cautious but I do believe that if it was true, this woman has been sitting on this information for many years and has no financial motivation to lie about this. This would also indicate than Jordan probably does carry some level of guilt, and I’m more inclined to believe now that he may eventually come out and tell the truth, if legally possible.

Interesting, but where was this info in 93?

If Jordan wanted to issue a statement proclaiming Michael's innocence, he could easily do so.

The only way the 1994 non-disclosure agreement would result in legal repercussions is if Jordan started a press run where he continued to disparage Michael's name and spoke of the investigation; the Estate would shut him down instantaneously. However, if he came forward and insisted that nothing happened between him and Michael everything would be fine, because I refuse to believe the Estate would pursue him legally for helping their cause.

I don't know if it will ever happen. I can imagine him coming forward before Gavin Arvizo ever does, but nevertheless, I doubt it.

Robbsaber01;4299928 said:
Interesting, but where was this info in 93?

She may have testified in a trial, but since it never happened she never got the chance to. I have no idea how credible this woman is, but she may appear in Taj’s MJ documentary.

If Jordan wanted to issue a statement proclaiming Michael's innocence, he could easily do so.

The only way the 1994 non-disclosure agreement would result in legal repercussions is if Jordan started a press run where he continued to disparage Michael's name and spoke of the investigation; the Estate would shut him down instantaneously. However, if he came forward and insisted that nothing happened between him and Michael everything would be fine, because I refuse to believe the Estate would pursue him legally for helping their cause.

I don't know if it will ever happen. I can imagine him coming forward before Gavin Arvizo ever does, but nevertheless, I doubt it.

Do not doubt it. It can happen. I am telling you now. This lie keeps going and he wont have peace until he correct this lie

Snek;4299924 said:

It was Carol LaMere who was present for the phone call between Michael Jackson and Jordan Chandler. The same hairdresser whose son was attending the same tap dance school as Gavin Arvizo. Universal Design Dance Studio on 6009 West Olympic Boulevard in Los Angeles, California was opened in 1988 by the brother-sister team of Paul and Arlene Kennedy. Carol LaMere was the person responsible for the Arvizo family entering Michael Jackson's life. Michael Jackson forgave her after the trial. But Jamie Masada of the Laugh Factory said Arvizo was taking comedy classes there and had asked him to help meet Michael Jackson. Although this was contradicted by Vernee Watson-Johnson’s testimony at Jackson’s 2005 trial. Vernee Watson-Johnson played Will Smith's mother on 15 episodes of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and she taught acting at The Los Angeles Academy of Fine Arts and met the Arvizo family there as the kids visited her class. She said that it was her who requested that the Arvizo kids could go to Neverland and she helped to set up the visit through a mutual friend, Carol LaMere.

a7f87432e9f2335ae17360502905400a--apple-head-michael-jackson.jpg

Carol LaMere, Michael Jackson, Karen Faye on the set of Keep It In The Closet

Last edited:
And put it on YouTube. But will the media care?

The most famous Michael Jackson accuser (other than Robson and Safechuck) issuing a filmed statement admitting that he was never abused? That would be earth shattering news. I know the media will look the other way when it comes to inconsistencies and incongruities, but something like THAT cannot be ignored.

I'd encourage you guys to listen the MJ cast episode mentioned above. Lots of very cool info that I have never heard before.

Back