Open letter to Jordan Chandler

I hope Jordan speak out one day in public. why is he scared for? his dad is dead. no anybody can't hurt this dude.

Snek;4292569 said:
I’m pretty sure Jordan is legally barred from speaking about the settlement even if he wanted to, same as MJ. That being said, I’m not sure if he would want to. What his parents put him through will have ruined his life.

But can he be sued for coming out and saying he was never molested by Michael Jackson if it's the truth?

I am very sure Jordan could make an agreement with The MJ Estate that he was allowed to talk about it and he would not be sued.

The Estate is the only ones who can sue him for speaking out. - And if he wanted to finally clear MJ - surely The Estate would never sue him for that.

The truth out - and MJ finally cleared is worth more that the alleged 20 million dollars Jordan was paid.

A dream come true would be fo Gavin and Jordan to step forward and tell the truth and clear MJ once and for all.

I don't think the estate can sue them if the speak out because it wasn't their faults. it was their parents and they were afraid to speak out then. their grown adults now so i don't see the problem.

i'm pretty sure their both aware of the recent events. i really hope they both come out someday. they can try talking to the estate because Michael knew them and cases etc.

I hold Jordan now. he is grown and know this is lies yet he sit back and see how MJ get treated because of what him and his father did to MJ. God will hold responsible because Jordan is allowing a LIE to still go on. She was 80 years old but Emmitt Til's accuser finally admitted to lying on Emmitt Til that caused his death and kicked off the civil rights movement. She admitted to the lie 50 years later (2017)

Last edited:
None us knows Jordan problems are so i'm not gonna say anything about him. i just hope one day they both speak out.

Jordan may confess on his deathbed or in his will, when he has nothing left to lose. It would be very surprising if he came forward before then. Confessing means risking the ruin of his whole life at worst and massive ongoing disruption at best. And disruption of his family's lives too. Of course he should do it, but he has no incentive to put himself through that at this point, especially since so much time has already passed.

Anna;4293152 said:
Jordan may confess on his deathbed or in his will, when he has nothing left to lose. It would be very surprising if he came forward before then. Confessing means risking the ruin of his whole life at worst and massive ongoing disruption at best. And disruption of his family's lives too. Of course he should do it, but he has no incentive to put himself through that at this point, especially since so much time has already passed.
I’m hoping the Square one documentary will cause more people who knew him from university to speak out.

As much I want them to speak out i agree with anna. well this sucks. Michael is innocent even through we may never hear them speak out until they leave this earth. ugh.

I think it will be the opposite if he speaks. He is being disrupted now with the lies continuing and bandwagon jumpers. He clears it, that is it and game over for the lies. Emmit Til accuser final admitted she lied in 2017 and her lie caused a DEATH and the civil Rights movement and uprising of a man name Martin Luther King jr.

Should Paris and Prince be the ones to go talk to Jordan Chandler on his terms, at his home, a one time thing, and upload Chandler's admission to YouTube?

Michael Jackson is a national treasure. I wish Barack Obama had done something about this. Maybe he still can? I'm picturing Barack Obama on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, where he brings along a special surprise guest. It's Jordan Chandler. He admits he was never molested by Michael Jackson, and he talks about his father's scheme to extort money from Michael Jackson. Then Jimmy Fallon says "So Michael Jackson was not a child molester?" and Jordan responds, "No he wasn't," and the audience erupts in cheers. All the media talks about it the next morning.

Michael Jackson is a national treasure. I wish Barack Obama had done something about this. Maybe he still can? I'm picturing Barack Obama on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, where he brings along a special surprise guest. It's Jordan Chandler. He admits he was never molested by Michael Jackson, and he talks about his father's scheme to extort money from Michael Jackson. Then Jimmy Fallon says "So Michael Jackson was not a child molester?" and Jordan responds, "No he wasn't," and the audience erupts in cheers. All the media talks about it the next morning.

If only it can be that easy. that would be the best thing in the world for MJ fans and supports everywhere. ugh. :cry:

somewhereinthedark;4298269 said:
NO, not a good idea.

Agree, he would’ve got his sorry @$$ kicked which he deserves anyways.

NatureCriminal7896;4298287 said:
Why? it isn't his fault his dad did this to him.

I know, but still my blood boils when I see his mug and he’s still to me but a snivelling coward.

Obama hmm I have a feeling he is on the wrong side regarding MJ

Obama hmm I have a feeling he is on the wrong side regarding MJ

I dont think any president needs to get involved with this. Its up to Jordan in the end. He gave his "private confession" to the woman juror from the square one doc. I wish he would just make a public statement by now but I'll take what I can get. I was surprised he did that much. His actions have shown that he hated what Evan did to him and him not showing up to testify also speaks volumes imo.

Why? it isn't his fault his dad did this to him.

He continued to to be involved in sueing mj again when he was 18. What was his excuse then. He has no intrest in disrupting his life. See the letter from his lawyers to robsons. His desperation not to be found is obvious

Robbsaber01;4298468 said:
He gave his "private confession" to the woman juror from the square one doc.

Just to clarify: She’s not a juror, she was on the witness list. One of the witnesses who would have been heard if Jordan would have testified.

Back