Our thread for Lisa -Marie Presley. - Our Condolences, Love & Prayers to all of her family.

The order of service looks beautiful, really well worked out. Sorry! That sounds ridiculous! Of course they will have worked on it really carefully. I just mean, it looks lovely, it's made me feel quite tearful, they've picked great people to be actively involved. I'm especially pleased to see Joel Weinshanker involved.

Thanks, ML, for posting this. So lovely. ❤️

Jerry Schilling, talent manager for Elvis and also for Lisa. She worked as his assistant for a while.

In his eulogy he said this:

"Me. And a girl named Memphis. I always called Lisa, Memphis. She had that attitude."

iu

Riley`s words spoken from her husband were touching and he was also near tears. Reading her words Riley spoke from her daughter, is she expecting a baby or did I misunderstand it?

Jerry Schilling speaking about Lisa Marie:

"One of the very first songs she co-wrote with Danny was called 'Give Me The Strength'. Which has a special meaning, always to me, and especially today because I think at that young age it was almost the gospel feel that she knew she would need strength to go through life."

Axl Rose:

" ... as I'm sure many of you are, I'm still in shock as I feel I'll continue to be for quite some time ... this is truly devastating ... I don't know that I deserve to be here ... "

Riley`s words spoken from her husband were touching and he was also near tears. Reading her words Riley spoke from her daughter, is she expecting a baby or did I misunderstand it?

Riley's spokesperson confirmed she had a baby in 2022. That explains why Lisa text Austin that "Riley the baby" will be here. I wondered why she said that. I thought who's baby?? It never occurred to me that Riley had a kid. I guess she didn't care to keep it a secret anymore.

Back