Our thread for Lisa -Marie Presley. - Our Condolences, Love & Prayers to all of her family.

For me, though, it's all about the sequins on her face bc I used to do that when I was 12. I did mine a little differently but basically it was the same idea. And I have never seen anyone else do it so I was stoked when I saw the other photo I posted. Probably just a different version of this one.

Great minds think alike! :D
Really? :eek:I love that, I really do .

It was this one, wendi. This was the first 'sequins' photo I saw of her and I shrieked. I have literally never seen anyone else do this except me and her. I'm sure there are others who have done it, I'm just saying I've never seen it. So I got overexcited, lol.

Anyway, bringing it over from the other thread - and I was wrong. You posted it, not me.

Got there first , yeah love this so much. 💘

It was this one, wendi. This was the first 'sequins' photo I saw of her and I shrieked. I have literally never seen anyone else do this except me and her. I'm sure there are others who have done it, I'm just saying I've never seen it. So I got overexcited, lol.

Anyway, bringing it over from the other thread - and I was wrong. You posted it, not me.
Aww zin you make me all emotional mate haha aww .I love the fact that ..you could relate with the sequins art.
Still tryin to find the lock pic and once i do i think it is worthy of the fashion thread.

Bit frustrated with this one. Tried to post this yesterday but Pin wouldn't let me, lol. So I'm posting this fan art version instead.

@wendijane - you know I'm not mad keen on the whole fan art thing. The original photo shows those lace mittens* she's wearing in full and they look amazing. But this will have to do.

Her nail varnish and eye make-up? Just wow!

*is it mittens or is that the sleeves of her dress? Not sure!

Last edited:
Bit frustrated with this one. Tried to post this yesterday but Pin wouldn't let me, lol. So I'm posting this fan art version instead.

@wendijane - you know I'm not mad keen on the whole fan art thing. The original photo shows those lace mittens* she's wearing in full and they look amazing. But this will have to do.

Her nail varnish and eye make-up? Just wow!

*is it mittens or is that the sleeves of her dress? Not sure!

Absolutely love this so , so much. would say that is part of her sleeve...but.. knowing how intricate she was with her styles, and accessory details.. and her nails, always immaculate. love this whole photo, @zinniabooklover . The whole vibe of it. Thank you for posting :D

iu

Back