Our thread for Lisa -Marie Presley. - Our Condolences, Love & Prayers to all of her family.

@zinniabooklover Truly , again -Thanks for this one, i was planing to screen shot this part of the video, it is at that moment where our boss lady looks up and looks at her fan is very genuine. its a very sincere book signing. @Agonum it is a lovely lisa moment isn't it .
I'm really struggling with these gifs bc most of them are coming up way smaller than I expect them to which is driving me nuts.

Gah!

@zinniabooklover Truly , again -Thanks for this one, i was planing to screen shot this part of the video, it is at that moment where our boss lady looks up and looks at her fan is very genuine. its a very sincere book signing. @Agonum it is a lovely lisa moment isn't it .
Further thoughts - maybe you *should* do the screen shot bc this looks way better when it's that bit bigger. Here it's just that bit too small, imo.

iu

Last edited:
Don't like the interview, obvs, but this bit where they are joking around with each other is lovely.

PaltryMarriedBear.webp

Back