Our thread for Lisa -Marie Presley. - Our Condolences, Love & Prayers to all of her family.

iu

💘 💔 😫 💘 💘Yes. this.

@zinniabooklover Thank you for posting The Larry K interview. You are right. i did yeah. i remember when it was broadcast. i think L.King couldn't quite believe how lucky he was ! and for posting many of her pictures thank you zin @zinniabooklover .

She was immaculate , Immaculate nails & hair. Truly Vogue but so rock , so very true to her rock roots. It is there in all her lyrics.
Very glamorous yet so tomboy. she rocked those converse. i don't remember if anyone remembers for example, the lovely Britney Spears in Sketchers... it was around that time, well known names doing alot of advertising for shoe wear , i'm not hating of course , loved Sketchers -not hating on Britney she's incredible, but LMP could RAWK - those-converse. 🫣:love:

...yet with all these variety of supermodel style, she still held a candle of youth , and, for me .. the emotion which run throughout all of her lyrics made her a powerhouse of inspiration, and that is what i admired. so , so much.

Lisa Marie Presley's life will be honored with a public memorial service at Graceland. The daughter of Elvis Presley died on Thursday, Jan. 12 at the age of 54.
"Riley, Harper, Finley, and Priscilla are grateful for the support, well-wishes, and outpouring of love honoring their beloved Lisa Marie," a representative has confirmed.
"A public memorial service has been arranged on the front lawn of Graceland at 9:00 am on Sunday, January 22 in Memphis. Please visit www.graceland.com for more information. In lieu of flowers, the family encourages all who wish to send something to do so in the form of a donation to The Elvis Presley Charitable Foundation."

Lisa Marie Presley's life will be honored with a public memorial service at Graceland. The daughter of Elvis Presley died on Thursday, Jan. 12 at the age of 54.
"Riley, Harper, Finley, and Priscilla are grateful for the support, well-wishes, and outpouring of love honoring their beloved Lisa Marie," a representative has confirmed.
"A public memorial service has been arranged on the front lawn of Graceland at 9:00 am on Sunday, January 22 in Memphis. Please visit www.graceland.com for more information. In lieu of flowers, the family encourages all who wish to send something to do so in the form of a donation to The Elvis Presley Charitable Foundation."
Thank You for the information. @Michaels Lover

Here's an interview from UK breakfast tv show 'Lorraine'. Broadcast on 13/08/2018

Lisa Marie Presley is joined by co-producer Joel Weinshanker in Graceland to chat to Ross King about recording a special duet with her father, Elvis Presley, 41 years since his death. The duet appears on the album Where No-one Stands Alone

16m

EDIT - adding this stuff from Wiki. I didn't know about this album so this is all new info for me.

"Where No One Stands Alone is a compilation album by American singer Elvis Presley (1935–1977). It was released worldwide on August 10, 2018 by RCA Records and Legacy Recordings, entering at number one on Billboard's Christian Album chart and remaining there for two weeks and in the top ten for an additional two weeks. The album features archival vocal recordings of Elvis mostly from the gospel albums How Great Thou Art (1967) and He Touched Me (1972) accompanied by newly-recorded instrumentation and backing vocals. The album's title track, "Where No One Stands Alone", is a newly recorded duet with Lisa Marie Presley."

Last edited:
Have never seen that picture with Isaac before. When was this?

😭
ah.. its possibly from 1997 it is Literacy, Education and Ability Program (LEAP). i thought it had a place on her thread.

In October of 1997, Lisa along with friend and fellow Memphian Isaac Hayes, opened the Literacy, Education and Ability Program (LEAP). LEAP is a free program for children and people of all ages in Memphis, Tennessee. LEAP provides effective educational services and materials that help people learn how to learn and study effectively and thereby have the ability to achieve their goals and realize their full potential. LEAP provides effective learning tools, known as Hubbard Study Technology. Study Technology is based on break-through research by author/educator L. Ron Hubbard, which enables the student to isolate and repair his areas of learning difficulty. In addition, LEAP (Literacy, Education and Ability Program) increases the literacy rate of its students by resolving earlier literacy problems and putting in the basics to an easy understanding of the English language, including phonics and grammar. LEAP began as grass roots program helpings hundreds of students in Memphis achieve a better education. In 2002, LEAP became authorized by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission as a post-secondary school to train teachers and tutors in Study Technology. LEAP became a full Applied Scholastics® non-profit school, offering an after-school tutoring program for youth.

Here's another, quite lovely since it has just been MLK day.

Yes, def would love to know more about this photo. Although, I get it. On Pinterest they don't often give you any relevant info so my expectations are low here, lol.

Awesome photo! It's like Michael all over again. There probably wasn't a significant music person she hadn't met.
Yeah it is like Michael all over again. i get that. Oh , she met so many wonderful artists i think she had time for so many people.

Back