Our thread for Lisa -Marie Presley. - Our Condolences, Love & Prayers to all of her family.

wendijane

Proud Member
@Hiker 💘 This thread is very much needed because i haven't seen one yet so please merge if there is ,but i know the news of our dreadful loss is very fresh. So very hard to process.
Mjjc would like to extend our love and our prayers to Priscilla, and all of the Presley family and especially Riley, Harper, & Finley. and we believe very much so , and perhaps can take some comfort in that Lisa Marie Presley is in the loving arms of her daddy Elvis and her son , Ben now.

Like Michael , and many others, I admired this woman especially! She was strong, and she was legit , She was a wonderful mother, and independent business woman. She was real , and fierce, A bona fide beauty and an inspiration to many. I for one, only wished to be a bit more like you LMP.

Lisa, We will miss you.

Lisa Marie Quotes 💘

"The period of time just before you awaken is the time I have my most creative thoughts and discover the best solutions."

"I like helping children. I have a big thing with children. You can correspond with the child, send something to them as a gift. You know it's actually getting there and you are doing something to help."

"I have a tendency to kick it up. I like to rattle the cage."

"With a lot of hair and make-up then I'm possibly, remotely attractive. But it's rare, I don't think I'm ugly but I'm nothing particularly special. I'm not a yoga and health girl. I don't exercise that much and I eat crap and smoke and bite my nails."

"I don't ascribe to any particular style or period."

"It's hard for me to be happy because I'm always worried about something going awry or what could happen to screw it up. It's hard for me to sit and look around, going, 'Ah, I'm really happy.' I'm not that kind of person."

"I grew up in the South with my father; blues and country, that's always been my core. But I had it in me not to do what was expected. I wanted to find my own footing."

wendi, you've done it again. Didn't even occur to me to start a thread even though I've posted 2 of her songs on two different threads. I think they need to be here. I'll delete the others. Thank you for doing this. I think it's a good thing.

'Nobody Noticed It'

4m 33s
Hey!. I think so too. I d go crazy if i didn't , yeah GO FOR IT 💘

3827bce9b176483e65a0e5d28aab6dbe.jpg

Back