Our thread for Lisa -Marie Presley. - Our Condolences, Love & Prayers to all of her family.

FmYf9_pakAAiIwQ

This is a picture of the house Lisa Marie lived in when she was in England. She seems to have had a relatively peaceful time living there. I hope she did, anyway.

iu

I thought the same thing. It was interesting the way the camera zoomed in on them. Of course, it could just be bc they were so beautiful or the gorgeous colour really stood out. But, I wonder ... 🤔
Yeah It is a really beautiful thought. i would like to believe that it was. It is a heavy piece of footage with a tranquil moment. Like a fleeting 'what if' moment - It was rather beautiful. Like unspoken poetry.

Yeah It is a really beautiful thought. i would like to believe that it was. It is a heavy piece of footage with a tranquil moment.
My thoughts exactly. Sad, for sure, but with that tranquility, as you say. Very soothing, imo.

Like a fleeting 'what if' moment - It was rather beautiful. Like unspoken poetry.
You've captured it beautifully.

I adore this. ah, there is so much delicate detail upon this photo. yet it is high-octane. it is exciting. i do love those bracelets there and her lace, a tiny peek of her tattoo , and the long flowing gown with the understated belt... the design on the belt is stunning ,Her style is all so intricate . Her style is so elegant to me yet powerful.

Back