Our thread for Lisa -Marie Presley. - Our Condolences, Love & Prayers to all of her family.

2e6ak19.jpg

Originally this site had videos of Lisa Marie performing in the Jungle Room at Graceland but there is a 2014 update stating that those videos are no longer available. There is a video of Lisa Marie performing 'Weary' at WFUV.

And this perormance is grand. Really lovely! i had her lyrics in my head after we all watched the video where she performs it with the t....help me out zin plz sorry @zinniabooklover 😃 . She does that u see, her voice can remain hours or days along time after youve heard her song. it is a song i keep revisiting i must admit

Today would have been Lisa’s 55th birthday. My wish is to protect my three grandchildren and keep our family together.
From the first moment I held Lisa in my arms, I’ve protected, loved and guided her, as I have my son. Our hearts are broken, and I am having to learn to live without my only daughter. We truly love all of you, and we feel your prayers. Thank you so much for caring so deeply for our family.
🌹

-Priscilla Presley

Back