Out of all the Michael Jackson songs, what are ALL the ones that are considered popular and known to the general public?

Billie Jean is the most well known song ever. Thriller and Beat It are 2nd and 3rd, Man in the Mirror, Rock With You, DSTYGE and SM 4th-5th. Black or White 6th, Bad, TWYMMF, Dirty Diana, Human Nature, WBSS, P.Y.T, RTT, and YRMW

Billie Jean is the most well known song ever. Thriller and Beat It are 2nd and 3rd, Man in the Mirror, Rock With You, DSTYGE and SM 4th-5th. Black or White 6th, Bad, TWYMMF, Dirty Diana, Human Nature, WBSS, P.Y.T, RTT, and YRMW
I'm drawing a blank on SM

I think Michael Jackson would be the artist with the most songs a complete random would either be able to name, or would know if they heard.

The songs I hear most in Australia -

Dont stop til you get enough
Rock With You
Beat It
Billie Jean
Thriller
Human Nature
BAD
The Way You Make Me Feel
Smooth Criminal
Man in the Mirror
Black or White
Remember the Time
(Heal the world is a well known song but rarely hear it these days)
Scream
You Are Not Alone
They Dont Care About Us
You Rock My World

If you add J5 to that

Rockin' Robin
Dancing Machine
Can you feel it
Whose Lovin You
ABC
Stop the love you save

Probably missing some

When I compare this to Queen I can think of We are the Champions, Bohemian Rhapsody maybe... thats about it? Not saying they didnt have other great songs but those are the ones that are probably as well known as the over 17 MJ songs I just listed.

I've never heard Dirty Diana played on Australian radio, then again I missed the BAD era. But right now, no, never hear it. I've heard Give Into Me ONCE on radio here and I had everyone around me shut up for it.

When I compare this to Queen I can think of We are the Champions, Bohemian Rhapsody maybe... thats about it? Not saying they didnt have other great songs but those are the ones that are probably as well known as the over 17 MJ songs I just listed.
Why even compare to Queen, or anyone for that matter?

I'm drawing a blank on SM
Strange Muscovite? Somebody’swatching Me? ScreaM? SMile? She’soutof Mylife? Speed d’Mon? Smooth Mineral? Shedrives Mewild? Superfly Mister? Speech Mess?

Please, ban the initialisms already.

My list (TikTok favorites, number ones, significant songs to his career):

I Want You Back
ABC
The Love You Save
I’ll Be There
Rockin Robin
Blues Away
Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground)
Heartbreak Hotel
Don’t Stop Til You Get Enough
Rock With You