Over two dozen previously unreleased songs being auctioned off!

AlwaysThere

Proud Member

Titles include:
  • [unknown title 1]
  • [unknown title 2]
  • “New Jelly”
  • “Like You”/“Like U”
  • “Rescue Me”
  • “What Do You Want from Me”
  • “Diana Ross”
  • “Tears of Stone”
  • “Haven’t Got a Lot”
  • “Lost in Love”
  • “How You Like Your Love”
  • “Starlight”
  • “Circles”
  • “D.N.A.”
  • “Doing What My Heart”
  • “Do What Your Heart Says”
  • “Thinking About You”
  • “Haven’t Got a Lot”
  • “Give All Your Love”
  • “Take Your Time”
  • “Only You”
  • “Ain’t No Doubt About It”
  • “You’ll Know”
  • “Best Is Yet”
  • “Oh Love”
  • “Sexy Love”
  • “U Know”
  • “Love Games”
The company states that these were all recorded at The Hit Factory circa 1994, though the inclusion of “Starlight” makes me highly doubt that (unless there’s another song in existence with that same title). No notes on completion.

If anyone were to open a crowdfund for some of these, I would absolutely be open and willing to contribute 👀 this is well worth it since I’ve never heard of a single one of these titles.

Last edited:
There is also an unreleased song called 'Starlight' (which should not be confused with the one from the 'Thriller' album sessions) and it comes from the 'HIStory' album sessions in 1994.

The 'Starlight' unreleased song (from 1994) is allegedly included on the same tape that it also includes the 'Haven't Got A Lot' unreleased song from the 'HIStory' album sessions, as well.

Someone should check the copyright office website to see if these tracks were registered under the MJJ Production label.

Titles include:
  • [unknown title 1]
  • [unknown title 2]
  • “New Jelly”
  • “Like You”/“Like U”
  • “Rescue Me”
  • “What Do You Want from Me”
  • “Diana Ross”
  • “Tears of Stone”
  • “Haven’t Got a Lot”
  • “Lost in Love”
  • “How You Like Your Love”
  • “Starlight”
  • “Circles”
  • “D.N.A.”
  • “Doing What My Heart”
  • “Do What Your Heart Says”
  • “Thinking About You”
  • “Haven’t Got a Lot”
  • “Give All Your Love”
  • “Take Your Time”
  • “Only You”
  • “Ain’t No Doubt About It”
  • “You’ll Know”
  • “Best Is Yet”
  • “Oh Love”
  • “Sexy Love”
  • “U Know”
The company states that these were all recorded at The Hit Factory circa 1994, though the inclusion of “Starlight” makes me highly doubt that (unless there’s another song in existence with that same title). No notes on completion.

If anyone were to open a crowdfund for some of these, I would absolutely be open and willing to contribute 👀 this is well worth it since I’ve never heard of a single one of these titles.
I feel like there's a lot of assumptions being made about what these are when we really have no evidence at all.

Hope these have vocals

But do we have any chance these will be made public by whoever buys them.

If someone pays 2k for one tape, I doubt they will think lets put it on YouTube.

Hope these have vocals

But do we have any chance these will be made public by whoever buys them.

If someone pays 2k for one tape, I doubt they will think lets put it on YouTube.
If the fan community gathers and buys it as a group we would get a guarantee that it's shared amongst the fans I guess

Also, these could possibly be just instrumentals or demos sent from other songwriters/producers to MJ that he never really worked on 🤔🤷‍♂️
I'd say this is more likely than two dozen songs just popping up, yeah.

I feel like there's a lot of assumptions being made about what these are when we really have no evidence at all.
I wouldn't support a crowdfunding unless there's a guarantee that the songs have MJ vocals tbh. I'm not gonna help spend 4000$ just to end up getting a song that could be like The Verdict or worse lol.
I completely agree. It’s just interesting to see, especially since these are all-new titles.

I'm betting on at least one master being vocally complete.
I certainly hope so mate.

It would be interesting to have more of an insight on Michael's mindset during the HIStory sessions. His writing and voice were particularly great at this point.

Thanks @AlwaysThere fingers crossed you get a good response from the sellers

everybody thought the HIStory vault would be empty
2025 is HIStory 30
discovered just in time

Last edited:
If
everybody thought the HIStory vault would be empty
2025 is HIStory 30
discovered just in time
You wanna never hear these songs, let the estate have them.

I am sure Michael wrote/recorded "Diana Ross" while dating Lisa Marie Presley! ;)

... Kidding

Probably not even a full song😌

For whatever reason this thread hasn’t been on my page lately and completely slipped my mind—thank you for the heads up!
Just meant the reference in the sense that there are more interesting posts on the topic in the other thread. I'm always open to new threads - and furthermore it's not a new Invincible thread this time :D

Just meant the reference in the sense that there are more interesting posts on the topic in the other thread. I'm always open to new threads - and furthermore it's not a new Invincible thread this time :D
Haha very true! Totally understood, my friend!

Back