Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

Re: Paris Jackson Possible Suicide Attempt Rushed to Hospital SHE IS OK

The mental health professionals will be kind, attentive and supportive, but I agree they will not provide the long-term nurturing and love Paris and her brothers need. If a decision is made for Paris to return to the Calabassas house, I would hope the mental team requires family therapy before that happens. For Paris to continue improving, she needs to be in a loving/supportive home environment.

I'm hoping the family therapy idea is already in the works because media reports are speculating that Paris will remain in the rehab facility until after the trial concludes. I find that timing interesting because, as we all know, that trial is Katherine's biggest priority right now and she doesn't have any spare time to address Paris' needs. Because the stakes are so high with a grieving, suicidal teen, they will not return Paris to Katherine's care until they are sure Katherine is competent to handle all the love & support required.

I personally don't believe Katherine will win this case. Then all the lawyers and court fees will have to be paid. Do you believe there won't be any new lawsuits and litigations to get millions of dollars to cover those cost? I don't think the estate will be able to pay everything, especially when MJ's doubts have to be paid first.
So what will happen then. Do you think Katherine Jackson will ever have time for family therapy?

crillon;3874199 said:
The mental health professionals will be kind, attentive and supportive, but I agree they will not provide the long-term nurturing and love Paris and her brothers need. If a decision is made for Paris to return to the Calabassas house, I would hope the mental team requires family therapy before that happens. For Paris to continue improving, she needs to be in a loving/supportive home environment.

I'm hoping the family therapy idea is already in the works because media reports are speculating that Paris will remain in the rehab facility until after the trial concludes. I find that timing interesting because, as we all know, that trial is Katherine's biggest priority right now and she doesn't have any spare time to address Paris' needs. Because the stakes are so high with a grieving, suicidal teen, they will not return Paris to Katherine's care until they are sure Katherine is competent to handle all the love & support required.

As for the family therapy, I do believe they already got the idea of family therapy and family members agree. If not, I doubt their competence. Simply, the person who needs to follow the therapy more than any other, Katherine, has no time, totally immersed in her lawsuit. Anyway it will end. Despite the possibility of appeal, there will be time for a return to calm in the meantime.
However, the problem is that Katherine won’t be transformed after two or three sessions of family therapy. It'll be impossible to her to learn everything she needs to learn in a few weeks. This would require much more time than we imagine and hope. Poor Paris should wait very long, months will pass rapidly. But needless to say it’s better being slow & sure, instead of fast & ready.
I hope her current therapists are really good and dedicated, and Debbie will effectively support her daughter during these months.

laeticia.fr;3874224 said:
As for the family therapy, I do believe they already got the idea of family therapy and family members agree. If not, I doubt their competence. Simply, the person who needs to follow the therapy more than any other, Katherine, has no time, totally immersed in her lawsuit. Anyway it will end. Despite the possibility of appeal, there will be time for a return to calm in the meantime.
However, the problem is that Katherine won’t be transformed after two or three sessions of family therapy. It'll be impossible to her to learn everything she needs to learn in a few weeks. This would require much more time than we imagine and hope. Poor Paris should wait very long, months will pass rapidly. But needless to say it’s better being slow & sure, instead of fast & ready.
I hope her current therapists are really good and dedicated, and Debbie will effectively support her daughter during these months.

I have to agree--this is a time-consuming process and it may not be successful. I'd hate to see Michael's kids split up, if it comes to that. Maybe Debbie can move into the Calabassas house (just semi-kidding here). It's a problem without a quick solution.

elapentela;3874211 said:
I personally don't believe Katherine will win this case. Then all the lawyers and court fees will have to be paid. Do you believe there won't be any new lawsuits and litigations to get millions of dollars to cover those cost? I don't think the estate will be able to pay everything, especially when MJ's doubts have to be paid first.
So what will happen then. Do you think Katherine Jackson will ever have time for family therapy?

I hope Katherine loses this case. I hope she loses big and gets nothing, which is what she deserves (hate to be so harsh, but she is causing so much pain & negatively impacting MJ's legacy).

Family therapy is something the medical team may insist on in order to release Paris--the stakes are too high with a suicidal teen. I hope & pray they find a workable solution.

She MUST have time.

She never had time for family therapy with Michael and I believe her religion won't let her to participate. I suspect that Paris will become an adult before Katherine will ever change. I believe that Paris will write a book as soon as she will become an adult and tell the truth how she really felt around Jacksons. I hope she will honestly tell what she think about her father not letting her and her siblings to socialize with their cousins before his death. She needed family after he was gone so in the beginning she seemed fine but then she started to have many issues. IMO Janet, Rebbie, Randy & Co. ( who probably are very fake for her after "the kidnapping" incident) visiting the house to talk with Katherine about the lawsuit and help her to get ready for court were main reason for her suicide attempt. However it could be love hearthbreak (she seemed very attracted to this one boy who usually was around her and her girlfriend) or it could be a disappointment with the movie deal which was holding her probably being stuck with no way to get out. She also lost her closeness with her brothers and suddenly she had no one to support her emotionally.

She never had time for family therapy with Michael and I believe her religion won't let her to participate.
I wish people would STOP assuming that because it's not true. Jehovah's Witnesses ARE NOT forbidden to seek medical help---INCLUDING therapy if the person has mental or emotional issues such as depression. We only make sure that the type of treatment does not go contrary with our Bible based conscience and beliefs.

I wish people would STOP assuming that because it's not true. Jehovah's Witnesses ARE NOT forbidden to seek medical help---INCLUDING therapy if the person has mental or emotional issues such as depression. We only make sure that the type of treatment does not go contrary with our Bible based conscience and beliefs.

So it's good. Yet I still believe she won't find the time and the patience to help her granddaughter. I believe she will decide she has to seek bigger money than allowance for guardianship. If she would have different priorities than money then she would not allow to ruin MJ's emotional life when he used to live with her and his biological family.

Yet I still believe she won't find the time and the patience to help her granddaughter.

Then it's no longer the time issue, it simply means the suicide attempt represents nothing to her, and that means her lack of intelligence and sensitivity, which means she is not a human being but something below.

a good question and a good answer from another thread :

Why doesn't she want to know bad things or people not tell her bad things or problems?

good question.. A mother should want to know when their child is suffering so that they can help them. She just didn't want to deal or be bothered about it... she was too wrapped up in her crazy, philandering husband.

If Katherine refuses family therapy and prefers to do nothing to her granddaughter, then, it would be better to Paris not to come back at Katherine's, but to find her own apartment to live with people caring her for ever.

No chance they will do therapy. they are too screwed up and in denial to ever agree to it. everythings wonderful to them

Both Katherine and Joe were born to parents who would themselves have been born in the very early 1900's. Their experience of childhood and being disciplined as children are likely to have been vastly different to what anyone expects these days. Children were expected to go out to work at a young age. Parents usually brought their children up in a fairly tough environment, Life was usually hard, unless you were well off financially. Katherine and Joe will have been brought up to be stoic, and will probably have the same expectation of their children, ie not to be 'soft' and to take life's hardships ' on the chin' so to speak. They would probably expect their children to be uncomplaining, and would expect to raise their children to be able to deal with the same tough life conditions as they themselves had to cope with, before fame and fortune came their way via Michael (and the brothers). I think the issues are probably largely generational and I would not expect someone of eighty plus to be very open to changing their mind about what is 'good' or 'not good' for children, in terms of bringing them up.

Katherine and Joe may not be able to change their opinions on parenting but they sure are able to change their minds about subjects involving finances related to the 20th century! All they need is monetary motivation and you could get them to jump off a bridge! Unfortunately for Paris there is no money they can gain from family therapy.

Ahsoka I understand you, but you are talking about the kids at the ages they were when Michael died. I was speculating on a time when the masks are removed. I don't know what age he decided to do so, but you can bet that a 16 + child will not be going out in a mask. Certainly Michael will not have his children wearing masks for ever. I just found out in the AEG thread that Michael had his own rehab done in a house with his dr. He did not want the publicity and paps in his business. Now what do you think Michael would do with Paris with this suicidal situation? I will bet my last dollar that it would also be a private, in house treatment.

About family therapy^^: That is a good thing, but as we said before, is the family willing to change or implement what is learned? Some people are not good candidates for therapy. They have their mind set against it. Some people attend the sessions, but when they go home it is another thing.

Dri on the stand in the AEG trial, one of the 3T's said that the disagreement was because Grace wanted to continue the child rearing principles that Michael had put in place, e.g., how many times a week for TV, while Rebbie and some in the family disagreed, so Grace was let go.

Myotosis about your point: I think the issues are probably largely generational and I would not expect someone of eighty plus to be very open to changing their mind about what is 'good' or 'not good' for children, in terms of bringing them up. /I]

I get what you are saying but it is more than being 80+, because she had the same way of thinking long before she was 80 based on the way she dealt with Joe and used Michael for the family. I don't think this behavior has anything to do with generation or because she comes from people born in the 1900s. I have heard 70+ year old women say "those are old time ways." One grandmother told me she told her grandchildren not to say "Ma'am and Sir" when she took them to the South in the US. She said the people there feel children have to say ma'am and sir as a form of respect, but since she has been up North for decades (New York) she does not believe in that and calls it old fashion. So the problem with Katherine is beyond generation and more to do with a pattern of behavior that was used and found to work, so the behavior was used over and over again.

I have been to workshops where people in their 60s and 70s are there to learn how to deal with their grandchildren with behavioral problems or how to deal with their grandchildren who are different from when they themselves were young. This means that age does not necessarily stop the learning process. To expand on Victory's point the elderly can change. Look at how many elderly people we see in the bus, train, restaurants, etc., with Ipads, cell phones tweeting or texting, or with lap tops. They are embracing new technologies and learning about it, even though some can't be bothered. Therefore, 80+ Katherine can change if she wants to. The thing is she does not want to. She made the comment that she did not understand the kids today, and left it at that. However, once you have youngsters in your care you need to learn to understand them, and as a retiree you have a lot of time on your hands to do that learning and understanding--unless you decide to spend your time in courtroom.

Next, My mom is 86 and her parents were born in the 1900's too. Growing up I have no recollection of any of my friends or people we knew having to work and being used in the way Michael was. Therefore, this problem is more than generation. Otherwise all people born in the 1900s who had children of Katherine's age in the 1940's, would have been doing the same thing they did.

Last edited:

about therapy

I suggest watching to LAtoya's show last episode of the season. In that they clearly state Jacksons don't believe in therapy and they wouldn't do it as they are afraid private stuff discussed would get public.

unfortunately this madness will only end when Joe and KJ passe. at least it will be the beginning of the end. That's when the jacksons will really come to term with reality. those two have literally brainwashed their curbs into believing that they don't have to work for a living and can rely on MJ to do the dirty hard work. with MJ gone, they are repeating the cynical cycle with his kids and one is already at a hospital. can you believe it?

I'm never quite sure what to blame things on, throughout the different generations. The 1960's, the hippies came across as a bunch of spoiled brat's to those who were older and so the term the Establishment became a term to distrust anyone over the age of 30.

There was the term the "outhouse" from the generation that was born in the 1880's, where if a child disobeyed their parent, they were punished with a "razor strap," in the "outhouse." Something private in the correction of the child.

This sounds more appropriate towards Michael Jackson and his relationship with his father, Joseph Jackson, where when Michael Jackson disobeyed Joe, Michael got the razor strap. Did Joe take Michael some place private to correct his child, I don't know, as bathroom's were in place, along with indoor plumbing, in the house in Gary, Indiana.

A lot of people have gone to College and earned degrees in psychology, because of their relationship involving their parent's, just to understand better what happened in their upbringing and maybe to educate their loved ones as to what is more appropriate in child rearing.

Statistically speaking, medication for depression has risen 400% since 1970 for women and 250% for men. Summarization, no easy answer!

Now I realize I was too naive about Katherine’s eventual acceptance of family therapy. I was too naïve believing all the human beings are constantly changing and making progress, including the matriarch of Jackson Family. I do not want to believe I was wrong, but I have to acknowledge I was. Poor Paris :cry: Hopefully Debbie will be very different.

ivy;3874604 said:
they clearly state Jacksons don't believe in therapy.

So they consider psychotherapy ineffective and useless without really knowing what it is, without even trying to know. I see :mello:

I see lester has been baiting debbie on twitter about paris. what a vile man but debbie should just ignore the troll

about therapy

I suggest watching to LAtoya's show last episode of the season. In that they clearly state Jacksons don't believe in therapy and they wouldn't do it as they are afraid private stuff discussed would get public.

well that's funny considering how easily LaToya sold to the tabloids private stories about her minor niece and nephews. I guess like someone mentioned above, there are no money to be gotten in therapy so they don't care.

about therapy

There you go.

Elusive you mean the kind Lester who was Michel's friend (sarcasm). What type of person annoys a woman when she is going through some tough times.

Last edited:

By Shanelle Hamilton On July 14, 2013
Demi Lovato 'Reaches Out To Paris Jackson Over Mutual Death Of Fathers'

The singer apparently contacted the teen for a heart to heart

Demi Lovato has apparently reached out to troubled teen Paris Jackson, having recently lost her own dad who battled cancer for years.

According to sources, the X Factor judge got in touch with the Lundon's Bridge and Three Keys actress for a heart to heart and spoke about the passing away of both their fathers amongst other things.

''With Demi having just lost her dad, she feels a special bond with Paris. She told Paris about how she'd endured horrible bullying about her weight and her looks and even nasty comments about her estranged father," an insider told Star magazine.

"That struck a chord with Paris because of her own controversial father and like Demi, she's been dieting for years."

Paris continues to recover from an attempted suicide bid last month in which she was reported to have cut her wrist and down pills in a cry for help.

Following the incident it has been claimed that grandmother Katherine and bilogical mum Debbie Rowe have decided to enrol her at $10 million boarding school Diamond Ranch Academy in Utah to make a full recovery once she leaves a psychiatric facility at the UCLA Medical Center.

The source went on to add that Demi, whose father Patrick died last month, is a rare true friend in the fickle world of Hollywood.

''There are so few people in Hollywood who show up during the tough times but Demi is the real deal.''

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/pho...ath-Of-Fathers

Demi Lovato has apparently reached out to troubled teen Paris Jackson, having recently lost her own dad who battled cancer for years.

If this is true, that is honestly so lovely of her. She would be a great person for Paris to confide in. They're both famous and have lost their father at a young age so Demi would understand what Paris is going through. Thank you Demi !

I really hope Paris is getting better by the day :heart:

By Shanelle Hamilton On July 14, 2013
Demi Lovato 'Reaches Out To Paris Jackson Over Mutual Death Of Fathers'

Following the incident it has been claimed that grandmother Katherine and bilogical mum Debbie Rowe have decided to enrol her at $10 million boarding school Diamond Ranch Academy in Utah to make a full recovery once she leaves a psychiatric facility at the UCLA Medical Center.

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/pho...ath-Of-Fathers

Why some magazines continue saying she is (was) going to Utah while some others talk about the rejection? She was supposed to go to Utah, but her arrival there has not been confirmed. We can read in the following article : “Paris was supposedly going to be sent to Diamond Ranch Academy, a Utah residential program. Later it was reported by Mstarz that Paris Jackson was rejected by a Utah residential program. That rejection may have been a blessing in disguise for Paris upon further investigation.”

"Rejection by Utah Residential Program May Be Best Thing For Michael Jackson's Daugher; Confrontational Counseling "Harmful""

July 25, 2013

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/3...tempt-update-recovery-residential-program.htm

another article reflecting their harmful program

"More New Revelations About Utah Program; Confrontational Treatment Could Be Harmful"
July 28, 2013

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/3...recovery-update-suicide-attempt-treatment.htm

Laeticia thank you that is just some magazine rehashing old debunked stories and adding some information about someone reaching out to her. Whether that is true I don't know because they call Paris the Lundon Bridge actress, which she is not, so go figure about the accuracy of that article. Basically I dislike all articles that tend to suggest or imply that Paris' issue is only about the death of her father.

Oh my god, give it up. It's evident that if Michael's children wanted to see him, they would. Also, if he REALLY cared about the Paris and her brothers, he'd keep this a private affair rather than publicly tweeting it or by going on the Jeremy bloody Kyle show.
"I can't access Debbie any other way"
Maybe there's a reason why that is.

Seriously, the last thing Paris needs is more drama and this twit is doing nothing but provoking more of it.

Get better soon Paris :heart:

It's so sickening that creep leech had the nerve to do that but I agreed with Debbie, he's a coward to contact her directly and doing it publicly where everybody can see instead. What a pathetic fame whore Lester is! :angry:

Who needs enemies with that kind of "friends"!

I just hope Paris is being shielded from those pathetic publicity stunts right now, knowing that kind of crap is the least she needs.

I am hoping Paris' years with MJ gave her such a healthy foundation that the therapy will help her to develop self-reliance enough that she can seek out people who truly help her and stay away from those whgo don't have her best interests at heart. She basically needs a parent, and she doesn't have one (this is why she turned to Debbie, but is she reliable enough?). So she is going to have to learn to be her own parent at a very young age, take care of herself, and look for people who can truly nuture her--she has to find them and make those relationships work for her b/c she has been IMO emotionally abandoned by the Jackson family. I pray she hangs in there b/c in time things will get better for her as she matures. This is a tough time to be 15 with all this on your plate. She needs allies, support.

Hopefully they can keep people like lester away from her.

This comment from Debbie is pretty good: soooooo shut up unless of course the English papers are paying you installments you get extra for twitter

They should get a restraining order - he's evil for publicly making statements that he may be the father, that shows he doesn't care for the well being of Paris, how do you think she feels hearing that crap. She loved Michael and he is her dad and sperm donors have no rights. I wish someone could intelligently reply to the last comment on Rogers article,

Back