Paris Jackson talks to GLAMOUR Magazine "The Title of Michael Jackson's Daughter Doesn't Fit Me"

Re: Paris Jackson talks to GLAMOUR Magazine "The Title of Michael Jackson's Daughter Doesn't Fit Me

???
this are only news, posted in other threads.
i talk about, and the meaning of my post was...
paris is doing films, maybe starting a career cause she wants to do that. and not cause the jacksons wants to do her. not against her will.
and i said in my post that i waid for the day when people, here on this forum starting saying the jacksons want her to do that. against here will. this negative hysterical fans.

Re: Paris Jackson talks to GLAMOUR Magazine "The Title of Michael Jackson's Daughter Doesn't Fit Me

As far as I know that Glamour interview it the only recent interview she has given. Sun and other tabloids are following her in twitter and making up the post about her tweet. How sick is that?
I recently saw headline that screamed Paris is supporting Bieber over One Direction, which in my opinion is typical teenage behaviour, but tabloids are making it something else trying to stir a pot.
No other kids get the same media treatment than Michael's kid.

Re: Paris Jackson Doesn't Want to Be 'Michael Jackson's Daughter'

i don't get it too

i think people are Jealousy of her and her father

An Olympic skiier once said in an interview that she came from a family of skiiers. She said that when she was growing up skiing was what was talked about all the time in her house and what was done almost every day and what was valued. It was assumed that you would grow up and ski. Michael said his family is "a show business family". I guess showbiz is what is talked about and what they value.
I just wish this attention was coming to P at the age of 19 or 20 at the earliest and not 14.

At the 1993 Grammy's Michael said "growing up in front of 100 million people automatically makes you different". I think you could say "growing up as the child of the most famous man in the world (and greatest entertainer ever) automatically makes you different also". PPB will need someone to help them navigate the press and the entertainment business for a long time. I hope there is someone.

I can understand her though, she wants to become something without only being MJs daughter be the reason. What she said can be taken alittle harsh for some people maybe, her explanation about MJ in that other thread was much much more loveable and sincere. But i dont think we should read too much into this.

Sun and other tabloids are following her in twitter and making up the post about her tweet. How sick is that?

And that's why I think Paris should take a pause and do not post anything that she thinks on twitter. The tabloids are eager looking at this and anything she says on twitter, will serve to the tabloids create a distorted history and generate a hot mess. :bugeyed :(

Paris Jackson is Refreshingly Beautiful!!!!
proxy.jpg

Last edited:

And that's why I think Paris should take a pause and do not post anything that she thinks on twitter. The tabloids are eager looking at this and anything she says on twitter, will serve to the tabloids create a distorted history and generate a hot mess. :bugeyed :(
that could be good advice, but i know, first hand, how addicting Twitter is, and she is a normal person, so that might be a hard fight for her. quite frankly i was surprised she was on Twitter. But..it's two sided. This needs to be seen to prove to some people that her humanness proves Michael's humanness to some shortsighted people. The other side is, nobody should give a damn what people think, and Paris should be protected.

They are twisting her words just like they always did with her dad. This is why she shouldn't be giving interviews imo.

This is so wrong, she's way too young to deal with it. She's way too young to be needing a PR adviser, but if she intends to go on like this she really does need one!

They are twisting her words just like they always did with her dad. This is why she shouldn't be giving interviews imo.
That's why is all so ironic. Of course it has to be MJ's kid that wants to talk to the press. A media darling's kid knows not to speak this much to the media and to not to overexpose themselves like this.

Some more quotes from the FULL interview:

She's close to her brothers. "Prince is the oldest, so he thinks he's all
cool. He is kind of a loner--but he definitely influenced me to play
football. Blanket was very closet o ur dad, and I was too. [Once I
said to Blanket,] 'You don't even know who John Lennon is.' And he was all
like, 'Yes, I do. He's one of the Beatles.' I almost cried. I was so
proud of him."

She got the acting bug young. "My dad woudl give us a story line, and we
would improvise. We'd put on a ton of improvs and shoot movies.
there was one where it was a gangster scene, and i came in and i was a
waitress. we are definitely not going to release them; they are too
embarrassing!"

She's not in a rush to grow up. "Of course I'm going to party, but [a lot
of young actresses] do all that bad stuff and they ruin everything. I'm
going to enjoy my childhood, because the older I get, the more it sucks. I
want to be five again!"

But when she does, she plans to make her father proud. "I'm a daddy's
girl. And seeing him perform was awesome. i'mg oing to carry on his
legacy and win and award for him. I doubt i would get a Grammy--I'm not
that musically talented--but whatever I get nominated for, I'm definitely going
to dedicate it to him."

She's close to her brothers. "Prince is the oldest, so he thinks he's all
cool. He is kind of a loner--but he definitely influenced me to play
football. Blanket was very close to ur dad, and I was too. [Once I
said to Blanket,] 'You don't even know who John Lennon is.' And he was all
like, 'Yes, I do. He's one of the Beatles.' I almost cried. I was so
proud of him."

:(

So Prince is a loner like Michael was? I'm not that surprised, he seems like a very private person.

Well, that answers all the people who thought Paris never got a chance to see her dad in a full fledged concert.

I think the title is a little off but she didn't mean anything negative because no matter what that's a fact & that's how she's being recognized, as the daughter of Michael Jackson. For being the daughter of Michael Jackson she got that interview. So far she hasn't been in any movie yet, but when she does I hope she does well and if she ever wins an award, it'll be really nice that she mentions her father and the improv they did together.

Prince thinks he is cool lol. I can see her and Blanket teasing him lol. I like that she has dreams and if she ever won anything she would dedicate to her dad. That's nice. I think Prince handles himself very well. This past summer he showed me that he may be quieter but don't make him mad because he will put you in your place.

Well, that answers all the people who thought Paris never got a chance to see her dad in a full fledged concert.

I'm not sure if she meant she saw Michael in live?
But when she does, she plans to make her father proud. "I'm a daddy's
girl. And seeing him perform was awesome. i'mg oing to carry on his
legacy and win and award for him. I doubt i would get a Grammy--I'm not
that musically talented--but whatever I get nominated for, I'm definitely going
to dedicate it to him."

I wonder if she meant she saw Spike Lee's document or Wembley concert DVD? Didn't executors say they sent them to kids to see?

After the non-stop headlines this summer over spagate and all that trauma over guardianship, i can't see in any shape or form how organising an interview for paris with some trashy celeb mag helps any. It's no wonder she finds it difficult to fit in at school, no other teenager out there is getting this much exposure. TJ's co-guardianship hasn't made a blind bit of difference, altho' i don't think we really thought it would.

And all the headlines that the media have taken from her really sweet thoughts about her dad, are just ghastly, twisting what she meant. Grownup celebs who have been in the game all their lives have more protection from the media than she has.

Back